Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Video:Battle Of Door Openers: Tinubu Door Opener Vs El-Rufai Door Opener - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video:Battle Of Door Openers: Tinubu Door Opener Vs El-Rufai Door Opener (2057 Views)

El-Rufai & Amaechi vs El-Rufai & Wike - When Will They Learn? / El-Rufai's Convoy: Nigerians Recreate "A Door Opener For The Main Door Opener" / Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video:Battle Of Door Openers: Tinubu Door Opener Vs El-Rufai Door Opener by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 27, 2021
Batte of Door Openers: Tinubu Door Opener Vs El-Rufai Door Opener:

Tinubu door opener

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89kqsbfMIIY

EL-Rufai door opener

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOg2FnW8wP8

And they wonder why no one in the world takes them serious. The world corruption and poverty capital leaders living like Kings.
Re: Video:Battle Of Door Openers: Tinubu Door Opener Vs El-Rufai Door Opener by Kriss216: 5:51pm On May 27, 2021
Tinubu will soon make that Oil and Gas man the next Governor of Lagos State.

See how Sanwo Olu is acting like a houseboy. A whole Governor of a State cry

Lagosians, my prayers are with you guys.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video:Battle Of Door Openers: Tinubu Door Opener Vs El-Rufai Door Opener by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 27, 2021
Kriss216:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video:Battle Of Door Openers: Tinubu Door Opener Vs El-Rufai Door Opener by neonly: 6:11pm On May 27, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

You are talking to a whole governor like dat

Re: Video:Battle Of Door Openers: Tinubu Door Opener Vs El-Rufai Door Opener by onomeabuja: 6:12pm On May 27, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

Tinubu door opener

EL-Rufai door opener

And they wonder why no one in the world takes them serious. The world corruption and poverty capital leaders living like Kings.
Zooooooooooom! Here i land on this thread & i.m ready to comment....obgeni where @thou nah grin

2 Likes

Re: Video:Battle Of Door Openers: Tinubu Door Opener Vs El-Rufai Door Opener by onomeabuja: 6:17pm On May 27, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

Tinubu door opener

EL-Rufai door opener

wait o Tinubu be no wan come out nè abi him forget say d motor don stop

1 Like

Re: Video:Battle Of Door Openers: Tinubu Door Opener Vs El-Rufai Door Opener by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 27, 2021
onomeabuja:

Zooooooooooom! Here i land on this thread & i.m ready to comment....obgeni where @thou nah grin
grin
Re: Video:Battle Of Door Openers: Tinubu Door Opener Vs El-Rufai Door Opener by uptimumOne23(m): 6:19pm On May 27, 2021
Kriss216:

Pray for your underdeveloped state and stop worrying about lagos

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video:Battle Of Door Openers: Tinubu Door Opener Vs El-Rufai Door Opener by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 27, 2021
uptimumOne23:

Pray for your underdeveloped state and stop worrying about lagos
Stop derailing the thread:rule number 1.
Re: Video:Battle Of Door Openers: Tinubu Door Opener Vs El-Rufai Door Opener by oyoirabor: 6:25pm On May 27, 2021
Jagaban my guy...He said " I was the one that interviewed you"....No be today!!

my only problem with you is the man you put for Aso Rock that is destroying this country....
Re: Video:Battle Of Door Openers: Tinubu Door Opener Vs El-Rufai Door Opener by slivertongue: 6:36pm On May 27, 2021
Rogue leaders

1 Like

Re: Video:Battle Of Door Openers: Tinubu Door Opener Vs El-Rufai Door Opener by carterguccy(m): 6:48pm On May 27, 2021
Kriss216:

Lagos should be the least of your worry bubba, They’re killing and raping your brothers and sisters back in IMO Bozo! What bout the deadbeat Aba Gov

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video:Battle Of Door Openers: Tinubu Door Opener Vs El-Rufai Door Opener by uptimumOne23(m): 6:55pm On May 27, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

Stop derailing the thread:rule number 1.

Joker

1 Like

Re: Video:Battle Of Door Openers: Tinubu Door Opener Vs El-Rufai Door Opener by AdolfHitlerxXx: 7:09pm On May 27, 2021
grin

I can bet all the flat heads close by were nodding like Agama lizards saying YES SIR, YES SIR. grin

It's not every day they see their Lord Jesus in flesh.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video:Battle Of Door Openers: Tinubu Door Opener Vs El-Rufai Door Opener by AdolfHitlerxXx: 7:09pm On May 27, 2021
cool
Re: Video:Battle Of Door Openers: Tinubu Door Opener Vs El-Rufai Door Opener by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 27, 2021
AdolfHitlerxXx:
grin

I can bet all the flat heads close by were nodding like Agama lizards saying YES SIR, YES SIR. grin

It's not every day they see their Lord Jesus in flesh.
Blasphemy!These TMC crew members are irredemable and shameless.
Re: Video:Battle Of Door Openers: Tinubu Door Opener Vs El-Rufai Door Opener by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 27, 2021
onomeabuja:

wait o Tinubu be no wan come out nè abi him forget say d motor don stop
He was waiting for one of the TMC crew asslickers to carry him on their shoulders.

