Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,930 members, 7,817,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Help, My Statur And Baby Face Is Ruining My Social Life.... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help, My Statur And Baby Face Is Ruining My Social Life.... (1121 Views)

Im Getting Tired And Bored!!!! How This Whole Thing Is Affecting My Social Life. / Help Bet9ja Virtual Is Ruining My Life. / Help!!! Nairaland Is Ruining My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, My Statur And Baby Face Is Ruining My Social Life.... by PENISgod: 1:44pm On Sep 14, 2021
Honestly, I think I am one of the saddest and most lonely human being alive....I have been almost the same weight through my entire teenage life... no Matter how much I eat I just can't seem to add weight. And trust me, I eat alot...I would be 21 next year by God's grace, but mehn I don't feel like it at all. I cried alot of times in my room mehn. I just feel like if I continue like this, I might have to live a very sad boring young adult life

I can't make friends because most of my mates wouldn't want to be seen with me... Even my younger brother, someone I senior with 5 years, is taller and heavier than me, which at the moment is starting to brew disrespect between me and my younger one's...I try very,very,very,very hard to exert my dominance as the first born in the family...
Even my own father, doesn't even regard me as a grown up no matter how hard I try....my uncle who I told of my plights decided to take me out to a club one night, mehn you need to see the eyes people nearly use fall me down. Bouncer look me so tayyy I just vex tell my uncle say I won commot...

I spend about 95% of my days indoors, only going out at night for errands...if there are no errands or no places to go, then it's 100%.. that's how introverted I am...

I really need advice...i was told by someone here on NL to grow some beards, but I just don't feel like it because I want it to come naturally...I plan on go seeing a doctor soon sha...mehn life just tire me, honestly.

Life tire me.
Re: Help, My Statur And Baby Face Is Ruining My Social Life.... by Timoleon(m): 1:50pm On Sep 14, 2021
Eat more, lift weights.
Re: Help, My Statur And Baby Face Is Ruining My Social Life.... by sundaygray(m): 2:34pm On Sep 14, 2021
Bro relax, all these things do not matter last last. Just live your life
Re: Help, My Statur And Baby Face Is Ruining My Social Life.... by suffering: 12:46pm On Sep 25, 2021
Lol. So this is why you want to join the army. After military training you’ll still have to physically bully people to get their respect.

i was told by someone here on NL to grow some beards, but I just don't feel like it
I was broke at a time and everyone I asked for advice told me to perform any job or trade no matter how small. I didn’t care to do any yet I didn’t enjoy being broke.

(1) (Reply)

Intensifying You Treadmill Exercise / Breaking: Femi Falana To Head EFCC / Happy New, Fufilling And Wonderful Year To All Nairalanders!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.