Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:32 AM

N-power: We Have Paid All N-power Beneficiaries – FG - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power: We Have Paid All N-power Beneficiaries – FG (22228 Views)

N-power: We Are Yet To Be Posted In Rivers State To Our Various Ppa. / Good Midnight! Please Note That All N-power Beneficiaries Will Be Taking A Jet / 17 Months Into N-power, We Have Received Tonnes Of Impact Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power: We Have Paid All N-power Beneficiaries – FG by molas02: 9:37pm On May 27, 2021
triple996:
Waillers will always disagree.
Goodlucks sure-P nonsense was only used to embezzle funds. Atleast buhari de pay. But as usual waillers will disagree.
you are a disgrace to human race
Re: N-power: We Have Paid All N-power Beneficiaries – FG by Ask4bigneyo(m): 9:37pm On May 27, 2021
Fallacy
Re: N-power: We Have Paid All N-power Beneficiaries – FG by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:41pm On May 27, 2021
extol1:
if you believe the fg press like and if otherwise press share
I wanted to press like but my hand no just gree me

1 Like

Re: N-power: We Have Paid All N-power Beneficiaries – FG by Seniorwriter(m): 9:43pm On May 27, 2021
Clueless FG
Re: N-power: We Have Paid All N-power Beneficiaries – FG by PAWG(m): 9:48pm On May 27, 2021
EyezofGod120:
angry na so I carry 10k go market o,,to buy food stuff,,to my surprise wetin I use 10k buy no full bagco bag ,,like 7to8yrs ago,if my mama carry 10k go market d food wey she go buy we go eat am for complete 1month,,gas.na 2500 now

Bros stop lying , even if na only you and your mama Dey house 10k no for feed una for 30 days(10 years ago).

Things don bad no be lie but you exaggerate una budget.

I wonder as economy go dey in 10 years to come
Re: N-power: We Have Paid All N-power Beneficiaries – FG by 3verblazing(m): 9:50pm On May 27, 2021
A system that gives u 30k and takes 60k from you... is a devilish system...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-power: We Have Paid All N-power Beneficiaries – FG by BobbyZrealist(m): 9:51pm On May 27, 2021
triple996:
Goodlucks sure-P nonsense was only used to embezzle funds. Atleast buhari de pay. But as usual waillers will disagree.
Btw you must b a spider Man/woman to survive in aba...

Stop fooling yourself and live in the past,Even Sure-P paid.
Both Sure-P and N-power where used to embezzle funds.
Stop been myopic and petty.
Grow up and stop been a sissy.
Re: N-power: We Have Paid All N-power Beneficiaries – FG by chizzasquare(f): 9:52pm On May 27, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

I wanted to press like but my hand no just gree me
cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: N-power: We Have Paid All N-power Beneficiaries – FG by EyezofGod120: 9:53pm On May 27, 2021
PAWG:

Bros stop lying , even if na only you and your mama Dey house 10k no for feed una for 30 days(10 years ago).

,,,a bag of rice then was 7k,,so can we finish a bag of rice for months then??,,make I no argue with you jor

1 Like

Re: N-power: We Have Paid All N-power Beneficiaries – FG by triple996(m): 9:54pm On May 27, 2021
BobbyZrealist:

Stop fooling yourself and live in the past,Even Sure-P paid.
Both Sure-P and N-power where used to embezzle funds.
Stop been myopic and petty.
Grow up and stop been a sissy.
U sound pained grin
Re: N-power: We Have Paid All N-power Beneficiaries – FG by Passovile: 9:56pm On May 27, 2021
akosy:
Since this Npower was taken from Osinbajo, it has lost its purpose.
anything in the hands of Northerners goes nuts

1 Like

Re: N-power: We Have Paid All N-power Beneficiaries – FG by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:58pm On May 27, 2021
Yes it is true. Npower fulani bandits has been paid by Fulani government. grin

Wonderful story from the zoo bandit government.

