Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Samklef Is A Scam Accomplice, Uses His Instagram Page To Defraud Innocent Follow - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Samklef Is A Scam Accomplice, Uses His Instagram Page To Defraud Innocent Follow (1027 Views)

Driver Uses His Car Horn To Scare Away Armed Robbers / Chief Obi Still Has Invictus Obi's Photo On His Instagram Page / Man Uses POS To Defraud Customers N1.2b (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samklef Is A Scam Accomplice, Uses His Instagram Page To Defraud Innocent Follow by Worlddetector12: 1:41pm On May 28, 2021
I will be more detailed now. Some weeks backs, samklef posted on his Instagram page that we all should add up this number+1 (917) 310-4118 as cuppy TV on whatapp as he is very generous and will be doing giveaway soon.
I added him up and also with some of my friends. Just this week, the number cuppy TV started posting and on his watapp status stated that he will be giving out cash to people who view his status(fastest viewer). Well, none of us were the fast enough as he claimed some other people were more faster.( Could be a sham).

Lastly, he posted that he will invest money for us and he will give us multiple of it as a generous person. I suspected it to be a scam, but, I became skeptical and don't Wana doubt because I believe samklef cannot use his social handle to promote scammers to scam his followers. I tried and send 20k to the acct number he posted to us to send( that is the cuppy TV account). The details is micheal popoola, account number is 2008591935, bank Is Kuda bank.

My friend also sent several 100k to him to give returns of which they also trusted because it was samklef that posted him on his Instagram page(I checked his page now but deleted) Now the guy refused to respond to us nor give any response after receiving alert. He even blocked some of my friends. I tried to contact samklef why he has to post a scammer on his page for innocent Nigerians to get scam. But as soon as he blocked me, I know he is behind it or he is among the players. I will leave some post of the guy and screenshot of payment and transactions. The bro samklef is someone I respected, I never believed everyone is now turning to yahoo. But I don't want him to go free.

How should we handle this case nairalanders, All evidence available as regards all been said.

Please help push to front page
Re: Samklef Is A Scam Accomplice, Uses His Instagram Page To Defraud Innocent Follow by TarOrfeeek: 1:49pm On May 28, 2021
You are an e-diot

If I or someone here had requested for 5k to save our famished lives - a greedy skunk like you would say No!

But you want to double 20k.

Why don't you sell your father's land and 'invest' with cuppy TV

Weyrey

9 Likes

Re: Samklef Is A Scam Accomplice, Uses His Instagram Page To Defraud Innocent Follow by marveangel(m): 1:56pm On May 28, 2021
Apart from a few making money from music/movies a large percentage of celebrities in Nigeria are either fraudsters or professional prostitutes

1 Like

Re: Samklef Is A Scam Accomplice, Uses His Instagram Page To Defraud Innocent Follow by Worlddetector12: 2:05pm On May 28, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

You are an e-diot

If I or someone here had requested for 5k to save our famished lives - a greedy skunk like you would say No!

But you want to double 20k.

Why don't you sell your father's land and 'invest' with cuppy TV

Weyrey

Is all what you have said reasonable enough to you??
Re: Samklef Is A Scam Accomplice, Uses His Instagram Page To Defraud Innocent Follow by taiwotimitt: 2:05pm On May 28, 2021
Nawa ooo

This is what you get when you love awoof and free money

1 Like

Re: Samklef Is A Scam Accomplice, Uses His Instagram Page To Defraud Innocent Follow by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 28, 2021
LMAO

Lwkmd4ea

1 Like

Re: Samklef Is A Scam Accomplice, Uses His Instagram Page To Defraud Innocent Follow by mashad(m): 2:16pm On May 28, 2021
Hmm, I think Wats bad is bad.

From what I read, he said he trusted him because he assume samklef can't be so low to use his handle to promote fraud.

My brother's castigating the poster, you can also be a victim

Never trust anyone Shaa

Get your evidence together bro, someone here on nairaland will help you nail him
Re: Samklef Is A Scam Accomplice, Uses His Instagram Page To Defraud Innocent Follow by paulolee(m): 3:06pm On May 28, 2021
mere social handles cnt prove dt it's d real samklef bcoz he can easily say its a fake handle or it was hacked on dt said dt..
are u telling me dt d davido n olamide dt are asking fans for 5k.to pay producers to drop a new album are also real??

