Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,517 members, 7,954,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:20 PM

Woman Who Makes Kunu With Old Pants Caught In Kenya (Photos, Video) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Who Makes Kunu With Old Pants Caught In Kenya (Photos, Video) (63040 Views)

Mysterious Disease Hits Girls' School In Kenya / Kenyans Duped Into Wearing Pants As Face Masks To Prevent COVID-19 / Girl Born Without Eyes In Kenya, Cries To Death As Mum Refused To Breastfeed Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Who Makes Kunu With Old Pants Caught In Kenya (Photos, Video) by seanwilliam(m): 7:31pm On May 29, 2021
CharisEleos:
Thank God I've already learnt how to make kunu by myself. No more buying from dirty sources.

That bad and evil of her. How much is seive or cheese cloth that she cannot buy to do her biz?

To think that today I wanted to make my own kunu but I didn't have a cheese cloth. Funnily enough, one mind suggested I use my old chiffon blouse but I quickly discarded the idea and postponed it to next week when I buy a cheese cloth. This is even for personal consumption yet I couldn't bring myself to using my chiffon. Lol...

So I'm going to be trying out my first kunu Production next weekend. Enough of drinking poo.

So u one Dey use your old chiffon for kunu wey we go Dey drink ??

What’s your location ?? grin

U need to be arrested
Re: Woman Who Makes Kunu With Old Pants Caught In Kenya (Photos, Video) by shekauvsbuhari: 7:34pm On May 29, 2021
CharisEleos:
Thank God I've already learnt how to make kunu by myself. No more buying from dirty sources.

That bad and evil of her. How much is seive or cheese cloth that she cannot buy to do her biz?

To think that today I wanted to make my own kunu but I didn't have a cheese cloth. Funnily enough, one mind suggested I use my old chiffon blouse but I quickly discarded the idea and postponed it to next week when I buy a cheese cloth. This is even for personal consumption yet I couldn't bring myself to using my chiffon. Lol...

So I'm going to be trying out my first kunu Production next weekend. Enough of drinking poo.
. Please what is the function of the pant in kunu making? I can't understand seeing them stirring the kunu with the pant.
Re: Woman Who Makes Kunu With Old Pants Caught In Kenya (Photos, Video) by investigator007: 7:40pm On May 29, 2021
Na wa, this one na jazz or wetin
Re: Woman Who Makes Kunu With Old Pants Caught In Kenya (Photos, Video) by Kvng6464: 7:40pm On May 29, 2021
Wahala for kunu lover's ooo, and he fit be say nah that pant go add suger grin
Re: Woman Who Makes Kunu With Old Pants Caught In Kenya (Photos, Video) by ceaser: 7:41pm On May 29, 2021
Fulani tribes (herdsmen) seem to predominate in that part of Kenya.
Re: Woman Who Makes Kunu With Old Pants Caught In Kenya (Photos, Video) by 001spice: 7:48pm On May 29, 2021
NaijaOlosho:
Spits

And

I drank that kunu yesterday in Southwest please how can I vomit it??
put 2 by 2 stick in btw the hole in ur that ur OLOSHO Leg for 4mint and then remove the stick u will vomit the kunu.
Re: Woman Who Makes Kunu With Old Pants Caught In Kenya (Photos, Video) by Dondominion: 7:59pm On May 29, 2021
The *end time* is women
Re: Woman Who Makes Kunu With Old Pants Caught In Kenya (Photos, Video) by Echara: 8:01pm On May 29, 2021
NaijaOlosho:
Spits

And

It's already gone down to your Southsouth

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Makes Kunu With Old Pants Caught In Kenya (Photos, Video) by Blakpot: 8:04pm On May 29, 2021
Our father in heaven...

Re: Woman Who Makes Kunu With Old Pants Caught In Kenya (Photos, Video) by LivingSage: 8:04pm On May 29, 2021
Goan sell your products, your customers will drill it outta you during the do
NaijaOlosho:
Spits

And

Re: Woman Who Makes Kunu With Old Pants Caught In Kenya (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 29, 2021
shekauvsbuhari:
. Please what is the function of the pant in kunu making? I can't understand seeing them stirring the kunu with the pant.

Me too I was surprised to see it being stired in the kunu.

I think she uses it to seive the kunu.

