Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

President Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock (28621 Views)

Pictures Of President Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan, Other African Leaders In Accra / Again, Buhari, Jonathan Meet On Mali Crisis / Buhari, Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock by Mefak: 1:23pm On May 28, 2021
Read me

Re: President Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock by Betscoreodds: 1:23pm On May 28, 2021
Only a Muslim can be a terrorist
Re: President Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock by Jones4190(m): 1:24pm On May 28, 2021
This does not change the fact that in Australia there are 48 million kangaroos and in Uruguay there are 3,457,380 inhabitants. So if the kangaroos decide to invade Uruguay, each Uruguayan will have to fight 14 kangaroos.
Re: President Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock by Tangana: 1:25pm On May 28, 2021
Mali mater in mind
Re: President Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock by Reference(m): 1:26pm On May 28, 2021
I think this will be a good one if the former President is tapped for national cohesion particularly concerning upheavals in the south. Lines of communication ought to be opened up with all aggrieved parties. Nigeria desperately needs a time-out. He can be of great help.
Re: President Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock by bong4(m): 1:26pm On May 28, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Your drug baron bastard Tinubu lobbies to see Buhari

He will never be president of Nigeria

According to that Nairaland Prophet, "This i have seen"
Re: President Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock by cia698(m): 1:27pm On May 28, 2021
Dude doesn't look Jonathan. Just as the new Buhari doesn't look Buhari. Looks like another imposter to me
Re: President Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock by Sholaco: 1:27pm On May 28, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Your drug baron bastard Tinubu lobbies to see Buhari

He will never be president of Nigeria
Hahahahahaha and you want your brother orji uzor kalu to be president grin

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock by fof1: 1:29pm On May 28, 2021
socialmediaman:
Former presidents only visit for serious issues, like upcoming Supreme Court judgement in their state governorship election grin or security challenges of serious concern in their region, or the new guy (EFCC) poking his eyes where they don’t belong because he doesn’t know about the peace pact of 2015 cool

LIES AND IGNORANCE ON DISPLAY, PLS.
GEJ IS BEING CONSULTED OR WENT FOR DEBRIEFING ON MALI ISSUE ON D BASIS OF ECOWAS OR AU CHAIR... GET NOLEZ
Re: President Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock by Nsarug80: 1:29pm On May 28, 2021
GEJ & GMB have a good working relationship while some misguided street urchins who masquerade themselves as their supporters continue to fight & abuse one another
Re: President Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock by Soso990240(m): 1:32pm On May 28, 2021
garfield1:

Why should he invite a clueless fellow? Jonathan should stop pestering him and remain in his house
Go and ask Mr ' i ASSURE YOU' why he invited Gooluck to Aso rock. You think anybody wants to associate with this failure of a Government? Buhari the MR INTEGRITY indeed sad
Re: President Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock by socialmediaman: 1:35pm On May 28, 2021
fof1:

LIES AND IGNORANCE ON DISPLAY, PLS.
GEJ IS BEING CONSULTED OR WENT FOR DEBRIEFING ON MALI ISSUE ON D BASIS OF ECOWAS OR AU CHAIR... GET NOLEZ

Have you got no chill button? Don’t take things very seriously
Re: President Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock by Amuochicha(f): 1:38pm On May 28, 2021
I hate Jonathan
I hate Buhari
I hate Apc
I hate Pdp
I hate men
Re: President Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock by Madmohamed1: 1:38pm On May 28, 2021
oshozondii:
President @MBuhari received Former President @GEJonathan at the State House, Abuja.

#AsoVillaToday
this man should stop to summon Jonathan like a small boy. He can never summon Obasanjo like that
Re: President Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock by codedguy1(m): 1:44pm On May 28, 2021
garfield1:

Why should he invite a clueless fellow? Jonathan should stop pestering him and remain in his house

Only someone that is clueless himself will invite a clueless person. In this case the inviter is clueless, stupid, parochial, an illiterate, a digbat and slowpoke. So the clueless invitee is far better than the inviter.
Re: President Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock by bencr7: 1:46pm On May 28, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Buhari invited him

I know Tinubu camp won't be happy
not a fan of tinubu but must u say or put his name everything abeg change that ur name to princeoflagos to princeoflagoon

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 28, 2021
Shetemi12:
Jonathan is always visiting. How many times have Obama visited Biden in office.

Like Jonathan like tinubu and in as much the keep rubbing shoulders with buhari; tells much about their personality. Birds of a feather (thieves)
Re: President Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock by Ugonna62: 1:50pm On May 28, 2021
Apart from this mali stuff.i have this feelings that Buhari and APC are wooing jona to decamp to their party and become their presidential flag bearer in 2023 elections,because politically speaking APC as it is today dont really have any presidential material to win the next election from both North and Southern region,they would have prefer retaining power in the North if they have any,and going by the mood of the country today, with the quest for return of power to the south gaining momentum,goodluck appears to be their best bet.
Re: President Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock by porthouse7(f): 1:51pm On May 28, 2021
goodluck sha, person drive u comot for ur sit and still dey send u message go mali

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock by ThePlugg(m): 1:53pm On May 28, 2021
Let there be peace

Re: President Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock by iKingsley(m): 1:55pm On May 28, 2021
Shetemi12:
go and sit down if you don't know what to say!
Re: President Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock by etrange: 2:00pm On May 28, 2021
Shetemi12:

Why do you guys always bring in America in everything? If Obama was visiting often while Jonathan didn't visit, you'd still say "Jonathan never visits, can't he see how often Obama visits Bidden?".

The US is the US, Nigeria is Nigeria. The culture, security and socioeconomic situations are not the same in both countries. Obama is not sent on peace keeping missions by his country.
Re: President Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock by Liks1: 2:10pm On May 28, 2021
Lovely meets Lifeless
Re: President Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock by Kandeed: 2:11pm On May 28, 2021
codedguy1:

Only someone that is clueless himself will invite a clueless person. In this case the inviter is clueless, stupid, parochial, an illiterate, a digbat and slowpoke. So the clueless invitee is far better than the inviter.

Ur mouth ehh grin grin
Re: President Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 28, 2021
Shetemi12:

How many US papers do you read daily?
Re: President Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock by EmekaBlue(m): 2:15pm On May 28, 2021
MAGG0T:
shocked

Does that look like Gej??

What do I know ... everything in this country is fake even the worthless cow rearer we have as our president
i swear only d dressing. But doesn't look like GEJ
Re: President Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock by IRobot7(m): 2:16pm On May 28, 2021
That does not look like Jonathan and it is indeed not Jonathan. Jonathan is in MALI right now.
Re: President Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock by fortune1968: 2:17pm On May 28, 2021
Two incompetent hands . They have nothing to offer the country but pains .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Commissions Zobe Water Project In Katsina (Pictures) / Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Nsukka (Photos, Video) / President Tinubu Arrives Bissau For ECOWAS Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.