Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Pictures Of Thief Who Pretends To Be A Ghost While Robbing His Victims - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pictures Of Thief Who Pretends To Be A Ghost While Robbing His Victims (1538 Views)

Ogun Armed Robber Shot Dead While Robbing People Along The Highway / Zimbabwean Police Arrest Burglar Who Pretends To Be A Ghost (Photos) / Photos Of Thief Caught In My Compound This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Thief Who Pretends To Be A Ghost While Robbing His Victims by naijaamebo: 9:27pm On May 27, 2021
A suspected thief who pretends to be a ghost entering peoples houses to rob people in their houses has been arrested .

You could imagine the kind of trauma his victims usually pass through when he visit to rob them.

https://vearify.com/photo-thief-who-pretends-to-be-a-ghost-arrested/

Re: Pictures Of Thief Who Pretends To Be A Ghost While Robbing His Victims by naijaamebo: 9:27pm On May 27, 2021
naijaamebo:
A suspected thief who pretends to be a ghost entering peoples houses to rob people in their houses has been arrested .

You could imagine the kind of trauma his victims usually pass through when he visit to rob them.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Thief Who Pretends To Be A Ghost While Robbing His Victims by Jeon(f): 9:36pm On May 27, 2021
gringringrin
Wahala no too much for life gringrin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Thief Who Pretends To Be A Ghost While Robbing His Victims by naijaamebo: 9:37pm On May 27, 2021
Jeon:
gringringrin
Wahala no too much for life gringrin

hahahahahaha wahala too much o

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Thief Who Pretends To Be A Ghost While Robbing His Victims by daddytime(m): 10:28pm On May 27, 2021
He couldn't even skeleton very well.

Ordinary to be skeleton this guy fail.

Woe unto you bro.
Re: Pictures Of Thief Who Pretends To Be A Ghost While Robbing His Victims by Umsworld: 11:04pm On May 27, 2021
If him use him real face people go fear pass sef.
Og ugly sha
Re: Pictures Of Thief Who Pretends To Be A Ghost While Robbing His Victims by glx5240: 11:13pm On May 27, 2021
shocked
Re: Pictures Of Thief Who Pretends To Be A Ghost While Robbing His Victims by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 05, 2021
How can I get this kind of cloth.... Any idea please, I need it
Re: Pictures Of Thief Who Pretends To Be A Ghost While Robbing His Victims by Boogyman557: 4:41pm On Nov 05, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool REAL MATTERS. WTF MAN
Re: Pictures Of Thief Who Pretends To Be A Ghost While Robbing His Victims by Das1mama: 5:09pm On Nov 05, 2021
Boogyman557:
HOLLY GRAM cool REAL MATTERS. WTF MAN
Bro i knw say no be me buy ur fone 4 u or to subscribe 4 u but when something becomes usual later it will become common and when somethings are common it becomes useless and meaningless. Abeg no vex change style.
Re: Pictures Of Thief Who Pretends To Be A Ghost While Robbing His Victims by paulolee(m): 5:14pm On Nov 05, 2021
wahala dey
Re: Pictures Of Thief Who Pretends To Be A Ghost While Robbing His Victims by paulolee(m): 5:15pm On Nov 05, 2021
Jeon:
gringringrin Wahala no too much for life gringrin
ment too full Africa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Thief Who Pretends To Be A Ghost While Robbing His Victims by Boogyman557: 5:55pm On Nov 05, 2021
Das1mama:
Bro i knw say no be me buy ur fone 4 u or to subscribe 4 u but when something becomes usual later it will become common and when somethings are common it becomes useless and meaningless. Abeg no vex change style.
HOLLY GRAM cool GO LISTEN TO BRIGHT CHIMEZIE SONG. TITLE AFRICAN STYLE... WTF MAN
Re: Pictures Of Thief Who Pretends To Be A Ghost While Robbing His Victims by Opeyemiextra(f): 9:33pm On Nov 05, 2021
I'm lost for words grin. Such creativity could be channeled into something productive but this is easier to manage.
Re: Pictures Of Thief Who Pretends To Be A Ghost While Robbing His Victims by Oharina(m): 10:46pm On Nov 05, 2021
Fx12:
How can I get this kind of cloth.... Any idea please, I need it
Are you aspiring to be like him?
Re: Pictures Of Thief Who Pretends To Be A Ghost While Robbing His Victims by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 06, 2021
Oharina:

Are you aspiring to be like him?
Noooo grin.... Just need it as masquerade
Re: Pictures Of Thief Who Pretends To Be A Ghost While Robbing His Victims by Das1mama: 3:24pm On Nov 16, 2021
Boogyman557:
HOLLY GRAM cool GO LISTEN TO BRIGHT CHIMEZIE SONG. TITLE AFRICAN STYLE... WTF MAN
Dude i give up. Watz up
Re: Pictures Of Thief Who Pretends To Be A Ghost While Robbing His Victims by Boogyman557: 3:27pm On Nov 16, 2021
Das1mama:
Dude i give up. Watz up
Holly Gram cool were went yah man. me cull man. WTF MAN
Re: Pictures Of Thief Who Pretends To Be A Ghost While Robbing His Victims by aimmoney9: 12:28am On Nov 17, 2021
Let them ghost him..
Let him become a real ghost.. grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Thief Who Pretends To Be A Ghost While Robbing His Victims by muheeb01(m): 8:36am On Nov 17, 2021
Lol

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Unknown Gunmen Attack Bullion Van In Anambra State / Arab Muslims Expel Black Muslims, Dump Them In Desert, 2 Dead / Video Of World's Largest Crocodile Captured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.