Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,969 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Does Infinix Smart TV 32in Have HDMI And USB Pots? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Does Infinix Smart TV 32in Have HDMI And USB Pots? (799 Views)

Umidigi One | One Pro Review - 4GB RAM, 32GB storage and USB Type C For N49,000 / Please Does Infinix Hot 5 Support Otg Cable? / Help! Pls Does Infinix Hot 5 Has Notification Light? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Infinix Smart TV 32in Have HDMI And USB Pots? by andrewtosin(m): 5:26pm On May 28, 2021
Good evening Nairalanders,

Referring to the subject matter, I want to know if Smart TVs especially Infinix have HDMI and USB pots. Because, I haven't been seen in their specifications online...

Thank you as I await your response
Re: Does Infinix Smart TV 32in Have HDMI And USB Pots? by andrewtosin(m): 6:31pm On May 28, 2021
Anyone?
Re: Does Infinix Smart TV 32in Have HDMI And USB Pots? by andrewtosin(m): 7:53pm On May 28, 2021
Anyone plz?
Re: Does Infinix Smart TV 32in Have HDMI And USB Pots? by andrewtosin(m): 10:11pm On May 28, 2021
Plzzzzz
Re: Does Infinix Smart TV 32in Have HDMI And USB Pots? by abatically(m): 10:21pm On May 28, 2021
I don't think there is a single Flat screen HD tv out there that doesn't have HDMI input.(Even those made in the early 2000s). Your normal AV inputs cannot display HD images hence HDMI is a MUST. And then there is no smart TV out there that doesn't have both HDMI and USB inputs (even old ones let alone recent ones).

Below is a review of the Infinix 43 inch smart TV. Its got 3 hdmi ports, 1 usb c port and 1 standard usb port

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IivDSmKC5g4
Re: Does Infinix Smart TV 32in Have HDMI And USB Pots? by LegalRambles(m): 10:36pm On May 28, 2021
abatically:
I don't think there is a single Flat screen HD tv out there that doesn't have HDMI input.(Even those made in the early 2000s). Your normal AV inputs cannot display HD images hence HDMI is a MUST. And then there is no smart TV out there that doesn't have both HDMI and USB inputs (even old ones let alone recent ones).

Below is a review of the Infinix 43 inch smart TV. Its got 3 hdmi ports, 1 usb c port and 1 standard usb port

May where you get your sense from never dry up. You gave a totally perfect Answer.
Re: Does Infinix Smart TV 32in Have HDMI And USB Pots? by abatically(m): 10:42pm On May 28, 2021
LegalRambles:

May where you get your sense from never dry up. You gave a totally perfect Answer.

This is a review of Infinix 43 inch smart TV. U might wanna watch before buying.

Re: Does Infinix Smart TV 32in Have HDMI And USB Pots? by andrewtosin(m): 1:32pm On May 29, 2021
Thanks so much bro... I appreciate your response.

Yeah, as for the 43inch one, I use to see it online that they have the USB and HDMI pots... But for the 32inch, they are not specified, hence my question.
abatically:

Re: Does Infinix Smart TV 32in Have HDMI And USB Pots? by abatically(m): 2:33pm On May 29, 2021
andrewtosin:
Thanks so much bro... I appreciate your response.

Yeah, as for the 43inch one, I use to see it online that they have the USB and HDMI pots... But for the 32inch, they are not specified, hence my question.

USB and HDMI should be the least of ur worries when buying a modern hd tv let alone smart tv. There should be at least 2 HDMI and 1 USB ports which is exactly what the 32 inch infinix x1 has. The 43 inch has 3 HDMI and 2 USB ports. What u should be worried about is the ram and processor since it's a smart tv running android.
Re: Does Infinix Smart TV 32in Have HDMI And USB Pots? by andrewtosin(m): 3:13pm On May 29, 2021
Lol...

Alright bro
abatically:

USB and HDMI should be the least of ur worries when buying a modern hd tv let alone smart tv. There should be at least 2 HDMI and 1 USB ports which is exactly what the 32 inch infinix x1 has. The 43 inch has 3 HDMI and 2 USB ports. What u should be worried about is the ram and processor since it's a smart tv running android.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sold!!!!!!!!!!! @60k / Who Has A Phone To Sell? / Cost Of These Phones Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.