Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,533 members, 7,823,318 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Sold sold Tokunbo Standard Baby Boy V6 For Sale N800k sold sold - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Sold sold Tokunbo Standard Baby Boy V6 For Sale N800k sold sold (2783 Views)

Honda Baby Boy V6 Engine(280k) / Super Clean Acura MDX 2002 Naija Used For Sale @N800k(SOLD) / 2002 Ford Windstar for sale. N800K. **SOLD SOLD SOLD** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sold sold Tokunbo Standard Baby Boy V6 For Sale N800k sold sold by greggng: 9:32pm On Jun 02, 2021
Hallenjay:
Used tokunbo instead of unregistered vehicle wey don' paroof. If I com ur car stand, fear go catch u bro

Why should fear catch me ...you be armed robber?
Re: Sold sold Tokunbo Standard Baby Boy V6 For Sale N800k sold sold by greggng: 9:36pm On Jun 02, 2021
Angrygoat:
Idiot. See him running his stupid mouth, blind baboon. It's not been registered my prick, u know the kind bastard gear and engine oil owner don put inside. Idiot. No sane person will buy this taxi pass 400k. Tokunbo standard kor,tokunbor ni. Odeh.
U for carry am leave am for tincan direct,open engine say na tokunbo. Thief

I know you will first send your boys to insult me before coming out . Right now I am going back to my old self ..,let me invoke what makes people like you run away ...they fear one thing ...holyghost fire . You stubborn enemies that says my business will not succeed ...,die die die die die in Jesus name die die die ...now I am going spiritual on you guys ....die die die die die in Jesus name ....father you said your words must hit its target ....angry goat , ,and his agent must die ....and so shall it be .....
Re: Sold sold Tokunbo Standard Baby Boy V6 For Sale N800k sold sold by greggng: 10:52pm On Jun 03, 2021
Available it could be yours
Re: Sold sold Tokunbo Standard Baby Boy V6 For Sale N800k sold sold by greggng: 1:06am On Jun 06, 2021
Sa
Re: Sold sold Tokunbo Standard Baby Boy V6 For Sale N800k sold sold by Binance(m): 1:43am On Jun 06, 2021
Tagging anything tokunbo to this car is a criminal act.
Going ahead to run mouth the way you do just to convince people to believe you is dishonest act.

The fact that it wasn't registered before is not enough to qualify it being tag "tokunbo"

The car up there has been USED BADLY and for a very long time....those who understands car will be laughing at your post.

Change
Re: Sold sold Tokunbo Standard Baby Boy V6 For Sale N800k sold sold by greggng: 2:16am On Jun 06, 2021
Binance:
Tagging anything tokunbo to this car is a criminal act.
Going ahead to run mouth the way you do just to convince people to believe you is dishonest act.

The fact that it wasn't registered before is not enough to qualify it being tag "tokunbo"

The car up there has been USED BADLY and for a very long time....those who understands car will be laughing at your post.

Change

Why not allow those that knows about cars to judge . you Nigerians hate truth . If I told you the car has not been used in Nigeria ......it would 've saved me the energy ......For your information any car that has not been registered in Nigeria ...is seen as foreign used ....It becomes Nigerian used the moment you register it ...this is the legal position ....not your sentiment . Foreign used car is aka Tokunbo cars ...in some area is called Belgium cars.
Re: Sold sold Tokunbo Standard Baby Boy V6 For Sale N800k sold sold by OfficialDJ: 5:55am On Jun 06, 2021
greggng:

Why not allow those that knows about cars to judge . you Nigerians hate truth . If I told you the car has not been used in Nigeria ......it would 've saved me the energy ......For your information any car that has not been registered in Nigeria ...is seen as foreign used ....It becomes Nigerian used the moment you register it ...this is the legal position ....not your sentiment . Foreign used car is aka Tokunbo cars ...in some area is called Belgium cars.
you want to sell that football field shaped matchbox for 800k?

You Need to Be banned from this site permanently...
Your greed knows no bounds
Re: Sold sold Tokunbo Standard Baby Boy V6 For Sale N800k sold sold by Binance(m): 9:25am On Jun 06, 2021
greggng:

You are still missing the point.
Let me make it easy for you; if I import a car, use it for let's say a year+, bash/brush the car like the case here, but never register it. I later decide to sell it off, now I ask IS IT SINCERE TO TAG IT TOKUNBO cos I never register it?

1 Like

Re: Sold sold Tokunbo Standard Baby Boy V6 For Sale N800k sold sold by Binance(m): 9:26am On Jun 06, 2021
OfficialDJ:
you want to sell that football field shaped matchbox for 800k?

