Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Partner With A Software Developer To Build That Project - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Partner With A Software Developer To Build That Project (124 Views)

Tired Of The Lockdown? Let's Build That Online Hustle Into A Main Business!! / Partner With Longrich Business And Earn Weekly / Let Help You Build That Dream Venture , Secure That Future Withgood Investmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Partner With A Software Developer To Build That Project by darlous(m): 2:46pm On May 28, 2021
Hello Guys!
I am an experieced software developer, I need people with good business ideas I can work with.

I will build the software solution for free, you will have to manage it, market it and make sure we generate income. There will be an agreement before we go ahead, that part is important.

I have my normal salary and contract jobs anyways. So, I'm not accepting all offers, I will only accept those that are of interest to me.

I am more interested about your personality than the job and I don't do illegal business.

Please send a DM. Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

How I got 1000 customers in 7 days with my smartphone / Where Is The Safest Place To Save Money Aside Nigeria / About To Get A Printer? Here Are Some Important Info You Need To Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.