1 Like

Re: Video:Battle Of Door Openers: Tinubu Door Opener Vs El-Rufai Door Opener by ExpertEDITOR: 8:13pm On May 27, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

Tinubu door opener

EL-Rufai door opener

What is wrong with this? Almost all VIPs do this. Unlike el rufai that have double openers. Ur hatred for Tinubu will soon crash you. A man that never govern your state.

2 Likes

Re: Video:Battle Of Door Openers: Tinubu Door Opener Vs El-Rufai Door Opener by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 27, 2021
ExpertEDITOR:

What is wrong with this? Almost all VIPs do this. Unlike el rufai that have double openers. Ur hatred for Tinubu will soon crash you. A man that never govern your state.
Governors in Canada,Netherlands,Belgium,Germany,Sweden,Austria,England,Norway don't do this, nor do they drive in such expensive cars.

This can only be seen with Presidents and Prime Ministers.

1 Like

Re: Video:Battle Of Door Openers: Tinubu Door Opener Vs El-Rufai Door Opener by ThatFairGuy: 8:17pm On May 27, 2021
Leave Lagos ghetto politician, save your prayers for UNMEN KNOWN GUN in the East. The need it more
Kriss216:

1 Like

Re: Video:Battle Of Door Openers: Tinubu Door Opener Vs El-Rufai Door Opener by ExpertEDITOR: 8:19pm On May 27, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

Governors in Canada,Netherlands,Sweden,Austria,England,Norway don't do this, nor do they drive in such expensive cars.

This can only be seen with Presidents and Prime Ministers.
Face your south east govs and leave Yoruba to worry about Tinubu. Only low lifers leaves their house to burn while looking out for others.

2 Likes

Re: Video:Battle Of Door Openers: Tinubu Door Opener Vs El-Rufai Door Opener by ThatFairGuy: 8:20pm On May 27, 2021
Are you sure you have a life outside operation PULL HIM DOWN on Tinubu.

You seriously need to get a life
RuudVanNisteroy:

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video:Battle Of Door Openers: Tinubu Door Opener Vs El-Rufai Door Opener by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 27, 2021
ExpertEDITOR:

Face your south east govs and leave Yoruba to worry about Tinubu. Only low lifers leaves their house to burn while looking out for others.
I just told you what is wrong with the failed state and poverty capital. The world's wealthiest countries such as Japan,Germany,Netherlands,Sweden,Norway,Spain,Austria who are ten times richer than us and more advanced;Don't have court jesters running around like clowns to open the doors of their Governors or Premier and nor do they drive the most expensive cars in the world.
Re: Video:Battle Of Door Openers: Tinubu Door Opener Vs El-Rufai Door Opener by AdolfHitlerxXx: 8:23pm On May 27, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

Blasphemy!These TMC crew members are irredemable and shameless.

If he had complained of stomach cramps...you would have followed him to lick his ass..

You already do that daily... for free.
Re: Video:Battle Of Door Openers: Tinubu Door Opener Vs El-Rufai Door Opener by AdolfHitlerxXx: 8:25pm On May 27, 2021
ThatFairGuy:

Unfortunately for him, Tinubu would remain a billionaire...

He would be stuck on his obsession with someone who doesnt know him and would NEVER even know anyone from his family.

I would rather devote my spare time to self development....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Video:Battle Of Door Openers: Tinubu Door Opener Vs El-Rufai Door Opener by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 27, 2021
ThatFairGuy:

Tinubu is still the best out of all the kingpins of corruption in the country when it comes to development. He chooses the right people that bring a little development after taking his 10% cut through Alpha Beta and collecting his multi-billion naira life pension.

Look at my thread below. I praise him when credit is due.

https://www.nairaland.com/6071419/tinubu-osibanjo-presidency-guarantee-completion
Re: Video:Battle Of Door Openers: Tinubu Door Opener Vs El-Rufai Door Opener by ThatFairGuy: 8:33pm On May 27, 2021
[s]
RuudVanNisteroy:

Tinubu is still the best out of all the kingpins of corruption in the country when it comes to development. He chooses to right people that make bring a little development progress after taking his 10% cut through Alpha Beta and collecting his multi-billion naira life pension.

Look at my thread below. I praise him when credit is due.

https://www.nairaland.com/6071419/tinubu-osibanjo-presidency-guarantee-completion
[/s]
Re: Video:Battle Of Door Openers: Tinubu Door Opener Vs El-Rufai Door Opener by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 27, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
[s][/s]

(1) (Reply)

Marginalisation Of Ndoki People / Second Niger Bridge Named After Buhari, Not Jonathan -bashir Ahmad / Video Shows A Police Officer Holding A Plate Of Food For His Madam In A Party.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.