As for the pants in kunu pics, Maybe the officers are just using that as a demo for people to see what is in the kunu they are drinking.
Re: Woman Who Makes Kunu With Old Pants Caught In Kenya (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 29, 2021
seanwilliam:

So u one Dey use your old chiffon for kunu wey we go Dey drink ??

What’s your location ?? grin

U need to be arrested

Lol.. im not using it. God forbid!
Re: Woman Who Makes Kunu With Old Pants Caught In Kenya (Photos, Video) by neighbourhud: 8:15pm On May 29, 2021
Black kill black �
Re: Woman Who Makes Kunu With Old Pants Caught In Kenya (Photos, Video) by ultimateprof: 8:26pm On May 29, 2021
Drinking kunu outside Northern Nigeria is tantamount to drinking poison!
Re: Woman Who Makes Kunu With Old Pants Caught In Kenya (Photos, Video) by detectivejones: 8:55pm On May 29, 2021
Wickedness in its undiluted state
Re: Woman Who Makes Kunu With Old Pants Caught In Kenya (Photos, Video) by IYANGBALI: 9:01pm On May 29, 2021
See as the pant resemble that of ajepako
Re: Woman Who Makes Kunu With Old Pants Caught In Kenya (Photos, Video) by knowntous: 9:04pm On May 29, 2021
this woman for don build house with this strategy
Re: Woman Who Makes Kunu With Old Pants Caught In Kenya (Photos, Video) by Mastakija(m): 9:11pm On May 29, 2021
And the funniest thing is dat e fit sweet pass normal kunugrin
Re: Woman Who Makes Kunu With Old Pants Caught In Kenya (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 29, 2021
Na wa ooooooo

Me that like drinking kunu
Re: Woman Who Makes Kunu With Old Pants Caught In Kenya (Photos, Video) by teabully(m): 9:23pm On May 29, 2021
[Where is your store at. Let patronize u. quote author=CharisEleos post=102174702]Thank God I've already learnt how to make kunu by myself. No more buying from dirty sources.

So I'm going to be trying out my first kunu Production next weekend. Enough of drinking poo.[/quote]
Re: Woman Who Makes Kunu With Old Pants Caught In Kenya (Photos, Video) by Ikukuudo: 9:24pm On May 29, 2021
God save us please �
Re: Woman Who Makes Kunu With Old Pants Caught In Kenya (Photos, Video) by Ghast12: 9:39pm On May 29, 2021
Jesus
Re: Woman Who Makes Kunu With Old Pants Caught In Kenya (Photos, Video) by mrwonlasewonie: 9:44pm On May 29, 2021
NaijaOlosho:
Spits

And

you go don already piss am out.put your mind at rest grin
Re: Woman Who Makes Kunu With Old Pants Caught In Kenya (Photos, Video) by mrwonlasewonie: 9:45pm On May 29, 2021
mrsoludomeka:
This is wickedness,this woman is heartless.make them force those pants into her mouth make she chop am.
Na buiscuit? grin
Re: Woman Who Makes Kunu With Old Pants Caught In Kenya (Photos, Video) by OyinNurse(f): 9:50pm On May 29, 2021
Ewww gross
Re: Woman Who Makes Kunu With Old Pants Caught In Kenya (Photos, Video) by mrsoludomeka(m): 9:55pm On May 29, 2021
mrwonlasewonie:
Na buiscuit? grin
Na biscuit to her oo,because na that same biscuit she dey use dey deceive people.
Re: Woman Who Makes Kunu With Old Pants Caught In Kenya (Photos, Video) by Nanj(m): 9:57pm On May 29, 2021
End time things,May God hv mercy
Re: Woman Who Makes Kunu With Old Pants Caught In Kenya (Photos, Video) by mrwonlasewonie: 10:00pm On May 29, 2021
grin
mrsoludomeka:
Na biscuit to her oo,because na that same bisbuit she dey use dey deceive people.
Re: Woman Who Makes Kunu With Old Pants Caught In Kenya (Photos, Video) by mechanics(m): 10:16pm On May 29, 2021
Evil woman
Re: Woman Who Makes Kunu With Old Pants Caught In Kenya (Photos, Video) by deavicky(m): 10:22pm On May 29, 2021
No be only kunu na pamy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

4-Year-Old Child Who Was Born A Hermaphrodite In Ibadan, Oyo (Photo) / Types Of Contraceptives Available In Nigeria / Rivers State Buried The 27 Dead Cows Imported Into The State From North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.