Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Have You Ever Left Your Body Before? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever Left Your Body Before? (7132 Views)

7 Important Things You Should Never Do With Your Body / Why Some Nigerians Left Their Churches (Photos) / What Is/are The Reason(s) You Left Your Former Church Or Mosque? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Left Your Body Before? by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 27, 2021
Many people thought that the only time that people can leave their body is when they die, but I think that's not true.
So here's my experience:
I have once had out of body experience. And it was a great privilege for me.
Here's my story, one morning I waked up and started feeling so light, it was frightening at first, but I didn't gave it much thought, I assumed it's because I was tired or maybe because it's morning. I then went out and eased myself, later came back and went to the palour to bring my phone, I plugged it to NEPA the previous day.
When I came back to my room, I saw my body on the bed, I was confused... I thought I was dead, I moved over and touched it. It was real for a second. That was when I immediately started feeling dizzy and fainted, and then waked up instantly in my body. I checked to see if it's real or not (that's if I was really in my body), but surprisly - it's real, I didn't died.
And the funny thing is that The activities I previously performed seemed to be real too...
Up to this day, I'm still confused about what happened that morning, I just can't fully comprehend it.
So what about you, have you experienced such before?

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Left Your Body Before? by thatsleepboy1: 10:16pm On May 27, 2021
Una don start.

21 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Left Your Body Before? by Dangerousboy(m): 10:18pm On May 27, 2021
Do you know you can lie? Ur spirit went to the toilet and it fainted?

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Left Your Body Before? by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 27, 2021
Dangerousboy:
Do you know you can lie? Ur spirit went to the toilet and it fainted?
Read well.
Re: Have You Ever Left Your Body Before? by ObongIdeas: 10:23pm On May 27, 2021
The only time I felt and saw my spirit leave my body was a near death experience.
I suddenly starting moving away from my body with a very fast unexplainable speed...... It was an experience....... That day I realised how painful separation from the body can be.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Left Your Body Before? by paulolee(m): 10:33pm On May 27, 2021
yes I can relate... I once did d same, left my body n entered a nearby bank to pack money from its vaults dt easily..
came back n was flexing with enough booze n girls to go round for my guys.
na when I say mk I go piss for dream naim david tear me hot slap for real say I dey piss on top e head.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Left Your Body Before? by falcon01: 10:44pm On May 27, 2021
I remember the days of bilyonaire, dude was giving tutorials on astral projections and stuffs to get an OBE despite the fact that I don't believe in all this kinda stuffs at all but I tried Astral projection and I always get scared when I reach the vibration stage, I feel I'll die or maybe I'm shutting of my body which will lead me to die.

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Left Your Body Before? by richmond500: 11:13pm On May 27, 2021
I've had scary scenarios sha.

Most scary of them all is when I had a nightmare and inside the dream I was conscious. like Inside the dream, i knew that its a dream, I knew the world I am isn't real and I was just looking for a way to wake up but I couldn't, i knew what happened the previous night before going to bed, i was 100% sure of what my real body was wearing, I actually thought to myself "is this the otherworld, is this death, I thought I was dead, I woke up and was contemplating if those village pipu cast an illusion on me, lol

Its scary AF, e better say u dream ur normal dream than to be mind conscious in ur dream

10 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Left Your Body Before? by Felimax(m): 11:23pm On May 27, 2021
It's so real, it almost scared life out of me but she is married to a pastor now. Pastors love them a lot. It's a long story.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Left Your Body Before? by bigpicture001: 11:34pm On May 27, 2021
Felimax:
It's so real, it almost scared life out of me but she is married to a pastor now. Pastors love them a lot. It's a long story.

We came here to read stories...or does any one know u physically here..? Abeg spill the beans

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Left Your Body Before? by Felimax(m): 11:47pm On May 27, 2021
[quote author=bigpicture001 post=102127838]

We came here to read stories...or does any one know u physically here..? Abeg spill the beans[/quote]

Even if nobody know me here there are stories that are not good to tell. Better your mouth is sealed. I have learnt the hard way. Thanks.
Re: Have You Ever Left Your Body Before? by bigpicture001: 11:51pm On May 27, 2021
Felimax:
[quote author=bigpicture001 post=102127838]

We came here to read stories...or does any one know u physically here..? Abeg spill the beans

Even if nobody know me here there are stories that are not good to tell. Better your mouth is sealed. I have learnt the hard way. Thanks.

Then you dont belive in God. He is king of all supernaturals....God and his entire people are all in spirits..nobody strong pass dem.so no fear..
Re: Have You Ever Left Your Body Before? by Lordgel: 12:41am On May 28, 2021
OP why did you delete your experience? This thread might make frontpage o.
Re: Have You Ever Left Your Body Before? by SportsHD: 12:44am On May 28, 2021
The only time was when I smoked ogoja weed in Abuja.
My soul left my body literally no kap.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Left Your Body Before? by JONSYN7154: 1:29am On May 28, 2021
DriftOff:
Many people though that the only time that people can leave their body is when they die, but you all are wrong.
So here's my experience:

So what about you, have you experienced such before.
I can see a witch in you.
Re: Have You Ever Left Your Body Before? by Guynexttdoor: 2:01am On May 28, 2021
When you re ontop a woman and about to reach orgasm thats wen it feels like your spirit is leaving ur body, if you survive it, good

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Left Your Body Before? by placeofallure(f): 4:23am On May 28, 2021
It was a near death experience. I was sick. Then, I must've fainted. I just saw myself, no physical body, just kinda floating but I know it was me on a long, narrow corridor. Except for the black and white tiled floor, everywhere was plain. The speed with which I was traveling was much, almost like a car's. At the end of the corridor, stood a big, brown, carved, wooden door. I was running to the door. I was holding the door knob when I came back to life. I don't know what stopped me from opening the door. I never got to find out what was on the other side of the door. Thank God for his immense blessings

