Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Attention! I Need A Lady With These Specs, Please. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Attention! I Need A Lady With These Specs, Please. (780 Views)

Looking For BIG BOLD Lady With Brains! / I Am In Search Of A Lady With Dwarfism / Busty, Fair Yoruba Lady With Alluring Backside Needed For Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attention! I Need A Lady With These Specs, Please. by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 27, 2021

1 Like

Re: Attention! I Need A Lady With These Specs, Please. by ncpat(m): 7:06pm On May 27, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Attention! I Need A Lady With These Specs, Please. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:26pm On May 27, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Attention! I Need A Lady With These Specs, Please. by Jeon(f): 7:41pm On May 27, 2021
Adegbemiro11:
I'm a 30yrs old guy, with stable job, looking for a lady for a healthy relationship.

Specs:
*She must be single with no child.
*She must be 25-29 years of age.
*She must be a Yoruba.
*She must be a Christian.
*She must be working - self-employed or an employee.
*She must not be stingy - na helpmate I need biko.
*She must not be a feminist. My peace of mind is important.
*She must be living in Ibadan or its environs. I'm not ready for a distant relationship o.
*She must be ready to court for at least a year before wedding.
*She must be ready to bear change of environs with me. I can be transferred to anywhere within SW.
*She must have freed herself from the grip of ex.

Dislikes:
*Nose ring, leg chains, two or more piercings on each ear is a turn-off.
*Age falsification
*Having male besties; If I can't be your male bestie, hold your forth,,,biko.
*She must not be from Ekiti. The only r/shp I had hit rock due to Ogun-Ekiti differences. We tried to make it work but we couldn't. But if your Ekiti parents don't mind, we are good to go.

WhatsApp or call: 09152244473

Thanks.

And she's must be able to satisfy your sexual urges
Re: Attention! I Need A Lady With These Specs, Please. by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 27, 2021
Jeon:

And she's must be able to satisfy your sexual urges

Satisfy my sexual urges, you say? The last time I checked, sex is pleasurable to both gender. We are both helpmates even in the inner room.
Re: Attention! I Need A Lady With These Specs, Please. by Jeon(f): 8:49pm On May 27, 2021
Adegbemiro11:

Satisfy my sexual urges, you say? The last time I checked, sex is pleasurable to both gender.

The last time you checked.. Even though she's a virgin and willing to follow the words of the Lord
Re: Attention! I Need A Lady With These Specs, Please. by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 27, 2021
ncpat:
Hmmmm
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Hmmm

Why?
Re: Attention! I Need A Lady With These Specs, Please. by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 27, 2021
Jeon:

The last time you checked.. Even though she's a virgin and willing to follow the words of the Lord

All is fine. I'm not sex freaks. All I know is that her virginity ends on wedding night.
Re: Attention! I Need A Lady With These Specs, Please. by Jeon(f): 8:58pm On May 27, 2021
Adegbemiro11:

All is fine. I'm not sex freaks. All I know is that her virginity ends on wedding night.

Lie. Lie. Lie.
In this Nigeria where premarital and extramarital sex is the prove of love.

When our generation is embracing adulterous ways..
If one partner is willing to, the other will not [ that's how the Devil work by the way ]
Re: Attention! I Need A Lady With These Specs, Please. by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 27, 2021
Jeon:

Lie. Lie. Lie.
In this Nigeria where premarital and extramarital sex is the prove of love.

When our generation is embracing adulterous ways..
If one partner is willing to, the other will not [ that's how the Devil work by the way ]

I don't dispute the fact that immorality is now the order of the day.

@bolded, who is lying?
Re: Attention! I Need A Lady With These Specs, Please. by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 27, 2021
Re: Attention! I Need A Lady With These Specs, Please. by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 28, 2021
Re: Attention! I Need A Lady With These Specs, Please. by anonimreminisce: 2:04pm On Jul 16, 2021
All these qualities in one person.
Do you possess the complementary qualities yourself?
Re: Attention! I Need A Lady With These Specs, Please. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 16, 2021
anonimreminisce:
All these qualities in one person.
Do you possess the complementary qualities yourself?

Lol
Re: Attention! I Need A Lady With These Specs, Please. by anonimreminisce: 9:54pm On Jul 17, 2021
Adegbemiro11:

Lol

I have all those qualities and I'm in Ibadan but how can I be sure you have all those qualities too?
Re: Attention! I Need A Lady With These Specs, Please. by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 18, 2021
anonimreminisce:

I have all those qualities and I'm in Ibadan but how can I be sure you have all those qualities too?

Good for your bf. You needn't to bother about me.
Re: Attention! I Need A Lady With These Specs, Please. by anonimreminisce: 8:37pm On Jul 18, 2021
Adegbemiro11:

Good for your bf. You needn't to bother about me.

grin grin
Re: Attention! I Need A Lady With These Specs, Please. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 18, 2021
Re: Attention! I Need A Lady With These Specs, Please. by Queenserah26(f): 7:49am On Jul 26, 2021
shocked
Adegbemiro11:
I'm a 30yrs old guy, with stable job, looking for a lady for a healthy relationship.

Specs:
*She must be single with no child.
*She must be 25-29 years of age.
*She must be a Yoruba.
*She must be a Christian.
*She must be working - self-employed or an employee.
*She must not be stingy - na helpmate I need biko.
*She must not be a feminist. My peace of mind is important.
*She must be living in Ibadan or its environs. I'm not ready for a distant relationship o.
*She must be ready to court for at least a year before wedding.
*She must be ready to bear change of environs with me. I can be transferred to anywhere within SW.
*She must have freed herself from the grip of ex.

Dislikes:
*Using or having nose ring, leg chains, two or more piercings on each ear is a turn-off.
*Age falsification
*Having male besties; If I can't be your male bestie, hold your fort,,,,biko.
*She must not be from Ekiti. The only r/shp I had hit rock due to Ogun-Ekiti differences. We tried to make it work but we couldn't. But if your Ekiti parents don't mind, we are good to go.

Thanks.
Re: Attention! I Need A Lady With These Specs, Please. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 26, 2021
Queenserah26:
shocked

Lol,,,

What's surprising about my post?
Re: Attention! I Need A Lady With These Specs, Please. by Purity93: 11:23am On Aug 02, 2021
Hilarious grin All the men here are terribly misogynistic. Looking for desperate women who cant think for themselves. lollll
Queenserah26:
shocked
Re: Attention! I Need A Lady With These Specs, Please. by Nobody: 12:58am On Aug 18, 2021
Purity93:
Hilarious grin All the men here are terribly misogynistic. Looking for desperate women who cant think for themselves. lollll

What does my post have to do with misogyny? Your hatred for men make you think all men have contempt for females.

Guys have choices, too. I personally do, which I have stated up there.

I don't date for fun, so you can't expect me to just go into anyhow r/ship. Even if it would take me 10 years to get my choice, I don't mind. There are many 40-year-old men out there who aren't even ready for marriage.

(1) (Reply)

Internet Dating Sites? / Just To Hook Up / Iice Can U Be My Suger Mummy ? Plzzz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.