Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Vigilante Member Killed A US Based Businessman - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Vigilante Member Killed A US Based Businessman (264 Views)

10-Year-Old Bello Abdulkadir Ado, A Vigilante Member In Katsina Carrying Gun / Osun Vigilante Member Kills Man For 'Having Illicit Affair With His Wife' / Policeman Cuddles Vigilante Member Who Rescued Him From Kidnappers Den (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vigilante Member Killed A US Based Businessman by telkevog(m): 6:23pm On May 28, 2021
The Rivers State Police Command has paraded a member of Abia State vigilante group, Okorie Chukwuma, for allegedly killing his boss, Mr Eyinaya Ogbonna. The Guardian gathered that the deceased, a businessman based in the United States of America, had returned home to invest in Nigeria and was building a gas station.

He was said to have employed the suspect through the Abia State Vigilante Service to work for him and possibly safeguard the facility.

As the work progressed, the suspect who was unwilling to adhere to his boss’s instructions and directives, developed animosity against him.

He allegedly conspired with his colleague, another member of the vigilante and shot him dead with a pump-action gun during his boss’s visit to the facility.

After killing Ogbonna, Chukwuma then stole his Toyota Venza car. He was arrested when he went to Port Harcourt to sell the car.

The suspect confessed to the crime during an interview with journalists in Rivers State.

“I am here because I killed my boss,” Chukwuma said. I came to PortHarcourt to sell his car but unfortunately, the police caught me.”

“My boss told me not to bring friends to the gas facility. So on Sunday, he came and saw my friend and started making trouble. Later, he said, since I don’t want to listen, he will terminate my work and that even if his money will go, no problem.”

“So when he left, My friend and I planned against him. When he came back later in the afternoon, I shot him with my pump action gun from the back. He didn’t know that I will kill him. I was arrested when I came to PortHarcourt to sell the car.”

Re: Vigilante Member Killed A US Based Businessman by donbachi(m): 6:26pm On May 28, 2021
Person wey dem wan Help him life.
Re: Vigilante Member Killed A US Based Businessman by habsydiamond(m): 6:47pm On May 28, 2021
If u won't make it in life... If e remain small make e happen... U go misbehave, make una see this one nao... Someone employed u to upgrade u.. But greediness don make u commit murder... Na to bear the consequence remain oo.
Re: Vigilante Member Killed A US Based Businessman by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 28, 2021
Let him face the consequences....
Some people are ungrateful....
Wicked and heartless.....
Die and rote in jail.....
Mad man.....

Life is like a yam, if you can't cook it, you boil it and salt is like a sugar, you can cook salt but you can't cook sugar... I'm now a motivational speaker...grin
Abeg no mind me I just dey catch cruise this country hard...

Buhari no go die better.....
Re: Vigilante Member Killed A US Based Businessman by temitope27(m): 7:00pm On May 28, 2021
Abia vigilante paraded by river police command, how come am not understanding, is he still a vigilante or an ex
Re: Vigilante Member Killed A US Based Businessman by Cokahot: 8:36pm On May 28, 2021
Since he loves venza nd wanted to sell it. Place hi head at the front tyre ,engage gear to drive and use the sme venza to behead him .

(1) (Reply)

Unknown Suspect Cut Off 7-year Old Boy’s Hand In Kwara / Alleged N900m Fraud: ICPC Rejects Ex-jamb Registrar, Ojerinde’s Plea Bargain / BREAKING: Bandits Kill Security Operatives, Abduct Unspecified Number Of Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.