Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Medical Marijuana - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Medical Marijuana (870 Views)

Thank God Almighty For The Break Through: Export Garri And Marijuana To Canada / The Economic Benefits Of Legalizing Marijuana / Buy Real/fake Passports(https://gov.documentsarena.org/) ID, Visa, Marijuana Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Medical Marijuana by Attit: 11:21pm On May 27, 2021
Guys!

I have been on this journey for a year. Immediately I heard the house of assembly in Abuja started debating on it, I knew Naija is ready to move to the next stage. Immediately, I bounced into action. And to be frank, this is one of the reasons I reduced my activities in other areas to start.

Let me give you a summary of my research? Who is with me in this regard?

https://leadership.ng/house-of-reps-moves-to-legalise-cannabis/

1 Like

Re: Medical Marijuana by Attit: 5:32am On May 31, 2021
Prescription by experts is the key
Mariju.ana itself is not bad, but abusing it is. This is my view, but you are entitled to yours. Most pain killers can be abused too, also, sleeping pills. They are to help us if used in the right quantity.

Imagine people abusing using codeine. Condeine? What I grew up with is Benylin with codeine whenever I had cough. And it is very effective. So, I was extremely shocked when youths started abusing it. I couldn't understand it at first, until I realised codeine is actually an opiate.

An expert knows what you need exactly in weed. THC, CBD, or CBN. And he knows the right combo mixture. But unfortunately, abusers just take it up and start smoking it anyhow. You do not even need to smoke it before you drive benefits from it.

I delve into it deeply. I understand the medical part of it. I know how prescription is made. I learned the whole value chain of weed. I can tell you how exactly it is economical viable. And I can use it to treat you.

In fact, I am contemplating getting a license to be a therapeutic medical researcher because in order for me to be able to lay my hands not only on weed, but some other extremely powerful, medical and magical stuff. I made up my mind when I realised I will be slowed down if I decide to find an expert int he area to work with. Why? Most are limited with the knowledge.

I will shock you with what you can get from this stuff. This is the modern free GOLD.

1 Like

Re: Medical Marijuana by HOLRANGE(m): 10:11am On May 31, 2021
weldone sir, remember me? i made a thread on cattle farming. we talked about your farm at ilorin! please is the offer available now am currently in dire need of a job! as me and my family are starving and my son is just a few months old
Re: Medical Marijuana by Attit: 4:07am On Jun 01, 2021
You should contact me privately. I don't discuss business in a forum with an epidemic of scammers?

1 Like

Re: Medical Marijuana by HOLRANGE(m): 11:59am On Jun 01, 2021
Attit:
You should contact me privately. I don't discuss business in a forum with an epidemic of scammers?
Alright boss
Re: Medical Marijuana by Attit: 8:37pm On Jun 02, 2021
What Akeredolu saw to make sure he pushed this business venture forward is huge.

From my analysis, I cannot predict all factors of cost of production. I know only equipment, planting materials and nutrients needed, but I cannot predict virtual expenses like security, logistics, storage, and any other stuff. However, no matter what it is, the profit is huge. The greenhouses set up I am looking at will bring N700milion plus sales for 3 months. So, it is possible to earn Mike Tyson's $500,000 profit (after all expenses are removed) per month if one fairly scale up on let's say two-third of 1 ha. Lers give tolerance of 20%.

Amazing!

Please, take note this is the template of what I can get based on the new tech I have in mind to deploy.

Just sharing my thought here. Amazing! Amd it gladens my heart it is medicinal type. Not the ones these boys use.

1 Like

Re: Medical Marijuana by Jenspirit1(f): 2:12pm On Jan 20, 2023
Hi @attit

I sent a request to email you. Could you respond, pls? It's regarding this post
Re: Medical Marijuana by mediatorboy(m): 5:04pm On Feb 17, 2023
Unfortunately, you didn't continue this thread sire
Re: Medical Marijuana by Kaka118: 6:07pm On Jul 01, 2023
Please how can one contact you please sir
Attit:
Re: Medical Marijuana by SocialJustice: 5:57pm On Jul 02, 2023
Omo leave Maryjane users alone. Nigeria is just a hypocritical nation. Do hair drug test on our top 500 politicians, 99.9% will fail drug test.

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Acre Of Land For Sale At Omi Adio, Ibadan Sweet Deal / My Goat Farming Enterprise; Starting From The Scratch. / Land For Estate, Companies, Banks, School, And Agriculture At Cheap Price, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.