You Need to Be banned from this site permanently...
Your greed knows no bounds
Leave this guy... he's a pure crook!!! No iota of sincerity or conscience

1 Like

Re: Sold sold Tokunbo Standard Baby Boy V6 For Sale N800k sold sold by Samolive(m): 9:38am On Jun 06, 2021
Can it fly for 450k?
Re: Sold sold Tokunbo Standard Baby Boy V6 For Sale N800k sold sold by gentleg87(m): 10:28am On Jun 06, 2021
If not for freedom of speech, this guy ought to be tagged wicked soul... Look at the panel of that engine in the first place? So dirty and seems rusted...

Bro am not against you, but you are a poor marketer, u are giving reply all because everyone is against you...

U even said by june it will be more expensive...

Bro fear God and try and market marketable product... Am sure if u are to pay for advertisement for that ogun you posted, bro I know you can't pay for such.

Peace of advice... Change ur username and when u are criticized, ignore please... Or better still tell your family to act with you as if they are supporting your waste of time business...
Re: Sold sold Tokunbo Standard Baby Boy V6 For Sale N800k sold sold by greggng: 11:06am On Jun 06, 2021
Binance:

You are still missing the point.
Let me make it easy for you; if I import a car, use it for let's say a year+, bash/brush the car like the case here, but never register it. I later decide to sell it off, now I ask IS IT SINCERE TO TAG IT TOKUNBO cos I never register it?

You are the one not getting the point ...you are bringing sentiment to an issue that is very clear . If a car has not been registered in nigeria ...is still call tokunbo ....if you like bash it several times ....all you need to do is to fix the area bashed and repaint it ....same thing we do with accident cars from abroad. I am not supporting people driving their cars many times before selling it as tokunbo. ...I believe in the process some parts would 've damaged but some people also ensure the fixed every damaged parts before bringing it out for sale ....is something relative ...
Re: Sold sold Tokunbo Standard Baby Boy V6 For Sale N800k sold sold by Binance(m): 11:16am On Jun 06, 2021
greggng:

You are the one not getting the point ...you are bringing sentiment to an issue that is very clear . If a car has not been registered in nigeria ...is still call tokunbo ....if you like bash it several times ....all you need to do is to fix the area bashed and repaint it ....same thing we do with accident cars from abroad. I am not supporting people driving their cars many times before selling it as tokunbo. ...I believe in the process some parts would 've damaged but some people also ensure the fixed every damaged parts before bringing it out for sale ....is something relative ...
It's ok...I've gotten what I wanted to hear you say.

According to your wisdom of "TOKUNBO", a car can be driven as long as possible, bashed, fixed, repaint and still tag "TOKUNBO" so long it's not been registered..

It's ok..bye

Everyone take note!

2 Likes

Re: Sold sold Tokunbo Standard Baby Boy V6 For Sale N800k sold sold by Chummynoni(m): 11:16am On Jun 06, 2021
greggng:

Why should fear catch me ...you be armed robber?
you dont throw stones at every dogs that bark. Face you hustle, and interested people wud patronise. Happy selling sir

1 Like

Re: Sold sold Tokunbo Standard Baby Boy V6 For Sale N800k sold sold by greggng: 4:56pm On Jun 06, 2021
Awoof
Re: Sold sold Tokunbo Standard Baby Boy V6 For Sale N800k sold sold by greggng: 2:45am On Jun 07, 2021
First come , first serve
Re: Sold sold Tokunbo Standard Baby Boy V6 For Sale N800k sold sold by greggng: 12:52pm On Jun 08, 2021
You will be a dreamer if you think prices of cars will go down soonest ...buy a car now cos you will buy it more expensive in future ...
Re: Sold sold Tokunbo Standard Baby Boy V6 For Sale N800k sold sold by greggng: 10:12pm On Jun 10, 2021
Cool condition ...buy and drive
Re: Sold sold Tokunbo Standard Baby Boy V6 For Sale N800k sold sold by adisaaowala: 3:40am On Jun 11, 2021
greggng:

For your information is not tokunbo standard is tokunbo ...the owner didn't register it ...just used it for a few moment ....Any one buying will be the first owner if he registers it with any plate number....I am writing this for the benefit of serious minded people not for internet rat and never do well people like you . If you don't have a job, come to my car stand ...atleast you can be cleaning the cars instead if badmouthing peoples business.

Shut the fĂșck up, you cretinous vermin!!

You mean you wanna sell that rickety wheelbarrow for 800 quid?

Honda jam you dia!

Anuofia!!
Re: Sold sold Tokunbo Standard Baby Boy V6 For Sale N800k sold sold by adisaaowala: 3:46am On Jun 11, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

SOLD 2011 Tokunbo Honda Pilot Touring / 2006 Honda Cr-v: 6,000 Miles, 4wd. Cheap Cheap. / 2004 Honda Accord Car Eod: Perfect Condition 1,400,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.