Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

How Do I Calculate The Pool Winning Draw - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Do I Calculate The Pool Winning Draw (2848 Views)

Another Winning Draw Match Tonight / Sure Winning & Draw Prediction / Paris St-germain Caught Peeing In The Pool, Says La Liga President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Calculate The Pool Winning Draw by uyoobonga: 7:05am On May 28, 2021
Please help me, I have challenges in understanding winning lines in pool draw game.

Example: If you make a permutation of 3 from 6, the total number of lines is 20. If your total investment on the coupon is N500, that means the coupon was staked at N25 per line. If out of the 6 games, 5 are correct, your winning line is 10. If the odd for the game that week is 40...

here "If out of the 6 games, 5 are correct, your winning line is 10." my question is, what is the formula to get the winning line?
Re: How Do I Calculate The Pool Winning Draw by dandyspak: 7:45am On May 28, 2021
10 *40 * 25 = 10k

(1) (Reply)

2 Odds Let's Go There! / Bet Prediction (89%✅) Sportybet Code For Today Sunday / Amodu Sacked, Foreign Technical Adviser To Be Appointed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.