Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Pictures Of The Day. The LASTMA Kids. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of The Day. The LASTMA Kids. (28308 Views)

Amaechi: One Day, The Young Boys We Deprived Will Chase Us Out Of Abuja / Sanwo-Olu Visits LASTMA, Approves 100% Salary Increment (Photos) / LASTMA To Now Close By 11pm - Sanwo-olu As He Signs First Executive Order (2) (3) (4)

Pictures Of The Day. The LASTMA Kids. by plaindealer: 1:04am On May 28, 2021
LASTMA as a Traffic Management agency is already the template for a credible traffic management agency with growing manpower and infrastructure.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Day. The LASTMA Kids. by ThEGodFaThEr102: 1:09am On May 28, 2021
Lori Iró, I hope those children will not be taught how to collect bribe because this Lastma was set up by Lagos State government to settle some APC party stalwarts in the state.

Awon Lastma Onibaję Oshi!

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Day. The LASTMA Kids. by plaindealer: 1:15am On May 28, 2021
Happy children's day.

Re: Pictures Of The Day. The LASTMA Kids. by JeffreyJunior: 1:17am On May 28, 2021
The little girl in the last picture is so adorable. kiss

Who will give me this kind of beautiful daughter? cry

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Day. The LASTMA Kids. by pyyxxaro: 3:43am On May 28, 2021
JeffreyJunior:

Contact WEIRD MC

Thank me later

34 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Day. The LASTMA Kids. by JeffreyJunior: 4:52am On May 28, 2021
pyyxxaro:

Contact WEIRD MC

Thank me later
WEIRD MC? sad

With both of our ugliness, you wan mek we born an Obasanjo or an Oshiomole?

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Day. The LASTMA Kids. by Nobody: 5:17am On May 28, 2021
"I want to be a lastma officer when I grow up"

Re: Pictures Of The Day. The LASTMA Kids. by Khd95(m): 5:51am On May 28, 2021
JeffreyJunior:

that girl mouth go too sharp ehn

Re: Pictures Of The Day. The LASTMA Kids. by Nobody: 6:00am On May 28, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:
Lori Iró, I hope those children will not be taught how to collect bribe because this Lastma was set up by Lagos State government to settle some APC party stalwarts in the state.

Lol, and what did your Governors in the SE set up? The most brutal and murderous arm of SARS in Nigeria to butcher Igbos, cut out and sell their organs and then dump them in rivers ?

Una no get shame. A people who have it so bad will sit on the affairs of others far better than them 24/7. No wonder ala Igbo is burning while you jokers pretend to be blind and deaf to all that. Na other people affairs dey give una hard-on.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Day. The LASTMA Kids. by ogbuefi677(m): 6:01am On May 28, 2021
Very soon when Nigeria will divide and afonjas will get their Sharia law,that pretty little girl will put on the bedsheet type of Hijab by force grin cos judging by the woman standing besides her who is obviously her mum,she is a Yoruba muslim.
Yorubas and fulani are one ooogrin

Re: Pictures Of The Day. The LASTMA Kids. by Brimstone77: 6:55am On May 28, 2021
Grayoso:

Lol, and what did your Governors in the SE set up? The most brutal and murderous arm of SARS in Nigeria to butcher Igbos, cut out and sell their organs and then dump them in rivers ?

Una no get shame. A people who have it so bad will sit on the affairs of others far better than them 24/7. No wonder ala Igbo is burning while you jokers pretend to be blind and deaf to all that. Na other people affairs dey give un hard-on.
ode to you every thing is tribalism

Spit on your cone head undecided undecided undecided

Re: Pictures Of The Day. The LASTMA Kids. by Kingluqman(m): 7:15am On May 28, 2021
If e see traffic jam.. e go run!! grin

Nice one though
Re: Pictures Of The Day. The LASTMA Kids. by Nobody: 7:25am On May 28, 2021
The fair one cute

They would just place them in a very less busy road
Re: Pictures Of The Day. The LASTMA Kids. by Ololanla: 7:32am On May 28, 2021
Yeye.
Re: Pictures Of The Day. The LASTMA Kids. by realstars: 7:41am On May 28, 2021
Good One For The Upcomeing Kids. HCD.
Re: Pictures Of The Day. The LASTMA Kids. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:32am On May 28, 2021
Awwwww kiss

They are so cute.

Look at Our leaders of tomorrow in action.
Happy Children's Day Darlings.

Awwwww kiss

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Day. The LASTMA Kids. by Nobody: 8:32am On May 28, 2021
Re: Pictures Of The Day. The LASTMA Kids. by Nobody: 8:33am On May 28, 2021
JeffreyJunior:

You no get Ni undecided
Re: Pictures Of The Day. The LASTMA Kids. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:33am On May 28, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:

Very incoherent jargons as usual.
No head, no tail in everything written.
Na only to dey abuse members u sabi do.

Abegii collectii and go edit.......

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Day. The LASTMA Kids. by Bvlgari: 8:33am On May 28, 2021
Beautiful
Re: Pictures Of The Day. The LASTMA Kids. by rainmoredays: 8:33am On May 28, 2021
Children of the rich
Re: Pictures Of The Day. The LASTMA Kids. by Kindness218: 8:34am On May 28, 2021
Beautiful kid

Re: Pictures Of The Day. The LASTMA Kids. by Lanretoye(m): 8:34am On May 28, 2021
When I grow up,I wan to go to the university study lastma
Re: Pictures Of The Day. The LASTMA Kids. by PAWG(m): 8:34am On May 28, 2021
I love the pic where they all crossed their legs cool

Re: Pictures Of The Day. The LASTMA Kids. by mytime24(f): 8:34am On May 28, 2021
K
Re: Pictures Of The Day. The LASTMA Kids. by Prettylima(f): 8:35am On May 28, 2021
Cute kids God you know my heart desire

Re: Pictures Of The Day. The LASTMA Kids. by d1tto(m): 8:35am On May 28, 2021
Nice one. I think LASTMA should be introduced as a program in LASU.
Re: Pictures Of The Day. The LASTMA Kids. by MrBONE2(m): 8:36am On May 28, 2021
LordVoldermort:
"I want to be a lastma officer when I grow up"

I want to be a Firstma Officer when I grow up so that I will be controlling Lastma officials grin

Buhari Rules Out Bail Option For Kanu / Telephone Numbers Of Current Nigerian Senators, Check Out Your State!!! / Prof. Kingsley Moghalu Shuts Down Marina.