Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

National Association Of Poly Students To Disrupt Flights In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Association Of Poly Students To Disrupt Flights In Abuja (27959 Views)

Emirates Airline To Resume Nigerian Flights In June - Aviation Minister, Keyamo / Onnoghen: Judge Resists Nba’s Attempt To Disrupt Proceedings / WANDE Militant Group Vows To Disrupt 2019 General Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Association Of Poly Students To Disrupt Flights In Abuja by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 27, 2021
hmmm wahala
Re: National Association Of Poly Students To Disrupt Flights In Abuja by Femijohn198: 7:38pm On May 27, 2021
Education don finished patapata 4 Nigeria, if say I know that time Na work I 4 learn
Re: National Association Of Poly Students To Disrupt Flights In Abuja by Toosure70: 7:39pm On May 27, 2021
Good movement
Re: National Association Of Poly Students To Disrupt Flights In Abuja by Anaerobi(m): 7:40pm On May 27, 2021
Nice one... I wish other states will join.
Re: National Association Of Poly Students To Disrupt Flights In Abuja by Prechgold1180(m): 7:42pm On May 27, 2021
Other states should join asap
Re: National Association Of Poly Students To Disrupt Flights In Abuja by ViolentMooslim: 7:45pm On May 27, 2021
Lekan239:
ASUP fighting for their own gain at the detriment of the student.

there was a country

All these ogbomosho mooslims.

Nawa.
Re: National Association Of Poly Students To Disrupt Flights In Abuja by OgideAgu: 7:51pm On May 27, 2021
Wish they can achieve something with this
Re: National Association Of Poly Students To Disrupt Flights In Abuja by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 27, 2021
It's two months now, it should be called off immediately please.
Re: National Association Of Poly Students To Disrupt Flights In Abuja by UncleKoboko: 8:03pm On May 27, 2021
AbujaAgent:
The political class does not take our education serious

I love BetKING
I hate betking
Re: National Association Of Poly Students To Disrupt Flights In Abuja by Zues123: 8:09pm On May 27, 2021
The Government understand the power of poverty to stop growth and wealth in other to enslave the minds of her citizens to keep them blind from fighting corruptions in Government. Scarcity leads to corruptions they have succeeded in creating scarcity to encourage corruption. Just imagine there is enough schools, hospitals, Jobs, international companies these will improve the standard of living of her citizens which reduces corruptions to it nearest minimum. Corruptions can’t survive in a state were there is wealth creation.
Re: National Association Of Poly Students To Disrupt Flights In Abuja by AyoolaIgwe(m): 8:11pm On May 27, 2021
Laudable
Re: National Association Of Poly Students To Disrupt Flights In Abuja by Mckeni007: 8:11pm On May 27, 2021
Democracy is the worst thing after slave trade that have ever happened to Africa
How can few greedy wankers hold the whole educational sector of a whole country to randsom because of whatever they believe in, I'm no supporting FG but these ASUU and ASUP are long overdue of serious cautioning.
Re: National Association Of Poly Students To Disrupt Flights In Abuja by umardansaleh(m): 8:11pm On May 27, 2021
Pls govt should this strike
Re: National Association Of Poly Students To Disrupt Flights In Abuja by tobillionaire(m): 8:21pm On May 27, 2021
Good
Re: National Association Of Poly Students To Disrupt Flights In Abuja by kevoh(m): 8:23pm On May 27, 2021
Story, you can't disrupt flight! Worst you can do is prevent passenger vehicle from accessing the road leading to the airport at airport junction! Find another place to protest that will still twist arm the government! No let Airforce use Una do target practice ooo! I've said my own!

