Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Forceful Retirement Of 10 Top Army Generals Looms As Farouk Yahaya Becomes COAS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forceful Retirement Of 10 Top Army Generals Looms As Farouk Yahaya Becomes COAS (72478 Views)

Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. / Major-General Farouk Yahaya Poses In His Office (Pictured) / Buratai Removed Top Army Officers From NSA Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forceful Retirement Of 10 Top Army Generals Looms As Farouk Yahaya Becomes COAS by princechiemekam(m): 6:29pm On May 27, 2021
cool8
Re: Forceful Retirement Of 10 Top Army Generals Looms As Farouk Yahaya Becomes COAS by GeneralPula: 6:29pm On May 27, 2021
All of them should just fvck off
Re: Forceful Retirement Of 10 Top Army Generals Looms As Farouk Yahaya Becomes COAS by WaffenSS(m): 6:30pm On May 27, 2021
slivertongue:
how many of these generals are deployed for serious security work

Very few.
Re: Forceful Retirement Of 10 Top Army Generals Looms As Farouk Yahaya Becomes COAS by SmartPolician: 6:30pm On May 27, 2021
I thought Sahara Reporters is based in the United States, yet they don't write like the leading US media houses.

You don't need a soothsayer to tell you that you should explain what a Course means in this context. The media is the university of the people.

3 Likes

Re: Forceful Retirement Of 10 Top Army Generals Looms As Farouk Yahaya Becomes COAS by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 27, 2021
fergie001:
CNS is 36.

Expected.

How can cns be 36?

Stop posting FAKENEWS
Re: Forceful Retirement Of 10 Top Army Generals Looms As Farouk Yahaya Becomes COAS by mogbeyiteren: 6:31pm On May 27, 2021
An Igbo man was next and so Buhari has to retire him

1 Like

Re: Forceful Retirement Of 10 Top Army Generals Looms As Farouk Yahaya Becomes COAS by fergie001: 6:31pm On May 27, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

How can cns be 36?

Stop posting FAKENEWS
I didn't want to reply you but I will try.

Due diligence should have told you to research the Regular Course intake of the Chief of Naval Staff.

thebosstrevor1:

The CNS was born on 22 april 1966

How is he 36 years

thebosstrevor1:

Stop typing nonsense.

Is date of birth is in wiki.

Can't you verify information before posting FAKENEWS

How can someone that is 36 years be a CNS?

I don't know where I said the man is 36 YEARS

Seunmsg, garfield1...Please help him. I can't

What he quoted is in the screenshot.

Re: Forceful Retirement Of 10 Top Army Generals Looms As Farouk Yahaya Becomes COAS by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 27, 2021
slivertongue:
how many of these generals are deployed for serious security work

All of them.

The present COAS was in the field
Re: Forceful Retirement Of 10 Top Army Generals Looms As Farouk Yahaya Becomes COAS by WaffenSS(m): 6:32pm On May 27, 2021
Nbotee:
Retiring far more experienced and more qualified officers jus to pave way for their appointments. Army, customs, Police U name it...

Most of the 10 are in administrative and policy duties, not operations. They're replaceable. That's why sending people to those roles is a career killer and a sort of punishment.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Forceful Retirement Of 10 Top Army Generals Looms As Farouk Yahaya Becomes COAS by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 27, 2021
fergie001:

garfield1, Please explain to him.

The CNS was born on 22 april 1966

How is he 36 years
Re: Forceful Retirement Of 10 Top Army Generals Looms As Farouk Yahaya Becomes COAS by godofuck231: 6:34pm On May 27, 2021
Score one for fulani cow intelligence
Re: Forceful Retirement Of 10 Top Army Generals Looms As Farouk Yahaya Becomes COAS by samwillyco1(m): 6:34pm On May 27, 2021
Coup loading
Re: Forceful Retirement Of 10 Top Army Generals Looms As Farouk Yahaya Becomes COAS by 4four(m): 6:35pm On May 27, 2021
My guy did not disappoint us
Re: Forceful Retirement Of 10 Top Army Generals Looms As Farouk Yahaya Becomes COAS by petertamtam6(m): 6:35pm On May 27, 2021
Incombo grin
Re: Forceful Retirement Of 10 Top Army Generals Looms As Farouk Yahaya Becomes COAS by Stanweezy(m): 6:36pm On May 27, 2021
mosho2good:
LOST IN NIGERIA?

