Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

The increase of fake engine oil in the market - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / The increase of fake engine oil in the market (1288 Views)

Best Toks deal in the market today. Sharp 2006 Civic. 1.6M. SOLD / Castrol Edge 0W-20, 5W-30, 5W-40 Adv Synthetic Oil In Stock / Valvoline Engine Oil - 5W30, 5W40, 10W40 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The increase of fake engine oil in the market by dru23(m): 12:44am On May 28, 2021
This video was sent to me by a customer of mine. He wanted to share the video with me ......

This is why we tell people to know the source of their engine oil ...

We at dru23 will continue to provide genuine engine oil at all times .. Please rest assure that when you buy from us . You are guaranteed rest of mind ..... Whether it is

1. Mobil 1 EP
2. Pennzoil
2. Super Tech
Whatever maybe the case ....we offer quality products no fake at all ...... We are always at your service
her

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6m4U9D-OJEQ

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The increase of fake engine oil in the market by GIANTPLUSHUB: 6:37am On May 28, 2021
Moderator should take this to Frontpage for people awareness.

2 Likes

Re: The increase of fake engine oil in the market by Alphamale101(m): 7:58am On May 28, 2021
It's going to take more than a miracle for this country to better

2 Likes

Re: The increase of fake engine oil in the market by dru23(m): 11:57am On May 28, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:
Moderator should take this to Frontpage for people awareness.

Moderator should do the needful
Re: The increase of fake engine oil in the market by Pearl1910: 2:41am On Jun 05, 2021
dru23:
This video was sent to me by a customer of mine. He wanted to share the video with me ......

We at dru23 will continue to provide genuine engine oil at all times .. Please rest assure that when you buy from us . You are guaranteed rest of mind ..... Whether it is

1. Mobil 1 EP
2. Pennzoil
2. Super Tech
Whatever maybe the case ....we offer quality products no fake at all ...... We are always at your service
her

If I talk now, they will say I don't love Nigeria, just imagine
Re: The increase of fake engine oil in the market by dru23(m): 4:30am On Jun 05, 2021
Pearl1910:

If I talk now, they will say I don't love Nigeria, just imagine

It was a new customer that sent it to me ... He bought fake Mobil 1 and almost destroy his engine .....i think it was an 09 Lexus ......
Re: The increase of fake engine oil in the market by osahonmk(m): 6:59am On Jun 05, 2021
Dis is too bad now.... all to make quick money
Re: The increase of fake engine oil in the market by melviniyke2002(m): 6:08pm On Jun 19, 2021
dru23:

It was a new customer that sent it to me ... He bought fake Mobil 1 and almost destroy his engine .....i think it was an 09 Lexus ......
very bad
Re: The increase of fake engine oil in the market by dru23(m): 6:34pm On Jun 19, 2021
melviniyke2002:
very bad

Bro how far ? Longest time.. Hope u good
Re: The increase of fake engine oil in the market by melviniyke2002(m): 6:40pm On Jun 19, 2021
dru23:

Bro how far ? Longest time.. Hope u good
yes oooo...oga boss super tech don land
Re: The increase of fake engine oil in the market by dru23(m): 6:51pm On Jun 19, 2021
melviniyke2002:
yes oooo...super tech don ni

Nothing never land bro ...hopefully soon .....
Re: The increase of fake engine oil in the market by seunoj: 7:10pm On Jun 19, 2021
dru23:

Nothing never land bro ...hopefully soon .....

What is the ETA? Make I plan am
Re: The increase of fake engine oil in the market by Timagex(m): 7:14pm On Jun 19, 2021
I will keep on saying it, Nigerians are the major problem of Nigeria.

Anyway, I will take wedding pictures you will not be ashamed of uploading on Instagram! cool Reserve a spot now!
Re: The increase of fake engine oil in the market by dru23(m): 9:01pm On Jun 19, 2021
seunoj:

What is the ETA? Make I plan am

I will let u guys know the soonest
Re: The increase of fake engine oil in the market by akefemi: 1:31pm On Jun 23, 2021
How much is Pennzoil 5w30 and Castrol 5w30

dru23:
This video
was sent to me by a customer of mine. He wanted to share the video with me ......

1. Mobil 1 EP
2. Pennzoil
2. Super Tech
her

Re: The increase of fake engine oil in the market by dru23(m): 2:05pm On Jun 23, 2021
akefemi:
How much is Pennzoil 5w30 and Castrol 5w30

Thank you so much for making inquiry... Due to the fluctuations of the exchange rate. The final price is yet to be determine.. My goal is to make it affordable regardless of the unstable exchange rate

Once the goods arrive it will be posted on the forum.. We appreciate your business and will be looking forward to have you as a loyal customer....
Re: The increase of fake engine oil in the market by radautoworks: 8:22am On Jun 24, 2021
This is why we keep saying KNOW YOUR SOURCE .

unfortunately the exchange rate is making things now expensive leaving the door open for dishonest people to sell fake oil for cheap prices.

"If it seems too good to be true, it probably is fake".

(1) (Reply)

..... / Fairly Used Toyota Avalon Ship / Toyota Rav4 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.