Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Please Is This Job Interview Genuine, I Just Got It Now - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Is This Job Interview Genuine, I Just Got It Now (10482 Views)

URGENT: Is Factbase Consulting Limited Interview Genuine? / Please Is This Interview Genuine? / Beco Logistics —interview. Is The Company's Interview Genuine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Is This Job Interview Genuine, I Just Got It Now by Masterchef(m): 9:33pm On May 28, 2021
Co-operate dress code ke? angry

1 Like

Re: Please Is This Job Interview Genuine, I Just Got It Now by Guyman111: 9:34pm On May 28, 2021
My brother this kind of stuff will only freak you when you don't have anything doing for some years.

2 Likes

Re: Please Is This Job Interview Genuine, I Just Got It Now by abatically(m): 9:35pm On May 28, 2021
100% fake
Re: Please Is This Job Interview Genuine, I Just Got It Now by Sirlancelort(m): 9:36pm On May 28, 2021
You dont need anyone to tell u that this is fake

1 Like

Re: Please Is This Job Interview Genuine, I Just Got It Now by uuzba(m): 9:37pm On May 28, 2021
Masterchef:
Co-operate dress code ke? angry
That's their stupid strategy.
As if it's one important business.
Go there now and you will meet hungry looking hosts with dirty shirt, with smelling armpit.
Na untop that white plastic chair wey una go sidon.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Is This Job Interview Genuine, I Just Got It Now by Kingnelson9: 9:51pm On May 28, 2021
Lol

Na them o
Re: Please Is This Job Interview Genuine, I Just Got It Now by Kakamorufu(m): 9:54pm On May 28, 2021
Na dem o
Re: Please Is This Job Interview Genuine, I Just Got It Now by hamtabfawaz(m): 10:04pm On May 28, 2021
ggood:
Congratulations!!!

You have been selected among the qualifield applicants of our company(NEO NGO EMPOWERMRNT) and you are to make yourself available on saturday May 29 for your interview and business orientation before you can work with us.

ADDRESS:
Enter vehicle going to mararaba step down @ high court opposite access bank mararaba, stand by high court call this number 08033926263 to direct you in.
or ask of neo ngo empowerment
REQUIREMENTS:
Your CV and co-operate dress code.

TIME: 10:30am

NOTE: No African time, 30 minutes or more of Coming late may disqualify you

(Come with your MASK) NOTE: ONLY FOR THOSE IN ABUJA
Call me

Did you Apply?

The Bolded is a major Concern....
Are you kidding me!! angry “Stand by high court & call this Number”

My Sincere Advice : Go there with undercover Police..... Who knows we could Expose Another Set of Kidnappers or Soka....

One Needs To be Security conscious: People are really desperate in Nigeria

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Is This Job Interview Genuine, I Just Got It Now by teeboy100(m): 10:06pm On May 28, 2021
Neo life empowerment,
Don't waste your time, it's not job,
You will meet 100 people like you there,
Re: Please Is This Job Interview Genuine, I Just Got It Now by gbagyiza: 10:13pm On May 28, 2021
uuzba:
How can somebody be asking you to bring your CV for interview?
Did they lose the one you sent them when you applied for the job?
This is pure GNLD .
These guys are extremely desperate to get your N15,000 or N20,000 and tie you into their bulshit pyramid, so they can climb up.

Is not about coming with a CV because some organization will ask you to come with it probably you have updated the CV before inviting u for the interview. My concern is the description of the location of the interview which made the whole thing suspicious From my experience with job interview invite, no serious organization will describe the location like that for you.
Re: Please Is This Job Interview Genuine, I Just Got It Now by hamtabfawaz(m): 10:22pm On May 28, 2021
gbagyiza:

Is not about coming with a CV because some organization will ask you to come with it probably you have updated the CV before inviting u for the interview.[b] My concern is the description of the location of the interview which made the whole thing suspicious [/b]From my experience with job interview invite, no serious organization will describe the location like that for you.

BRO THE BOLDED IS EXACTLY MY POINT
Re: Please Is This Job Interview Genuine, I Just Got It Now by Coolbadguy: 10:23pm On May 28, 2021
Neo life stuffs...na to market their drugs na them be untop am you go pay money to take buy after them don finish with their motivation talk,my guy nor waste your time.

1 Like

Re: Please Is This Job Interview Genuine, I Just Got It Now by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 28, 2021
ggood:
Congratulations!!!

You have been selected among the qualifield applicants of our company(NEO NGO EMPOWERMRNT) and you are to make yourself available on saturday May 29 for your interview and business orientation before you can work with us.

ADDRESS:
Enter vehicle going to mararaba step down @ high court opposite access bank mararaba, stand by high court call this number 08033926263 to direct you in.
REQUIREMENTS:

Call me

It's fake. They shouldn't have congratulated you.
Re: Please Is This Job Interview Genuine, I Just Got It Now by kingmsookwagh(m): 11:18pm On May 28, 2021
ALKARULEZZ:
More like GNLD.
walahi!!!!
I saw the advert on my Facebook page, but ignored it....
Re: Please Is This Job Interview Genuine, I Just Got It Now by milky3(f): 11:35pm On May 28, 2021
[quote author=BrainSanitizer post=102151193]

Anything Neo = GNLD
Run! Run!! Run!!![/quote
You go Waka check people blood pressure Las Las you recommend Tre en en for them... Scam
Re: Please Is This Job Interview Genuine, I Just Got It Now by Vulcanheph(m): 6:03am On May 29, 2021
GNLD.... It's very obvious.
Re: Please Is This Job Interview Genuine, I Just Got It Now by lonelydora: 6:21am On May 29, 2021
ggood:
Congratulations!!!

ADDRESS:
REQUIREMENTS:

Call me

You want to kill yourself. Ritualists abound.

First, no "good" company conduct interviews on Saturday.

Secondly, once an invitation address is explaining how to get to the venue (as this one did), it's fake.

Thirdly, no company will ask you to call a number. You don't spend money for any company, they rather spend on you.
Re: Please Is This Job Interview Genuine, I Just Got It Now by DedeNkem: 6:39am On May 29, 2021
ggood:
Congratulations!!!

ADDRESS:
REQUIREMENTS:

Call me

When you people come here asking if a job interview invite is legit, you DON'T state whether you applied for the job or not! That is the first critical info. your potential adviser would need!

1 Like

Re: Please Is This Job Interview Genuine, I Just Got It Now by Alexaonfleek: 8:21am On May 29, 2021
BrainSanitizer:

Anything Neo = GNLD
Run! Run!! Run!!!
Please what is the full meaning of gnld
Re: Please Is This Job Interview Genuine, I Just Got It Now by Bunmhi(f): 11:14am On May 29, 2021
Did you applied for the job?
Re: Please Is This Job Interview Genuine, I Just Got It Now by BrainSanitizer: 1:46pm On May 29, 2021
Alexaonfleek:
Please what is the full meaning of gnld

Golden Neo-Life Diamite
Re: Please Is This Job Interview Genuine, I Just Got It Now by OdogwuBlog: 3:38pm On May 29, 2021
ggood:
Congratulations!!!

You have been selected among the qualifield applicants of our company(NEO NGO EMPOWERMRNT) and you are to make yourself available on saturday May 29 for your interview and business orientation Abeg App before you can work with us.

ADDRESS:
REQUIREMENTS:

Call me

(1) (2) (Reply)

National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Nationwide Job Recruitment 2020/2021 / Army Recruitment; Kwara uncovers 67 fake citizens / November And December Stipend Will Be Paid Before First Or Second Week February

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.