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Left Your Body Before? by lymelyte(m): 6:02am On May 28, 2021
placeofallure:
It was a near death experience. I was sick. Then, I must've fainted. I just saw myself, no physical body, just kinda floating but I know it was me on a long, narrow corridor. Except for the black and white tiled floor, everywhere was plain. The speed with which I was traveling was much, almost like a car's. At the end of the corridor, stood a big, brown, carved, wooden door. I was running to the door. I was holding the door knob when I came back to life. I don't know what stopped me from opening the door. I never got to find out what was on the other side of the door. Thank God for his immense blessings
if you had open that door,then it would have been over for u in the material world.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Left Your Body Before? by illicit(m): 6:20am On May 28, 2021
There's this feeling sometimes when u sleep, u really want to wake up but u can't
It's scary

12 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Left Your Body Before? by dipepe9522: 6:24am On May 28, 2021
thatsleepboy1:
Una don start.
Re: Have You Ever Left Your Body Before? by phemmyfour: 6:31am On May 28, 2021
Just once , while in cloud 9

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Left Your Body Before? by arazanbal: 6:46am On May 28, 2021
richmond500:

Most scary of them all is when I had a nightmare and inside the dream I was conscious. like Inside the dream, i knew that its a dream, I knew the world I am isn't real and I was just looking for a way to wake up but I couldn't, I thought to myself "is this the otherworld, is this death, I pinched and slap myself in the dream till I was able to wake up.

Its scary AF, e better say u dream ur normal dream than to be mind conscious in ur dream

be aware and conscious in your dream is a good thing it shows your spirit man is alive and can prevent unwanted bad people or spirit from manipulating you or ur thought. you can control what will definitely happen. continue praying bro, it a gift from God

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Left Your Body Before? by richmond500: 6:59am On May 28, 2021
arazanbal:

be aware and conscious in your dream is a good thing it shows your spirit man is alive and can prevent unwanted bad people or spirit from manipulating you or ur thought. you can control what will definitely happen. continue praying bro, it a gift from God

Re: Have You Ever Left Your Body Before? by richmond500: 7:01am On May 28, 2021
illicit:
There's this feeling sometimes when u sleep, u really want to wake up but u can't
It's scary
its called sleep paralysis, I've experienced it so many times it no longer scares me

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Left Your Body Before? by Dliquidmetal(m): 8:02am On May 28, 2021
Try some psychedelics lol you would get used to the trips and you would be awakened
Re: Have You Ever Left Your Body Before? by josh123(m): 8:46am On May 28, 2021
I read some books about Astra projection, after reading I thought I was prepared. I tried it, it was un the afternoon I slept, I was in a deep sleep but I was still conscious few minutes later I started hearing vibration I tried raising my hands and it worked I felt that my hands was weightless it was like there was no gravity, I tried raising my legs too it was desame weightlessness I observerd the most scary part was raising my full body, I knew that if I raise my full body I will be completely out of my body and I was scared of that. The only thing I can do is raise my hands and legs grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Left Your Body Before? by josh123(m): 8:49am On May 28, 2021

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Left Your Body Before? by HolyMonks: 8:58am On May 28, 2021
Be humble una no go gree cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Pray you will not hear be forming strong head untill village people visits you.

You will rush and create threads like have you left your body before grin grin.
I always pee in my dreams is it normal? cool cheesy grin
Re: Have You Ever Left Your Body Before? by Jesterinjay: 8:58am On May 28, 2021
richmond500:

Most scary of them all is when I had a nightmare and inside the dream I was conscious. like Inside the dream, i knew that its a dream, I knew the world I am isn't real and I was just looking for a way to wake up but I couldn't, i knew what happened the previous night before going to bed, i was 100% sure of what my real body was wearing, I actually thought to myself "is this the otherworld, is this death, I thought I was dead, I woke up and was contemplating if those village pipu cast an illusion on me, lol

whats wrong with being conscious in the dream ? It happens to me alot
Re: Have You Ever Left Your Body Before? by richmond500: 9:04am On May 28, 2021
Jesterinjay:
whats wrong with being conscious in the dream ? It happens to me alot
Oga its not sleep paralysis when u are neither asleep nor awake.

This is pure dream where u know its a dream and looking for a way to wake up, I can't explain it, but u are conscious inside an illusion, ur mind is not in the real world, u are seeing urself in the dreamland just like every other dream, but the difference is that in this one, u are conscious of the environment

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Left Your Body Before? by realman42: 9:05am On May 28, 2021
josh123:
I read some books about Astra projection, after reading I thought I was prepared. I tried it, it was un the afternoon I slept, I was in a deep sleep but I was still conscious few minutes later I started hearing vibration I tried raising my hands and it worked I felt that my hands was weightless it was like there was no gravity, I tried raising my legs too it was desame weightlessness I observerd the most scary part was raising my full body, I knew that if I raise my full body I will be completely out of my body and I was scared of that. The only thing I can do is raise my hands and legs grin
How did u make it stop?
Re: Have You Ever Left Your Body Before? by realman42: 9:07am On May 28, 2021
richmond500:
Oga its not sleep paralysis when u are neither asleep nor awake.

This is pure dream where u know its a dream and looking for a way to wake up, I can't explain it, but u are conscious inside an illusion, ur mind is not in the real world, u are seeing urself in the dreamland just like every other dream, but the difference is that in this one, u are conscious of the environment
Yeah...like someone chasing you and you want to wake up but waking up no dey agree

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? / How Helpful Has Nairaland Religion Section Been To You / Should A Sinner Go For Evangelism ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.