Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Obaseki's Certificate Forgery: Supreme Court Dismisses APC Suit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki's Certificate Forgery: Supreme Court Dismisses APC Suit (14678 Views)

Plateau: Supreme Court Affirms Caleb Mutfwang (PDP), Dismisses Apc's Suit / Kano: Supreme Court Affirms Gov Kabir Yusuf (NNPP), dismisses APC's suit / Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki's Certificate Forgery: Supreme Court Dismisses APC Suit by MYGODISGREAT(m): 5:02pm On May 28, 2021
Congratulations to the people's Governor. His name keep speaking for him. Na God win.
Re: Obaseki's Certificate Forgery: Supreme Court Dismisses APC Suit by jaxxy(m): 5:06pm On May 28, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
At least, the coast is clear for him to face governance and finishing the hijack of the PDP from the original people who kept PDP alive in opposition years.

It remains a mystery unsolved how someone with this horrible O'level result and who failed English language , had 4 O level credits(C6, the lowest credit) went on to gain admission in UI and even finished with a B.A in Classics shocked

It seems that sme of these states are being governed by the olodo anytime I see the result of HE Godwin Obasek

What nonsense are u always talking? Does oshiomole have any certificate? Does Buhari have any? Bt u defend them with ur full chest?

6 Likes

Re: Obaseki's Certificate Forgery: Supreme Court Dismisses APC Suit by Vaughanlanrewaj: 5:07pm On May 28, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
E pain am.Edo no be Lagos.We say no to Godfaterism.
You're right sir. Edo no be Lagos. We don't elect people who failed ordinary O level WAEC as governors. Our Governors are geniuses and top of their sets in high school, University of Lagos and high performers in their private lives . Sincerely, you deserve HE Godwin Obasek and someone with such result to govern your state.
Re: Obaseki's Certificate Forgery: Supreme Court Dismisses APC Suit by slivertongue: 5:08pm On May 28, 2021
fergie001:
Supreme Court to the Appellants: the appeal should never even have been filed in the first place.

Court fines APC N1m. This is a pre-election suit.

The Supreme Court will also decide a similar case emanating from the tribunal in July.

hope ur guy will allow edo be
Re: Obaseki's Certificate Forgery: Supreme Court Dismisses APC Suit by fergie001: 5:09pm On May 28, 2021
slivertongue:
hope ur guy will allow edo be
grin grin
garfield1 has long left Edo oooo.
Re: Obaseki's Certificate Forgery: Supreme Court Dismisses APC Suit by naijaman2225(m): 5:18pm On May 28, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
At least, the coast is clear for him to face governance and finishing the hijack of the PDP from the original people who kept PDP alive in opposition years.

It remains a mystery unsolved how someone with this horrible O'level result and who failed English language , had 4 O level credits(with C6, the lowest credit) went on to gain admission in UI and even finished with a B.A in Classics shocked
Today, that backbencher and unstudious, academically weak student is the Governor ruling over those who burnt the midnight candles from both ends.

NUC needs to query University of Ibadan (UI) and investigate this questionable admission o.

It seems that some of these states are being governed by olodo anytime I see the result of HE Godwin Obasek
I GUESS YOU ARE IN SIFIA PAIN RIGHT NOW... PELE BUT REMEMBER EDO NOR BE LAGOS.

4 Likes

Re: Obaseki's Certificate Forgery: Supreme Court Dismisses APC Suit by 9jaRealist: 5:18pm On May 28, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

It remains a mystery unsolved how someone with this horrible O'level result and who failed English language , had 4 O level credits(with C6, the lowest credit) went on to gain admission in UI and even finished with a B.A in Classics shocked NUC needs to query University of Ibadan (UI) and investigate this questionable admission o.

It seems that sme of these states are being governed by olodo anytime I see the result of HE Godwin Obasek

So you think a person’s capabilities should be based on his grades as a teenager?

He score a mere 7 in English, and yet today speaks it better than many Englishmen...
In the 40+ years since his WASC, he’s obviously massively developed himself and his skills.
>

4 Likes

Re: Obaseki's Certificate Forgery: Supreme Court Dismisses APC Suit by clarocuzioo(m): 5:21pm On May 28, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

It remains a mystery unsolved how someone with this horrible O'level result and who failed English language , had 4 O level credits(with C6, the lowest credit) went on to gain admission in UI and even finished with a B.A in Classics shocked NUC needs to query University of Ibadan (UI) and investigate this questionable admission o.
It seems that some of these states are being governed by olodo anytime I see the result of HE Godwin Obasek

This shows you are very ignorant of the working system of a university. As at that time, the university accepted those qualifications. Some of them even gained admission through pre degree programs covering their deficiencies in their O'Level result.