2 Likes

Re: National Association Of Poly Students To Disrupt Flights In Abuja by stanley000: 8:45pm On May 27, 2021
They should use the opportunity to rewrite jamb and try the university once more
Re: National Association Of Poly Students To Disrupt Flights In Abuja by Emmhychidi(m): 8:51pm On May 27, 2021
I don't know if to call this a country... There's no sense in the word any more ... It's high time the people do something... We need change, it's not by making mouth on social media ... We seriously need change... Where is the youth political party we would create... If we don't truly need it then we don't truly deserve it...
Re: National Association Of Poly Students To Disrupt Flights In Abuja by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 27, 2021
AbujaAgent:
The political class does not take our education serious seriously

I love BetKING
Re: National Association Of Poly Students To Disrupt Flights In Abuja by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 27, 2021
stanley000:
They should use the opportunity to rewrite jamb and try the university once more
No strike in that place?
Re: National Association Of Poly Students To Disrupt Flights In Abuja by funkekemi(f): 9:25pm On May 27, 2021
EXLOVER:
Wetin dey worry this ones? Them nor see NASS, National Mosque, Nation Church or Aso Rock. Na flight them wan go disrupt.

this exactly will affect majorly the elites
Re: National Association Of Poly Students To Disrupt Flights In Abuja by Kayyus09(m): 10:01pm On May 27, 2021
I'll like to see how
Re: National Association Of Poly Students To Disrupt Flights In Abuja by SolarEdge: 11:15pm On May 27, 2021
I am with the students on this...the government is not helping the education sector in this country. i support you guys.

Hey! I am your best SOLAR PLUG...i have an irresistible offer for just you. check my signature NOW!
Re: National Association Of Poly Students To Disrupt Flights In Abuja by Lovelyn451(f): 11:35pm On May 27, 2021
Polytechnic...lol...how far una to become universities demand? When gej was there they were just tuning him anyhow, he'll fulfill one they'll demand another and even call him clueless
Re: National Association Of Poly Students To Disrupt Flights In Abuja by AOTEMN: 1:28am On May 28, 2021
Re: National Association Of Poly Students To Disrupt Flights In Abuja by Anaerobi(m): 6:14am On May 28, 2021
tony0806:
11th TC.

Pure and original honey is available at the cheapest price ever from Adamawa state. Check my signature and chat me up for delivery, NATION WIDE

Which part of Adamawa?
Re: National Association Of Poly Students To Disrupt Flights In Abuja by gvers: 6:34am On May 28, 2021
hotwax:
They should go and sit down.

Are they cows or bandits?

What our government is interested in is cow RUGA.

And to you southerners rejecting RUGA, we will hand you over to ISWAP
Una body go tell una
Re: National Association Of Poly Students To Disrupt Flights In Abuja by Oracleforce: 7:33am On May 28, 2021
Police go arrest all of una and charge for bail...just make sure you hold enough money to settle your bail after arrest....DPO must chop.
Re: National Association Of Poly Students To Disrupt Flights In Abuja by gadomi(m): 9:08am On May 28, 2021
since on the 16th of March that I wrote my final exam, my project defence is still pending because of this strike. is like my next of kin will complete the school for me sef, I move.
Re: National Association Of Poly Students To Disrupt Flights In Abuja by tony0806: 3:32pm On May 28, 2021
Yola

Anaerobi:

Which part of Adamawa?
Re: National Association Of Poly Students To Disrupt Flights In Abuja by Anaerobi(m): 3:36pm On May 28, 2021
tony0806:

Yola

I need but just little....

Maybe the smallest quantity...
Re: National Association Of Poly Students To Disrupt Flights In Abuja by tony0806: 4:52pm On May 28, 2021
Anaerobi:

I need but just little....

Maybe the smallest quantity...

Can we chat on WhatsApp please?
Re: National Association Of Poly Students To Disrupt Flights In Abuja by Anaerobi(m): 7:20pm On May 28, 2021
tony0806:

Can we chat on WhatsApp please?

Is that your WhatsApp number below?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Donald Duke: Atiku Has Been Contesting For Presidency Since 1992, He Should Rest / TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria / Welcome Back Home - PDP Tells Saraki, Ahmed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.