Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,979 members, 7,817,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Please Help! I Want To Add Shipping Rates To My Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Help! I Want To Add Shipping Rates To My Site (261 Views)

Best Rates To Trade Your Gift Cards – GiftCards Hub / How Can I Get Thousands Of Views To My Site In A Day / Please I Want To Buy A Domain Name For My Site I Don't Know How To. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! I Want To Add Shipping Rates To My Site by booblacain(m): 5:20pm On May 27, 2021
Hello webmasters.

I am trying to add shipping rate to my ecommerce website. Where I am having issues is with setting up zones in the plugin.

The options for setting up a zone are Continents, Country, states and zip codes. I want to set up zones for different areas in Lagos and it seemed the only way I can do that is using zip code, but I noticed that woocommerce does not have options for zip codes on the checkout page when you choose Nigeria as your billing country. Other countries have zip codes even Ghana.

please, are there any ways to set up different areas in Lagos as my shipping zones?

Thanks
Re: Please Help! I Want To Add Shipping Rates To My Site by AkinseteK(m): 5:25pm On May 27, 2021
booblacain:
Hello webmasters.

I am trying to add shipping rate to my ecommerce website. Where I am having issues is with setting up zones in the plugin.

The options for setting up a zone are Continents, Country, states and zip codes. I want to set up zones for different areas in Lagos and it seemed the only way I can do that is using zip code, but I noticed that woocommerce does not have options for zip codes on the checkout page when you choose Nigeria as your billing country. Other countries have zip codes even Ghana.

please, are there any ways to set up different areas in Lagos as my shipping zones?

Thanks

I can do that for you, I have a plugins that I used that sets different rate for different local government or Areas in Lagos and the whole Nigeria. Contact me on 08034089466 to discuss more.

(1) (Reply)

How To Add Stylish Alert Boxes In Blogger Post/pages / How To Trade On Astro Africa / ****** Instant Delivery: Extremely Affordable Mtn Data ******

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.