If you ever get lost in Lagos, just find your way to Oshodi, Berger, Ojota, Iddo or Jibowu, from these places, you can even get a bus going to Jerusalem.

In Ibadan find a bus to Iwo Road. From there, choose anywhere you are going on earth.

In Kaduna, just ask of Central Market (Kazuwa/Kasuwa - depending on your tongue), from there, you can take a bus to Jamaica.

In Abuja, find your way to Berger Roundabout, from there, ask for anywhere on earth. You will get a bus going there.

In Onitsha, just go to Upper Iweka (pronounced as Oppy Iweka). You can even get a bus directly to Singapore.

In Calabar, simply find your way to Etim Edem Park, you can get to Iceland in seconds from there!

In Enugu, find your way to Holy Ghost Old Park. From there, even angels can take you to your destiny.

In Kano, find your way to New Road or Sabongari. You can take direct bus to Iraq from there.

In Port Harcourt, just find your way to Rumuola, Garrison, Mile 1, Lagos, Rumuokoro Roundabout or Waterlines. Even where planes cannot reach, you will get buses that go there from those places mentioned.

In Ilorin, find your way to Post Office or Taiwo Road. You can from these places enter Malaysia

In Benin, find your way to Ringroad, New Benin, Iyaro or Oluku junction, you can get a bus that is heading to Italy directly.

In Yenagoa, just go to Tombia Roundabout, believe me the rest will be history.

In Lokoja, just find your way to Ganaja Junction, if you cannot find a bus going to where you are going in Ganaja Junction, then you are going nowhere.

In Uyo, take a taxi to Plaza, leave the rest of where you are going to the drivers.

In Jos, go to Terminus. From there, you can even get a bus to anywhere.

In Warri, find a bus to Effurun Roundabout or Enerhen Junction. From there you will smile to anywhere you are going to.

In Agbor, find your way to Uromi Junction. The buses there can even take you to China without Visa.

In Owerri, just go to Control.

Bros were u once a bus driver or agbero?

10 Likes

Re: Forceful Retirement Of 10 Top Army Generals Looms As Farouk Yahaya Becomes COAS by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 27, 2021
Nbotee:
Retiring far more experienced and more qualified officers jus to pave way for their appointments. Army, customs, Police U name it...

Is the present Coas not experienced?

Wasn't he in the battle field before he was redeployed
Re: Forceful Retirement Of 10 Top Army Generals Looms As Farouk Yahaya Becomes COAS by 234GT(m): 6:37pm On May 27, 2021
AbujaAgent:
Na them Sabi
I love BetKING

You love your job! You be beting agent!
Re: Forceful Retirement Of 10 Top Army Generals Looms As Farouk Yahaya Becomes COAS by planetx: 6:39pm On May 27, 2021
Waste of the nation's resources used in training them only to retire them prematurely and also loss of their experience just because the president thinks a fulani man or a Northerner muslim must be COAS.

2 Likes

Re: Forceful Retirement Of 10 Top Army Generals Looms As Farouk Yahaya Becomes COAS by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 27, 2021
fergie001:

Due diligence should have told you to research the Regular Course intake of the Chief of Naval Staff.

Stop typing nonsense.

Is date of birth is in wiki.

Can't you verify information before posting FAKENEWS

How can someone that is 36 years be a CNS?
Re: Forceful Retirement Of 10 Top Army Generals Looms As Farouk Yahaya Becomes COAS by Igbodicool(m): 6:39pm On May 27, 2021
Any man supporting Buhari's nepotism and injustice will experience injustice in his entire life.
Any day he complain about it, he will die a miserable death.

Buhari scatter Nigeria and Nigerians as you like, they deserve every bit of it.
Meanwhile I am an Igbo man, we never expected anything reasonable from him.

6 Likes

Re: Forceful Retirement Of 10 Top Army Generals Looms As Farouk Yahaya Becomes COAS by Juicy1945: 6:39pm On May 27, 2021
coup de ta loading....

1 Like

Re: Forceful Retirement Of 10 Top Army Generals Looms As Farouk Yahaya Becomes COAS by neonly: 6:39pm On May 27, 2021
mosho2good:
LOST IN NIGERIA?

