Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,636 members, 7,958,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:15 AM

Okorie Chukwuma: Security Man Kills His Boss, A US-Based Nigerian In Abia - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Okorie Chukwuma: Security Man Kills His Boss, A US-Based Nigerian In Abia (30419 Views)

The Security Man Who Killed A Bride-To-Be And Buried Her In Delta State Pictured / "How I Killed Onise Ismail, My Boss At CITEC Estate Abuja" - Security Man / Man Kills His Boss In Lekki, Steals Her Money & Phone, See Where He Was Caught(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorie Chukwuma: Security Man Kills His Boss, A US-Based Nigerian In Abia by yommen: 8:54pm On May 28, 2021
Conrod:
Can anything good come out of a SATANICALLY inclined moniker ?

What good has come out of your own region? See, it hurts seeing that Nigerian youths can't even think rationally. I am Yoruba and I can tell you for free that there is no where crime doesn't occur in Nigeria. Anyway, Ibos caused this because they are always looking for avenues to put others down, very irationally too.
Re: Okorie Chukwuma: Security Man Kills His Boss, A US-Based Nigerian In Abia by ThePlugg(m): 9:37pm On May 28, 2021
This is not good....nice one NPF
Re: Okorie Chukwuma: Security Man Kills His Boss, A US-Based Nigerian In Abia by cbngov01(m): 9:49pm On May 28, 2021
LUGBE:
Everything Ipob just to discredit the movement that have come to stay. shocked

SHARRAP! Someone died u are talking about IPOB! This happened to my course mates cousin Goddamit! Saw it on his FB yesterday! What has IPOB got to do with this!
Re: Okorie Chukwuma: Security Man Kills His Boss, A US-Based Nigerian In Abia by Insectkiller: 11:45pm On May 28, 2021
Chukwu..Tochukwu...Chukwudim...Chukwudimojukwu ..chukwumerije...chukwuma...c.h.u.k.w.u.d.i.m.aaaa

Why did u kill ur boss??
Was he stingy with you or u were just greedy??

Chukwudima okorie u kill an inocent man
Re: Okorie Chukwuma: Security Man Kills His Boss, A US-Based Nigerian In Abia by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:22am On May 29, 2021
Is there way of life,we have been harpin it , if u be igbo dont come home till ya safety is guaranteed otherwise ya kindred will eat u up right fr head bridge onitsha.But if yu are a prayer warrior yu no get problem living in southeast ,because yu will defeat the vimpires angry
THIS IS D REALITY OF NOW!
Re: Okorie Chukwuma: Security Man Kills His Boss, A US-Based Nigerian In Abia by NgwaManNaaija4L: 1:31am On May 29, 2021
FarahAideed:
Wickedness everywhere ...Is this how we want to run Biafra?

Terrorist, your family are under hostage by your fellow terror and you are here talking about people who see your tribe as thrash.
Re: Okorie Chukwuma: Security Man Kills His Boss, A US-Based Nigerian In Abia by Nobody: 4:27am On May 29, 2021
Commotfornigeri:
As a comfortable diasporan visiting nigeria, everyone should be a suspect to you.

Everyone is spying and listening to the kind of calls you make. Don't go screaming about big money.

When people come to ask you for money, sometimes they want to size you. Share some bad news about how you're struggling to meet up with bills and how you currently dont have shishi.

Post them until you travel. You can resume your goodwill when you're back to base.

DONT SHOW OFF! SOME PEOPLE DONT WANT THE BREAD, THEY WANT THE WHOLE BAKERY!

Anyone based abroad should not even visit Nigeria till after 2023, the chances of them getting kidnapped is >90%

Do the goodwill from abroad, or if you must visit stay away from the hinterlands. Strictly Lagos/Abuja movement and keep all your runs on top secret, low key. Nobody except nuclear family should know you came in from overseas.

1 Like

Re: Okorie Chukwuma: Security Man Kills His Boss, A US-Based Nigerian In Abia by Coolgent(m): 10:52am On May 29, 2021
Na dem it's not surprising.
RIP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Officers Enforcing Tinted Glass Permit Caught Flogging Motorists (Pics) / 3-Year-Old Boy In Ogun Stolen Car Found In Lagos / Ten Soldiers Killed, Nine Injured In Jihadist Ambush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.