Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,596 members, 7,958,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:30 AM

Pls How Can I Track A Stollen Phone - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pls How Can I Track A Stollen Phone (399 Views)

How Do I Track Or Destroy My Stollen Iphone? / PHOTOS : How Do I Track A Fraudulent POS Transaction? / Can I Get Back My Stollen Phone? Please Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls How Can I Track A Stollen Phone by Hollawayn05(m): 3:27pm On May 28, 2021
My wife's phone was just Stollen at her store now and I really wish it can be tracked or better still blocked for life..

Any useful tips WI be welcomed
It's an android phone

Teckno
Re: Pls How Can I Track A Stollen Phone by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 28, 2021
Her phone can only be track by the police antifraud unit.
Re: Pls How Can I Track A Stollen Phone by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:16pm On May 28, 2021
Hollawayn05:
My wife's phone was just Stollen at her store now and I really wish it can be tracked or better still blocked for life..

Any useful tips WI be welcomed
It's an android phone

Teckno

Much easier if you have the phone pack/carton ..
Go with it to any police RRS unit.. you would provide the IMEI numbers on the pack. Pay some money and the phone would be tracked..
The person would be gotten in no distant time..
One idiot stole mine and her boyfriend took it from her and sold it..
As I am typing this, they are chilling at RRS custody now.. I tracked and nabbed the bastards..
Re: Pls How Can I Track A Stollen Phone by Flamees(m): 10:33pm On May 28, 2021
My only advice is not to waste another 10k for police station

Na so my course mates spent upto 60k for police station since March since then the officer no dey pick calls

Unless they have been recommended by someone you know
Re: Pls How Can I Track A Stollen Phone by Hollawayn05(m): 6:55am On May 29, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

Much easier if you have the phone pack/carton ..
Go with it to any police RRS unit.. you would provide the IMEI numbers on the pack. Pay some money and the phone would be tracked..
The person would be gotten in no distant time..
One idiot stole mine and her boyfriend took it from her and sold it..
As I am typing this, they are chilling at RRS custody now.. I tracked and nabbed the bastards..

Thanks for dis sir
Like how much do they charge at the RRS unit?
Re: Pls How Can I Track A Stollen Phone by Cokahot: 8:11am On May 29, 2021
Do t waste any money to naija police. Them go chop u begin tell u come today come tomorrow
Re: Pls How Can I Track A Stollen Phone by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:54am On May 29, 2021
Hollawayn05:

Thanks for dis sir
Like how much do they charge at the RRS unit?

Depends .. but go with 20k..
When those idiots are arrested.. they would pay for everything you spent before they are granted bail..

(1) (Reply)

He Nigeria Police Force HQ, Maritime Command, Lagos, A Business Center / Governor Sanwo-olu Confirms Incidents Of Kidnappings In Lagos, Harps On Security / PUNCH Diaspora: Nigerian, Etute Accused Of Killing Man Posing As Woman On Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.