If you ever get lost in Lagos, just find your way to Oshodi, Berger, Ojota, Iddo or Jibowu, from these places, you can even get a bus going to Jerusalem.

In Ibadan find a bus to Iwo Road. From there, choose anywhere you are going on earth.

In Kaduna, just ask of Central Market (Kazuwa/Kasuwa - depending on your tongue), from there, you can take a bus to Jamaica.

In Abuja, find your way to Berger Roundabout, from there, ask for anywhere on earth. You will get a bus going there.

In Onitsha, just go to Upper Iweka (pronounced as Oppy Iweka). You can even get a bus directly to Singapore.

In Calabar, simply find your way to Etim Edem Park, you can get to Iceland in seconds from there!

In Enugu, find your way to Holy Ghost Old Park. From there, even angels can take you to your destiny.

In Kano, find your way to New Road or Sabongari. You can take direct bus to Iraq from there.

In Port Harcourt, just find your way to Rumuola, Garrison, Mile 1, Lagos, Rumuokoro Roundabout or Waterlines. Even where planes cannot reach, you will get buses that go there from those places mentioned.

In Ilorin, find your way to Post Office or Taiwo Road. You can from these places enter Malaysia

In Benin, find your way to Ringroad, New Benin, Iyaro or Oluku junction, you can get a bus that is heading to Italy directly.

In Yenagoa, just go to Tombia Roundabout, believe me the rest will be history.

In Lokoja, just find your way to Ganaja Junction, if you cannot find a bus going to where you are going in Ganaja Junction, then you are going nowhere.

In Uyo, take a taxi to Plaza, leave the rest of where you are going to the drivers.

In Jos, go to Terminus. From there, you can even get a bus to anywhere.

In Warri, find a bus to Effurun Roundabout or Enerhen Junction. From there you will smile to anywhere you are going to.

In Agbor, find your way to Uromi Junction. The buses there can even take you to China without Visa.

In Owerri, just go to Control.

You move alot I can relate

6 Likes

Re: Forceful Retirement Of 10 Top Army Generals Looms As Farouk Yahaya Becomes COAS by amuwo1980: 6:41pm On May 27, 2021
alsudan:
Course 35 and 36 are gone, course 37 to be made redundant in offices where they only take tea and read newspapers.

Buhari well done. see where your Nepotism has led us.
That’s is eh, many of my friends who became brigade generals and co some years back now just sit down and have tea in offices all day pass the time like grazing horses in the pastures

1 Like

Re: Forceful Retirement Of 10 Top Army Generals Looms As Farouk Yahaya Becomes COAS by manunitedbabes: 6:42pm On May 27, 2021
It has been done already naw , so we should do what as readers ?
Re: Forceful Retirement Of 10 Top Army Generals Looms As Farouk Yahaya Becomes COAS by Drefaithful(m): 6:46pm On May 27, 2021
Air vice marshall Amao is 35 RC

Vice admiral Gambo is 36 RC
Re: Forceful Retirement Of 10 Top Army Generals Looms As Farouk Yahaya Becomes COAS by IYANGBALI: 6:48pm On May 27, 2021
Seun when will you retire lalasticlala, mynd44, dominique and other moderators?

2 Likes

Re: Forceful Retirement Of 10 Top Army Generals Looms As Farouk Yahaya Becomes COAS by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 27, 2021
fergie001:

I don't know where I said the man is 36 YEARS

Seunmsg, garfield1...Please help him. I can't

What he quoted is in the screenshot.

My mistake.

I thought you meant he was 36 years instead of 36RC
Re: Forceful Retirement Of 10 Top Army Generals Looms As Farouk Yahaya Becomes COAS by fergie001: 6:49pm On May 27, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

My mistake.

I thought you meant he was 36 years instead of 36RC
No P
Re: Forceful Retirement Of 10 Top Army Generals Looms As Farouk Yahaya Becomes COAS by Mutemenot(m): 6:49pm On May 27, 2021
mogbeyiteren:
An Igbo man was next and so Buhari has to retire him

Yes, from nnewi south, the Ahanotu is in the right position to handle the position .
Re: Forceful Retirement Of 10 Top Army Generals Looms As Farouk Yahaya Becomes COAS by Thinktwicemybro: 6:50pm On May 27, 2021
Shameless country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Had An Accident (Photos) / Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics / President Buhari Visits Kuje Prisons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.