If you attended university ( which I doubt) you should have known this.

i was laughing at APC"s foolishness from the onset of this drama as no one is knowledgeable enough in their fold to advise them on this certificate issue.

The more reason they were fined.
Truely APC is a congregation of people with empty skulls.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki's Certificate Forgery: Supreme Court Dismisses APC Suit by slivertongue: 5:25pm On May 28, 2021
fergie001:

grin grin
garfield1 has long left Edo oooo.

if I chook my mouth he will say am from Edo state

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki's Certificate Forgery: Supreme Court Dismisses APC Suit by Vaughanlanrewaj: 5:27pm On May 28, 2021
clarocuzioo:

This shows you are very ignorant of the working system of a university. As at that time, the university accepted those qualifications. Some of them even gained admission through pre degree programs covering their deficiencies in their O'Level result.

If you attended university ( which I doubt) you should have known this.

i was laughing at APC"s foolishness from the onset of this drama as no one is knowledgeable enough in their fold to advise them on this certificate issue.

The more reason they were fined.
Truely APC is a congregation of people with empty skulls.

You're obviously ignorant of the proceedings. A witness who finished from UI at the same time was shocked to imagine that such horrible O'level results holder made the admission of UI.

This issue must be investigated. NUC must step in. The university of Ibadan admission criteria then prescribes a minimum of 5 credits including English and Maths. Your principal failed English language yet got admission shocked

Btw, I am happy to disappoint you. I attended the only University in Nigeria that insists on one sitting of minimum of 6 O level credits. H E Godwin Obasek will never make the admission of my alma mater, University of Lagos ( UNILAG ) sir.
Re: Obaseki's Certificate Forgery: Supreme Court Dismisses APC Suit by fergie001: 5:29pm On May 28, 2021
slivertongue:

if I chook my mouth he will say am from Edo State
The case was always lost the moment UI testified.
Re: Obaseki's Certificate Forgery: Supreme Court Dismisses APC Suit by israelmao(m): 5:32pm On May 28, 2021
Ize in deep mess.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki's Certificate Forgery: Supreme Court Dismisses APC Suit by NakwansaPolice: 5:32pm On May 28, 2021
CilicMarin is crying

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki's Certificate Forgery: Supreme Court Dismisses APC Suit by DMerciful(m): 5:32pm On May 28, 2021
Edo nor be Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki's Certificate Forgery: Supreme Court Dismisses APC Suit by moriss33(m): 5:37pm On May 28, 2021
Ui has already testified in court on this matter, you can't possibly know more that the UI admissions board.
pls leave dis ur wailing for IPOB & NK threads.
#EdonobeLagos

Vaughanlanrewaj:

You're obviously ignorant of the proceedings. A witness who finished from UI at the same time was shocked to imagine that such horrible O'level results holder made the admission of UI.

This issue must be investigated. NUC must step in. The university of Ibadan admission criteria then prescribes a minimum of 5 credits including English and Maths. Your principal failed English language yet got admission shocked

Btw, I am happy to disappoint you. I attended the only University in Nigeria that insists on one sitting of minimum of 6 O level credits. H E Godwin Obasek will never make the admission of my alma mater, University of Lagos ( UNILAG ) sir.

4 Likes

Re: Obaseki's Certificate Forgery: Supreme Court Dismisses APC Suit by TheOgaBoss: 5:43pm On May 28, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

It remains a mystery unsolved, if the APC allow it, how someone with this horrible O'level result and who failed English language , had 4 O level credits(with C6, the lowest credit) went on to gain admission in UI at a time University of Lagos accepts only 6 O level credits and he even finished with a B.A in Classics shocked
Today, that backbencher and unstudious, academically weak student is the Governor ruling over those who burnt the midnight candles from both ends. I doubt if any Governor of the Northern states you all look down on has this kind of embarrassing result. He sat for 6 subjects and the 4 he passed, he failed English language and scored between 50 and 55% out of 100 in 3 out of the 4 credit O level shocked

NUC needs to query University of Ibadan (UI) and investigate this questionable admission o.

It seems that some of these states are being governed by olodo anytime I see the result of HE Godwin Obasek.
How did he gain admission in UI with this horrible O'level result with 4 credits? This mystery must be investigated and solved. How many of such graduates of UI with 3 or 4 O level credits are out there?
at the end of the day, this same fellow, before he became governor was already successful enough to feed your entire generation. Oga success in life is not dependent on past academic successes, otherwise many professors today would be the most successful.