1 Like

Re: Samklef Is A Scam Accomplice, Uses His Instagram Page To Defraud Innocent Follow by Temmylee01(m): 4:13pm On May 28, 2021
I will advice you to caution and thread carefully. Are you sure that account is samklef verified account before you go collect law suit from him. Hope am making some sense.
Re: Samklef Is A Scam Accomplice, Uses His Instagram Page To Defraud Innocent Follow by Worlddetector12: 5:07pm On May 28, 2021
Temmylee01:
I will advice you to caution and thread carefully. Are you sure that account is samklef verified account before you go collect law suit from him. Hope am making some sense.

It was. He did even blocked me.
I have pictural evidence. I don't Wana post until it get to that stage. I screenshot every details
Re: Samklef Is A Scam Accomplice, Uses His Instagram Page To Defraud Innocent Follow by justfortoday: 8:06pm On May 28, 2021
Gullible people full this life

1 Like

Re: Samklef Is A Scam Accomplice, Uses His Instagram Page To Defraud Innocent Follow by mariahAngel(f): 8:22pm On May 28, 2021
This was just too easy.
Re: Samklef Is A Scam Accomplice, Uses His Instagram Page To Defraud Innocent Follow by nuban07(m): 9:13pm On May 28, 2021
What u will hear last last, my account is hacked.
Re: Samklef Is A Scam Accomplice, Uses His Instagram Page To Defraud Innocent Follow by Flamees(m): 9:55pm On May 28, 2021
Shoni cc

Re: Samklef Is A Scam Accomplice, Uses His Instagram Page To Defraud Innocent Follow by Goodbitch(f): 9:15pm On May 11, 2023
Worlddetector12:
I will be more detailed now. Some weeks backs, samklef posted on his Instagram page that we all should add up this number+1 (917) 310-4118 as cuppy TV on whatapp as he is very generous and will be doing giveaway soon.
I added him up and also with some of my friends. Just this week, the number cuppy TV started posting and on his watapp status stated that he will be giving out cash to people who view his status(fastest viewer). Well, none of us were the fast enough as he claimed some other people were more faster.( Could be a sham).

Lastly, he posted that he will invest money for us and he will give us multiple of it as a generous person. I suspected it to be a scam, but, I became skeptical and don't Wana doubt because I believe samklef cannot use his social handle to promote scammers to scam his followers. I tried and send 20k to the acct number he posted to us to send( that is the cuppy TV account). The details is micheal popoola, account number is 2008591935, bank Is Kuda bank.

My friend also sent several 100k to him to give returns of which they also trusted because it was samklef that posted him on his Instagram page(I checked his page now but deleted) Now the guy refused to respond to us nor give any response after receiving alert. He even blocked some of my friends. I tried to contact samklef why he has to post a scammer on his page for innocent Nigerians to get scam. But as soon as he blocked me, I know he is behind it or he is among the players. I will leave some post of the guy and screenshot of payment and transactions. The bro samklef is someone I respected, I never believed everyone is now turning to yahoo. But I don't want him to go free.

How should we handle this case nairalanders, All evidence available as regards all been said.

Please help push to front page

Good evening. So sorry to be quoting you here. Please can you help forward uba past question sent to you from the other thread. Please i beg you n i can't seem to be able to make any comment on that section.
Vikkimimi2@gmail.com this is my mail address. Really appreciate
Re: Samklef Is A Scam Accomplice, Uses His Instagram Page To Defraud Innocent Follow by Ebije1(m): 11:03am On May 12, 2023
I bliv d story.. I had one guy like that on my WhatsApp... Same thing you experienced was what others experienced. Thank God say I no send am my urgent 2k
Re: Samklef Is A Scam Accomplice, Uses His Instagram Page To Defraud Innocent Follow by bmd10mix: 5:56pm On May 12, 2023
Gullible people every where

(1) (Reply)

Us-based Man Arrested In Nigeria And Paraded After A Gun Was Found On His Person / The Biography Of The Infamous Lawrence Anini / Man Opens Fire As Proud Boys Smash Into Cars & Pepper Spray Rivals In USA(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.