Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,347 members, 7,843,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

BREAKING: Igbo Arrested For Raping Own Daughters - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BREAKING: Igbo Arrested For Raping Own Daughters (923 Views)

Court Remands 65-year-old Father For Raping Own Daughter / BREAKING: Igbo Big Boy, Emeka Nzelu Shot Dead In South Africa Drug War, Graphic / Violated By Their Fathers, Why Some Men Sexually Abuse, Impregnate Own Daughters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Igbo Arrested For Raping Own Daughters by SATANICALLY: 9:16am On May 28, 2021
The ages of the three defiled children are eight years, three years, and one and half years.

The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) in Anambra State has paraded a 48-year old plumber, Thomas Igbo, for allegedly raping his three underage daughters.

The ages of the three defiled children are eight years, three years, and one and half years.

David Bille, the commandant of the corps in the state, also paraded a man, Solomon Isaac, for jumping into the NSCDC premises at night.

Mr Bille told journalists on Thursday in Awka that some civil society officials on May 25 reported that Mr Igbo raped his three underage daughters.

“When we got the report, we arrested one Thomas Igbo, a plumber, residing in Enugwu-Ukwu town in Njikoka area of the state.

“Our medical personnel later conducted tests and uncovered that the children were being abused sexually.

“The suspect confessed to the crime and very soon, we will conclude the investigation and arraign the suspect,” Mr Billie said.

The suspect admitted that he had sex with only one of his three daughters – the one that is eight years old – and that it was just once.

“I had sex with my eight- year- old daughter once, others I only used my fingers to penetrate their private parts when I am bathing them,” he said.

Mr Igbo, from Ikoloani Igboetiti area of Enugu State, claimed that he acted under the influence of alcohol the day he had sex with the daughter.

In the case of Mr Isaac, caught jumping into the NSCDC premises on the night of May 24, the 28-year-old man claimed he was pursued by cultists. He said he scaled the fence and got into the agency’s premises for safety.

Laura Ugwuanyi, the state coordinator of National Human Right Commission, who was at NSCDC office during the presentation of the suspects, expressed worry over the upsurge in rape cases in Anambra State.

She advised residents to always report such ills whenever they get to know about it as a way of fighting the menace.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/464243-man-arrested-for-raping-own-daughters.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Igbo Arrested For Raping Own Daughters by Mihaug(m): 9:17am On May 28, 2021
Bad father
Re: BREAKING: Igbo Arrested For Raping Own Daughters by helinues: 9:18am On May 28, 2021
End time father

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Igbo Arrested For Raping Own Daughters by Machinegun91(m): 9:20am On May 28, 2021
Buhari government is sponsoring the killing in Benue state. When the villagers retaliate you see all the Nigerian military showing their full force and anger on defenseless locals.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Igbo Arrested For Raping Own Daughters by helinues: 9:21am On May 28, 2021
Machinegun91:
Buhari government is sponsoring the killing in Benue state. When the villagers retaliate you see all the Nigerian military showing their full force and anger on defenseless locals.

Why do you want to derail the thread purposefully?

Is this thread about Benue state or insecurity?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Igbo Arrested For Raping Own Daughters by muykem: 9:21am On May 28, 2021
His name says it all. Criminality in the blood.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Igbo Arrested For Raping Own Daughters by GuyWise101(m): 9:22am On May 28, 2021
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

The reason I am praying not to born girls, it's hard watching those succulents and thick breasts of a virgin young girl
Re: BREAKING: Igbo Arrested For Raping Own Daughters by BigSarah(f): 9:24am On May 28, 2021
Wicked soul, lock him up and destroy the key.
Re: BREAKING: Igbo Arrested For Raping Own Daughters by goodnessme1(f): 9:24am On May 28, 2021
Things like this never happen in east until easterners started associating with Yoruba people.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Igbo Arrested For Raping Own Daughters by Nobody: 9:24am On May 28, 2021
helinues:

At least the suspect is already in the hands of the authorities to do justice

Until Benue people get justice and their killers paraded their plight can be taken anywhere

Btw why are you always found in only igbo thread, and never in fulani Terrorists threads
Re: BREAKING: Igbo Arrested For Raping Own Daughters by Machinegun91(m): 9:25am On May 28, 2021
helinues:

one Nigeria
Re: BREAKING: Igbo Arrested For Raping Own Daughters by helinues: 9:27am On May 28, 2021
Mikecold:
At least the suspect is already in the hands of the authorities to do justice

When would Benue people get justice and their killers paraded?

Create a thread for that without derailing this.

Thank you

1. Please post all threads in the right section, and don't derail threads by posting off topic
Re: BREAKING: Igbo Arrested For Raping Own Daughters by Nobody: 9:28am On May 28, 2021
helinues:

Thank you
Threads that you would run from as usual Abi

The issues would continue to be raised anywhere zombie blood suckers run to for shade
Re: BREAKING: Igbo Arrested For Raping Own Daughters by goodnessme1(f): 9:29am On May 28, 2021
helinues:

Thank you
But he has a point there.
Re: BREAKING: Igbo Arrested For Raping Own Daughters by chatinent: 9:32am On May 28, 2021
I sense ritual killing.

Off that man.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Igbo Arrested For Raping Own Daughters by psychalade: 9:33am On May 28, 2021
Na WA for you o!
GuyWise101:

The reason I am praying not to born girls, it's hard watching those succulents and thick breasts of a virgin young girl
Re: BREAKING: Igbo Arrested For Raping Own Daughters by bigeliot(m): 9:35am On May 28, 2021
Op no get sense. Why did u use "Igbo" to attract people here. What is ur intention OP. Mad person
Re: BREAKING: Igbo Arrested For Raping Own Daughters by Plut01: 9:39am On May 28, 2021
bigeliot:
Op no get sense. Why did u use "Igbo" to attract people here. What is ur intention OP. Mad person

Was shocked too. Threads like this one is where the Mods are required to make some corrections but ney, it gives them the needed attention as it attracts ethnic bigots.

Re: BREAKING: Igbo Arrested For Raping Own Daughters by Amuochicha(f): 9:43am On May 28, 2021
I hate men
Re: BREAKING: Igbo Arrested For Raping Own Daughters by OlayemiAshraf(m): 9:44am On May 28, 2021
GuyWise101:

So if you have a daughter , looking at their body will turn you on ?..... Ahh eleribuu you should be lock up for life
Re: BREAKING: Igbo Arrested For Raping Own Daughters by eburuu: 10:14am On May 28, 2021
Igbo amaka ......that one na small thin na for them to kill there mama or papa do ritual no they hard them

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Igbo Arrested For Raping Own Daughters by Guynexttdoor: 11:26am On May 28, 2021
Three nigerians who has won the European league title.

Igbo rapes own daughter.

Ndi one nigeria you can now judge.. cheesy grin
Re: BREAKING: Igbo Arrested For Raping Own Daughters by Spending123: 1:04pm On May 28, 2021
I see afonjas and Ariwas perching on the walls like lizards and waiting to descend on this trade as usual.

Re: BREAKING: Igbo Arrested For Raping Own Daughters by lifeisgood12: 5:22pm On May 28, 2021
Spending123:
I see afonjas and Ariwas perching on the walls like lizards and waiting to descend on this trade as usual.

igbo drug dealer. may 30th is coming better go and start preparing biafra memorial service grin
Re: BREAKING: Igbo Arrested For Raping Own Daughters by stupidmod3: 11:13pm On May 28, 2021
so u can't say a man any more, na tribe now

(1) (Reply)

Help My Phone Was Stolen And They Have Had Access To My Account / LSETF Internal Injustice And Intimidation/the Two Most Corrupt And Evil LSETF St / What Is The Government Doing About The High Increase In Homosexuality In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.