5 Likes

Re: Obaseki's Certificate Forgery: Supreme Court Dismisses APC Suit by OSESUNATE(m): 5:44pm On May 28, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

It remains a mystery unsolved how someone with this horrible O'level result and who failed English language , had 4 O level credits(with C6, the lowest credit) went on to gain admission in UI and even finished with a B.A in Classics shocked
Today, that backbencher and unstudious, academically weak student is the Governor ruling over those who burnt the midnight candles from both ends.

That's why we're like this as Nigerians, we put too much emphasses on certificate. Go and check out his achievements before coming here to masturbate on his certificate. By the way what's Oshiomhole's qualifications and achievements?

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki's Certificate Forgery: Supreme Court Dismisses APC Suit by barinedan(m): 5:47pm On May 28, 2021
This APC of a party is the most confused party I have ever seen, you accuse the governor of forging certificate because he's no longer in your party, are those certificates different from the ones he used in contesting when he was in APC?
Re: Obaseki's Certificate Forgery: Supreme Court Dismisses APC Suit by Vaughanlanrewaj: 5:49pm On May 28, 2021
moriss33:
Ui has already testified in court on this matter, you can't possibly know more that the UI admissions board.
pls leave dis ur wailing for IPOB & NK threads.
#EdonobeLagos

I saved my comments on this case for this moment. How on earth did this horrible result make it to the University of Ibadan?

Technically, the legalese is out but the NUC must do its job. How many of such graduates of UI are out there and for how long has UI been admitting those candidates like HE Godwin Obasek who didn't meet up with the stipulated admission criteria? Was bribery and corruption involved in the admission? Is this practice still going on?

This result is a serious indictment of the standards of graduate UI has pushed out over the years. Now it's the time for NUC to do its job. For God sake, he failed English and had just 4 credits shocked
We don't have Governors like that in Lagos so you are right sir.
Re: Obaseki's Certificate Forgery: Supreme Court Dismisses APC Suit by TheOgaBoss: 5:50pm On May 28, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

You're right sir. Edo no be Lagos. We don't elect people who failed ordinary O level WAEC as governors. Our Governors are geniuses and top of their sets in high school, University of Lagos and high performers in their private lives . Sincerely, you deserve HE Godwin Obasek and someone with such result to govern your state.
and yet Lagos is the most backward mega city compared to similar mega cities in Africa, like j' burg, cape Town, and accra
With all the the so called intelligent govs u have had tell me one public amenity that is functional in Lagos compared to other mega cities that are on the same level with Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki's Certificate Forgery: Supreme Court Dismisses APC Suit by DownChelsea(f): 5:55pm On May 28, 2021
kokkubabboni421:
The earlier Nigerians realize that APC and PDP are the same, the better for everyone
They are very United and holy family
do you attend as Peter and Paul Catholic church?

1 Like

Re: Obaseki's Certificate Forgery: Supreme Court Dismisses APC Suit by TheOgaBoss: 5:59pm On May 28, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

nobody cares how many credits u made in ur o level or what university u attended, people will only remember ur achievements in life after school, how u were able to impact the society with your God given intellect and I have come to realize that u don't necessarily need a university education for that. Take a look around, many of the most successful people today, globally never even got a university degree. I respect obaseki because he was able to attain success in his career even before he came into politics, there are many who had far better results than him who never attained his level of success.

4 Likes

Re: Obaseki's Certificate Forgery: Supreme Court Dismisses APC Suit by Vaughanlanrewaj: 6:02pm On May 28, 2021
TheOgaBoss:
and yet Lagos is the most backward mega city compared to similar mega cities in Africa, like j' burg, cape Town, and accra
With all the the so called intelligent govs u have had tell me one public amenity that is functional in Lagos compared to other mega cities that are on the same level with Lagos.
Sir, the GDP of Lagos at over $120billion is almost 3 times that of the whole of Ghana let alone Accra who incidentally are originally Yoruba who left Ife to settle in Accra. Lagos is the 5th largest economy in Africa.
And before this decade ends, when our deep sea port, Dangote Refinery, metro lines, Badagry seaport etc come alive with our oil production, Lagos State will be the 2nd largest economy in Africa after Nigeria.
You can't rule such a state with such horrible O'level result and that's why all our Governors are top of their sets from Asiwaju Tinubu with First class in Accountancy.
Re: Obaseki's Certificate Forgery: Supreme Court Dismisses APC Suit by Enskynelson(m): 6:03pm On May 28, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