Re: N-power: We Have Paid All N-power Beneficiaries – FG by Tchalz(m): 9:59pm On May 27, 2021
triple996:
Are you normal?? How dare you?
Re: N-power: We Have Paid All N-power Beneficiaries – FG by BobbyZrealist(m): 10:02pm On May 27, 2021
triple996:

U sound pained grin

Is that all you can say?
Buharideen.
Re: N-power: We Have Paid All N-power Beneficiaries – FG by triple996(m): 10:02pm On May 27, 2021
Tchalz:

Are you normal?? How dare you?
U sound pained, what's d problem?? grin Oya go and wash d plates in d kitchen
Re: N-power: We Have Paid All N-power Beneficiaries – FG by extol1(m): 10:10pm On May 27, 2021
wiseone28:
I can bet with my left ass that the bag of rice was produced from the north
Re: N-power: We Have Paid All N-power Beneficiaries – FG by wiseone28: 10:11pm On May 27, 2021
extol1:

I can bet with my left ass that the bag of rice was produced from the north
You can't be so sure
Re: N-power: We Have Paid All N-power Beneficiaries – FG by poiZon: 10:18pm On May 27, 2021
PAWG:

7years ago u fit buy half bag of rice for 4k, 3k Fit buy u enough half bag of garri, 1k for 1and a half paints of beans.. Others na condiments..
Re: N-power: We Have Paid All N-power Beneficiaries – FG by PAWG(m): 10:19pm On May 27, 2021
poiZon:

7years ago u fit buy half bag of rice for 4k, 3k dit buy

I just checked rice was 11k in 2012, na wa oh

It’s surprising but I get money now pass 10 years ago, so how am I to believe that things in the country are worse?

The government should fix insecurity, we’ll be alright
Re: N-power: We Have Paid All N-power Beneficiaries – FG by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 27, 2021
FalseProphet1:
No government on Earth has lied to her citizens the way our government has done to us.

This I have seen.
try America
Re: N-power: We Have Paid All N-power Beneficiaries – FG by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:22pm On May 27, 2021
PAWG:

Ten years ago was 2011. A bag of rice was 6k then.
Re: N-power: We Have Paid All N-power Beneficiaries – FG by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:25pm On May 27, 2021
PAWG:

I just checked rice was 11k in 2012, na wa oh

It’s surprising but I get money now pass 10 years ago, so how am I to believe that things in the country are worse?

The government should fix insecurity, we’ll be alright
Look at the value of the money now and then years ago and see if you're Indeed richer
Re: N-power: We Have Paid All N-power Beneficiaries – FG by PAWG(m): 10:25pm On May 27, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Ten years ago was 2011. A bag of rice was 6k then.

You sure? It was like 10k o and people wan chop Jonathan raw, this life ehn grin

I think local rice farmers are making it real big cos I’ve not seen/eaten foreign rice in about a year now (asides basmati).
Re: N-power: We Have Paid All N-power Beneficiaries – FG by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 10:28pm On May 27, 2021
triple996:

I pity your gullibility
Re: N-power: We Have Paid All N-power Beneficiaries – FG by tunary(m): 10:28pm On May 27, 2021
Lol story don enter
Re: N-power: We Have Paid All N-power Beneficiaries – FG by PAWG(m): 10:30pm On May 27, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Look at the value of the money now and then years ago and see if you're Indeed richer

It’s hard to compare the value of money 10 years ago to what it is now, I wish I could go back in time and return to the future.

I do remember buying petrol at N22 a liter when I was in Jss3 and N69 less than 2 years later, our price system is hellish in this country.
Re: N-power: We Have Paid All N-power Beneficiaries – FG by peeps4u: 10:36pm On May 27, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Hmmm,,,, some powers that be don pocket some beneficiaries' money. I know someone who is still hoping to get about 3 months' salaries.

The woman is lying, go to Npower Twitter page, you will read various beneficiaries asking for their backlogs. None of them has been paid till date
Re: N-power: We Have Paid All N-power Beneficiaries – FG by peeps4u: 10:39pm On May 27, 2021
PAWG:

What are you saying?
A bag of rice was just around 7k in 2015, half bag would cost just 3,500. Yes, 10k was enough to feed 2 people for a month 10 years ago.

2 Likes

Re: N-power: We Have Paid All N-power Beneficiaries – FG by specialmati(m): 10:43pm On May 27, 2021
triple996:
grin grin grin grin grin keep up with your miss yarning very soon dollar go hit 1000,that 30k they are paying you will be just 30 dollar.it will only reach to buy you pure water. you think you are wise. i have mark you username make i see when you go beg for money here.them they pay you 60 dollar a whole month as a graduate. you no go let us rest.continue cool cool cool
Re: N-power: We Have Paid All N-power Beneficiaries – FG by stanliwise(m): 10:44pm On May 27, 2021
triple996:
No be mad you don mad like this so?
Almost all your point are not coherent nor comprehensive anymore

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is Npower 2017 List Of Successful Applicants Still Not Out? / I Have Decided To Accept The New Changes In My Place Of Work. / Help To Verify This Job Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.