Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,349 members, 7,957,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:24 AM

Other Ways To Make It In Life As Part From Coding - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Other Ways To Make It In Life As Part From Coding (1643 Views)

Programming Is Not Fun And To Make It Fun / How To Make Money Online From Coding Or Programming / CODELAGOS: 337 Schools To Participate In Coding Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Other Ways To Make It In Life As Part From Coding by Ajibade123(m): 2:11pm On May 28, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

At all that's how I learnt. From now on, only documentation can help. I have not seen any material I can recommend to anybody.
alright
thanks bro
Re: Other Ways To Make It In Life As Part From Coding by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 28, 2021
Email/Pm me and i will put you through in coding. I too was stuck in Js, but have gone beyond it. You gats pay small thing though
Re: Other Ways To Make It In Life As Part From Coding by imgcasted(m): 5:14pm On May 28, 2021
The5DME:

Even the phone repair sef there's no money there. Except you're fixing those high end phones, there's no money in phone repair. Abi na infinix screen of 6500, u charge 10k na I'm be money? I learnt that work for 6 months and I know the ins and outs of it. Most of the phone repair guys are in the same conditions as the panel beaters you described above.
I left phone repair business to learn programming now. Wetin my eye don see my mouth no fit talk am but I still fix phone but as a side hustle now
Re: Other Ways To Make It In Life As Part From Coding by tensazangetsu20(m): 5:40pm On May 28, 2021
imgcasted:

I left phone repair business to learn programming now. Wetin my eye don see my mouth no fit talk am but I still fix phone but as a side hustle now
Omho na so e bad and yet people are shouting this skills upandan.
Re: Other Ways To Make It In Life As Part From Coding by von02: 8:56pm On May 28, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

At all that's how I learnt. From now on, only documentation can help. I have not seen any material I can recommend to anybody.

But reading docs can be boring atimes
Re: Other Ways To Make It In Life As Part From Coding by Cybercop2002: 9:58pm On May 28, 2021
tensazangetsu20:
Honestly with regards to Nigeria nothing especially if you are from a very less privileged background. The thing with mechanic work I used to be one is that where you can get money fixing big men motors. You can't get such jobs without connections. Sometimes you need to belong to specific cults to get such contracts. Weird things happen in these cults like having sex with men and other really weird shit. If you are going to be working on cars for average Nigerians then I am afraid making money will be very tough. My street alone has over 200 panel beaters. If your prices are too much no one will patronise you. So you would practically be doing work at the same price as others. Not easy at all.

I recommend that you learn a trade. Go to ladipo or alaba or any major market find an Igbo man and join him in his business. It takes long but they teach you the rudiments of business especially how to succeed in a hopeless market like Nigeria. If you insist on still getting a skill, then look towards phone or laptop repairs. Go to computer village and volunteer yourself as an apprentice to any shop. At least the skill will give you access to a laptop and you make more money fixing phones than fixing cars at least in naija.
thanks but i have started already
Re: Other Ways To Make It In Life As Part From Coding by imgcasted(m): 7:17am On May 29, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

Omho na so e bad and yet people are shouting this skills upandan.

Prices of phone parts and substandard quality na dey kill now oh, gbese wen dey that work because of fake screen no be here oh,screen wen dey cost like gold now na person go dey chop gbese put
Re: Other Ways To Make It In Life As Part From Coding by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:58am On May 29, 2021
imgcasted:

Prices of phone parts and substandard quality na dey kill now oh, gbese wen dey that work because of fake screen no be here oh,screen wen dey cost like gold now na person go dey chop gbese put
Fake parts are also a problem with mechanic work too. You will install a part so many times to get a working one whereas the job could be done quickly if one had a good part. I guess it's the Nigerian factor again.
Re: Other Ways To Make It In Life As Part From Coding by Supreme145(m): 7:09pm On May 29, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

Pls bro I am having issues enqueuing my css files, I followed the steps in the documentation but the changes are not reflecting on the site. Please help me out.

1 Like

Re: Other Ways To Make It In Life As Part From Coding by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:18pm On May 29, 2021
Supreme145:

Pls bro I am having issues enqueuing my css files, I followed the steps in the documentation but the changes are not reflecting on the site. Please help me out.
Screenshot your code here.
Re: Other Ways To Make It In Life As Part From Coding by Cybercop2002: 5:27pm On Mar 26
tensazangetsu20:

Once you get it buzz me. You can take some of my courses I used.
bruh omo i really wasted my time to something not beneficiary, i am browsing on button itel of a pal .its pain in the ass having to write my thougt here ,nevertheless i believe its never too late . I really need a small phone to access course online my pal will be assisting me for main time with his system and i am a bit good with html, css and javascript just a littke revision . Please sir any assistance to get a phone will be appreciate

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Kind Of Laptop Do I Need For Programming / The Useful Guide To Recover Lost Contacts From Iphone With Ifonemate Software / Which Forum Software Is Mobile Friendly To Start A Web Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.