It remains a mystery unsolved, if the APC allow it, how someone with this horrible O'level result and who failed English language , had 4 O level credits(with C6, the lowest credit) went on to gain admission in UI at a time University of Lagos accepts only 6 O level credits and he even finished with a B.A in Classics shocked
Today, that backbencher and unstudious, academically weak student is the Governor ruling over those who burnt the midnight candles from both ends. I doubt if any Governor of the Northern states you all look down on has this kind of embarrassing result. He sat for 6 subjects and the 4 he passed, he failed English language and scored between 50 and 55% out of 100 in 3 out of the 4 credit O level shocked

It seems that some of these states are being governed by olodo anytime I see the result of HE Godwin Obasek.
How did he gain admission in UI with this horrible O'level result with 4 credits? This mystery must be investigated and solved. How many of such graduates of UI with 3 or 4 O level credits are out there?
Stop the noise here. Take UI to Court since u are so sure of your 'facts'.

4 Likes

Re: Obaseki's Certificate Forgery: Supreme Court Dismisses APC Suit by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 28, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

He probably used combined results, stop trying to brainwash people abeg! You are working so hard to pull an innocent man down even when the court struck out the case due to lack of evidence... Na wah cheesy grin

Abeg free the guy, God has vindicated him!

4 Likes

Re: Obaseki's Certificate Forgery: Supreme Court Dismisses APC Suit by TheOgaBoss: 6:08pm On May 28, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Sir, the GDP of Lagos at over $120billion is almost 3 times that of the whole of Ghana let alone Accra who incidentally are originally Yoruba who left Ife to settle in Accra. Lagos is the 5th largest economy in Africa.
And before this decade ends, when our deep sea port, Dangote Refinery, metro lines, Badagry seaport etc come alive with our oil production, Lagos State will be the 2nd largest economy in Africa after Nigeria.
You can't rule such a state with such horrible O'level result and that's why all our Governors are top of their sets from Asiwaju Tinubu with First class in Accountancy.
gdp that does not reflect in the development and state of infrastructure is rubbish, please tell me one public amenity that is functional in lagos

4 Likes

Re: Obaseki's Certificate Forgery: Supreme Court Dismisses APC Suit by Chijeep(m): 6:08pm On May 28, 2021
They know that they don't have a case because they've failed already but they want APC to go and meet Baba and Baba to go and meet supreme court so that they can win.

APC + BABA+ SUPREME COURT= NONSENSE

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki's Certificate Forgery: Supreme Court Dismisses APC Suit by Stevosty: 6:10pm On May 28, 2021
Congratulations to Obaseki, a case of common sense is actually not common, a school said it awarded a certificate with convincing proofs, you said no, you know more more the school, the 1 million naira is just too small.

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki's Certificate Forgery: Supreme Court Dismisses APC Suit by Villagemeat: 6:12pm On May 28, 2021
E pain am
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Re: Obaseki's Certificate Forgery: Supreme Court Dismisses APC Suit by Vaughanlanrewaj: 6:14pm On May 28, 2021
TheOgaBoss:
nobody cares how many credits u made in ur o level or what university u attended, people will only remember ur achievements in life after school, how u were able to impact the society with your God given intellect and I have come to realize that u don't necessarily need a university education for that. Take a look around, many of the most successful people today, globally never even got a university degree. I respect obaseki because he was able to attain success in his career even before he came into politics, there are many who had far better results than him who never attained his level of success.

Sir, you're not getting my point and it's sad. See, many people with same results have been denied admission so if mistakes were made in the case of HE Godwin Obasek, we need to establish it and how many of such II graduates are out there.
There's nothing bad if those who escaped the detection of the system are made to sir for WAEC O level again in order to meet the minimum requirements of the University. He is the first case of someone who failed English language yet got admitted into UI and even finished as an Arts major shocked
Re: Obaseki's Certificate Forgery: Supreme Court Dismisses APC Suit by Vaughanlanrewaj: 6:15pm On May 28, 2021
TheOgaBoss:

Sir, you're not getting my point and it's sad. See, many people with same results have been denied admission so if mistakes were made in the case of HE Godwin Obasek, we need to establish it and how many of such II graduates are out there.
There's nothing bad if those who escaped the detection of the system are made to sit for WAEC O level again in order to meet the minimum requirements of the University. He is the first case of someone who failed English language yet got admitted into UI and even finished as an Arts major shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bayelsa Flood: Udom Donates N100 Million, Says Situation Pathetic / Call Tinubu Like Jonathan Did To Buhari, Ohanaeze Tells Atiku, Obi / N2.1Billion Of N1,000 Notes Missing At NSPMC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.