Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

How Do I Pay Annual Returns To CAC through electric means?? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Pay Annual Returns To CAC through electric means?? (2368 Views)

Ownership Of Oil Palm Giant, Presco Returns To Nigeria After 33-Years / CAC Post Incorporation Services, File Annual Returns & Miscellaneous fillings / Register Your Business Name, Company Or Ngo With Cac Through Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Pay Annual Returns To CAC through electric means?? by justiz5(m): 5:56pm On May 28, 2021
What are the steps for the remittance of annual Returns to Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)?

I registered my business name in the year 2016.
I have paid annual returns to CAC up to last year which is N1,000 annual.

I visited the Customer care of the CAC this week and I was told I have to do it through electric means this time around. It was then I became aware that the annual returns has increased from the usual N1,000 to N3,000 per annum. While the penalty for non remittance has increased from N3,500 to N8,000.

I came back to log into the CAC website. Everything looks so confused.
I have created account on their website but I do not know what next to do.

Please those of you who have escaped the huddle, I need your assistance.

I have sent a mail to CAC but I have not received any feedback.
I searched their Facebook page but they seem not to respond to questions asked by customers.

cc: puskin, FOD, dominique, naijacutee please help a friend in need.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Pay Annual Returns To CAC through electric means?? by Orkpekyandega(m): 5:59pm On May 28, 2021
Poor PR will kill these organisations.

They resemble their oga at the top.

Just forget it. Use the money and buy some bottles of "Trophy" to entertain yourself and friends this weekend.

Nigeria is not worth the stress.

How many Aboki's de pay annual returns
Re: How Do I Pay Annual Returns To CAC through electric means?? by khadaffi(m): 6:10pm On May 28, 2021
You will download a form CAC 19 or so. You fill it, after filling you are to post it to CAC office so that you can be migrated to online. After your details are available electronically, you can then file the annual returns. I haven't done this though. I'm still at the same place you are now but I'm only giving you the same explanations offered to me. Anyone with a contrary opinion is free to speak up

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Pay Annual Returns To CAC through electric means?? by lifenija: 6:30pm On May 28, 2021
u no get family wen need change to hold side shey
Re: How Do I Pay Annual Returns To CAC through electric means?? by Adebayolove(m): 8:16pm On May 28, 2021
Well, based on my research, only accredited CAC agents can now process any post incorporation fillings (including annual returns) with CAC.

If you notice the CAC portal now has pre and post site instead of just services.cac.gov.ng

So, you might need the services of an accredited agent to file your annual returns.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Pay Annual Returns To CAC through electric means?? by Bbbw: 3:41pm On Apr 03, 2022
justiz5:
What are the steps for the remittance of annual Returns to Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)?

I registered my business name in the year 2016.
I have paid annual returns to CAC up to last year which is N1,000 annual.

I visited the Customer care of the CAC this week and I was told I have to do it through electric means this time around. It was then I became aware that the annual returns has increased from the usual N1,000 to N3,000 per annum. While the penalty for non remittance has increased from N3,500 to N8,000.

I came back to log into the CAC website. Everything looks so confused.
I have created account on their website but I do not know what next to do.

Please those of you who have escaped the huddle, I need your assistance.

I have sent a mail to CAC but I have not received any feedback.
I searched their Facebook page but they seem not to respond to questions asked by customers.

cc: puskin, FOD, dominique, naijacutee please help a friend in need.

Hello were you able to pay for it And how did you go about It . I couldn’t pay since last year . Having the same issue .

Those who have successfully paid kindly share the steps
Re: How Do I Pay Annual Returns To CAC through electric means?? by allanphash7(m): 9:19am On Aug 10, 2022
Who has any agent please cos I also want to pay
Re: How Do I Pay Annual Returns To CAC through electric means?? by Ololademrmoney2(m): 2:01pm On Nov 17, 2022
Have you paid? I am an accredited agent. Reach out to me through call/WhatsApp on 0806 946 7332
allanphash7:
Who has any agent please cos I also want to pay
Re: How Do I Pay Annual Returns To CAC through electric means?? by barry40: 2:14pm On Aug 26, 2023
Ololademrmoney2:
Have you paid? I am an accredited agent. Reach out to me through call/WhatsApp on 0806 946 7332

You can reach out to the accredited agent below. I actually got them through their Facebook group. One thing that attracted me the more is the display of their expertise.
https://cacannualreturns.com/cac-annual-returns-payment-online/
Re: How Do I Pay Annual Returns To CAC through electric means?? by Ololademrmoney2(m): 1:29pm On Aug 29, 2023
Please, hire me! 0806 946 7332

(1) (Reply)

Mike Adenuga Might Be Africa's Richest Man - Forbes Blogger / Montage Cable TV??? / What Kind Of Good Business Will This Amount Start Thanks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.