Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,905 members, 7,810,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

How Can I Find Who Viewed My Whatsapp Status On Iphone - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Can I Find Who Viewed My Whatsapp Status On Iphone (481 Views)

How To Get ‘verified’ Status On Perfect Money(pm) Account / Advertise On My Whatsapp Status With 5k Views For Free / Get Paid Per Advert Viewed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Find Who Viewed My Whatsapp Status On Iphone by Elonmuskfan: 7:59pm On May 27, 2021
Hi guys

Does any app allow me to check who views my WhatsApp status?

The suspect cancelled her read receipt so no way I can see if he views my status. But I’ve tried GB WhatsApp on my iPhone and it doesn’t want to be compatible or work

Any other means and can you provide detailed guideline on the steps in doing so, or another app ?
Re: How Can I Find Who Viewed My Whatsapp Status On Iphone by Yusfunoble(m): 9:13pm On May 27, 2021
You can simply check the same way you check others viewing your status, unless the person is not actually viewing directly.

There’s a way people view without opening the status (I usually do this as well). You can swipe half way to view a status while view one currently. If I do that, I will see the first page of your status however you won’t get a notification.
Re: How Can I Find Who Viewed My Whatsapp Status On Iphone by Elonmuskfan: 10:02pm On May 27, 2021
Yusfunoble:
You can simply check the same way you check others viewing your status, unless the person is not actually viewing directly.

There’s a way people view without opening the status (I usually do this as well). You can swipe half way to view a status while view one currently. If I do that, I will see the first page of your status however you won’t get a notification.

See the pic attached for example
the person disabled his read receipt so if he views my status, whatsapp won’t record it.
Re: How Can I Find Who Viewed My Whatsapp Status On Iphone by Yusfunoble(m): 11:53pm On May 27, 2021
Elonmuskfan:
the person disabled his read receipt so if he views my status, whatsapp won’t record it.

Okay, I understand.

I don’t think there’s a way around that, except you just stop her from seeing your status.

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Corolla For Sale / VULTUREBBQGRILLS / Website that works without data or network connection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.