Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

FG Suspends 132 Nigerians From Air Travel For Violating Covid-19 Protoco - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FG Suspends 132 Nigerians From Air Travel For Violating Covid-19 Protoco (9757 Views)

U.S $80m F-35 Fighter Jet Vanishes From Air (Photos) / Motorists Spend Their Night On Ikoyi Road In Lagos For Violating Curfew / FG Suspends Turkish Airlines Operations In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Suspends 132 Nigerians From Air Travel For Violating Covid-19 Protoco by AdolfHitlerxXx: 3:14am On May 28, 2021
Bvlgari:
But why dont these people just follow 9ja rules and regulations on arrival in the country instead of putting themselves through all this...

Funniest thing is that they adhere and behave themselves in wherever they are flying in from...

Smdh

I was so annoyed.

Came from Dubai with a lady.

She obeyed EVERY single instruction and the multiple COVID-19 test requirements by UAE.

As soon as she returned to Nigeria, started behaving like an animal.

Recently she was saying she's happy she refused to pay for the COVID-19 test mandated by FG of Nigeria...

I just shook my head. All of the so called big folks were behaving themselves while abroad, they become animals when they return.

4 Likes

Re: FG Suspends 132 Nigerians From Air Travel For Violating Covid-19 Protoco by Mulisanana: 3:31am On May 28, 2021
A report issued by the Federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention stated that the United States banned travellers from the European Union on March 13, 2020. It was too late to prevent widespread community transmission in New York City. CDC researchers analyzed the genetic code of virus samples collected from three dozen infected New Yorkers in early March and found that most early coronavirus cases can be traced back to Europe. This also confirms what many researchers have said: by implementing mitigation measures such as travel bans, suspensions and suspension orders, New York City has begun to spread the community widely.
Re: FG Suspends 132 Nigerians From Air Travel For Violating Covid-19 Protoco by ceaser: 3:43am On May 28, 2021
Why e come be say na northerners plenty pass for the list?!

Could it be that the FG and Fulani led presidential committee on covid forgot that this was a list of violators but in their usual disregard for federal character decided to bring out a list skewed "in favour" of the North - like basically a list driven by nepotism?

Or could it be that the Northerners believing that they are always above the law since they have their person in power decided to defy the other to observe quarantine?

Na person wey get intercessor dey do gragra. That's the case of the northerners and that's why they had majority of violators in that list. South na like orphans we be at the moment so as much as possible it is wise for a southerner to stay out of trouble cos no one will bail you out.

1 Like

Re: FG Suspends 132 Nigerians From Air Travel For Violating Covid-19 Protoco by umardansaleh(m): 4:43am On May 28, 2021
It serves them right ,even though average Nigerian do not believe Corona exist.
References:

https://ait.live/fg-suspends-another-132-nigerians-from-air-travel-for-violating-covid-19-protocols/
Re: FG Suspends 132 Nigerians From Air Travel For Violating Covid-19 Protoco by smallsmall: 4:55am On May 28, 2021
Bvlgari:
But why dont these people just follow 9ja rules and regulations on arrival in the country instead of putting themselves through all this...

Funniest thing is that they adhere and behave themselves in wherever they are flying in from...

Smdh

They are learning from our Govt Officials.
Did you not see them campaigning and having Political rallies in the heat of the Covid Pandemic?
Who would see tha and take them serious?

When they should have acted and banned all flights from countries that are highly infected, they were still looking and doing nothing.
Look at India for example, why should we allow any flight to still be coming from that place, once E.U and US have banned them?
Is that not a signal for us too but our stooopid Leaders where thinking fo their Wives and Brothers that are yet to come into the country, thereby putting 200Million Nigerians at risk.
I hope we still l remember that greedy thief, the former SGF who turned himself to Energy Minister and went to negotiate a cut with Siemens, in Germany, on behlaf of Nigeria, where he then contracted Covid -19 and died?
Imagine a greedy m0r0n like that, killed himself over long throat and the Govt of Nigeria left the Airspace open for him, with thousands of infected passengers arriving into Nigeria, until he came back before they closed down flights back then!

If that Indian variant should enter Nigeria, that is when we will know not to tempt God, people will die like flies and l know our leaders would die first, whether they like it or not.

1 Like

Re: FG Suspends 132 Nigerians From Air Travel For Violating Covid-19 Protoco by athorello(m): 6:35am On May 28, 2021
Crazy rules... I get -ve PCR and screened at the airport before departing. I get screened again at my destination, no quarantine... I stay 2 weeks, on return I get another -ve PCR at departing country, follow all screening process, pay for another PCR on return trip to naija and get isolated for 7 days. 3 PCRs on the average of 50k each within a month. In some countries, you get isolated for only 3 days if you opt for testing on arrival (no -ve PCR from departing country). Most of these people are only going on business trips. Some foreigners aren't even coming for business cos of the absurd Covid-19 protocols leading to loss of man-days.
Their argument is that in the 3 days after your last -ve PCR and course of return flight you may have contracted the virus hence the 7 days isolation. But if all countries require same, business will slow down. If anything, the isolation should only last for the 48 - 72 hours it takes the PCR to come out.
Re: FG Suspends 132 Nigerians From Air Travel For Violating Covid-19 Protoco by onuman: 6:52am On May 28, 2021
References:

https://ait.live/fg-suspends-another-132-nigerians-from-air-travel-for-violating-covid-19-protocols/

Primitive people in power using it to intimidate others.

This is infringement on people’s rights.
Re: FG Suspends 132 Nigerians From Air Travel For Violating Covid-19 Protoco by kendo24(m): 9:12am On May 28, 2021
99% of you e-diots have never been to the South East, but y'all have a mental picture of how it looks like. Stake your life and I'll take you to this exact same location. This road was repaired in 2015 and the mischievious South West BMC's and pomo boys don't want to post it.

#E-diots

DenreleDave:
Nawa oooooo

Meanwhile sumwhere in ABA, there are rumors that they have their own version of Spiderman and woman

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dana Air Denies Paying Celebrities To Board Flight / In Need Of Advise Concerning Us Embassy “administrative Process” / Where Is The 1st And 2nd Mainland Bridge Located???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.