Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,692 members, 7,959,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 10:58 AM

Is Port Harcourt More Dangerous Than Lagos, Nigeria? (video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is Port Harcourt More Dangerous Than Lagos, Nigeria? (video) (1105 Views)

Man Spends 40years In US, 20yrs In Prison & Is Deported Back To Nigeria (video) / UK Is Getting More And More Dangerous For Black People As The Days Go By..... / Usuma Dam, Abuja: You Won't Believe This Is Nigeria (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Port Harcourt More Dangerous Than Lagos, Nigeria? (video) by TayoAinaFilms(m): 7:42pm On May 28, 2021
Is Port Harcourt more Dangerous than Lagos, Nigeria is a video about me exploring Rivers State, Port-Harcourt. The Media has always portrayed Port-Hacourt, as one of the most dangerous places to live or visit in Nigeria.

In this video, Tayo Aina explores the city with Dyna Ekweme and they show you what it's really like living in Rivers state, Nigeria as compared to living in Lagos. Do like watch and Enjoy.

2 Likes

Re: Is Port Harcourt More Dangerous Than Lagos, Nigeria? (video) by babasolution: 7:44pm On May 28, 2021
No link?
Re: Is Port Harcourt More Dangerous Than Lagos, Nigeria? (video) by Deborah98(f): 8:24pm On May 28, 2021
pH dey toxic asweargahd na my area Sha... But not as dangerous as Owerri and Lagos although I haven't been to the latter. There's something we call hospac abi wetin here,pH people here can relate,it's a kind of security service that helps check robbery,cultism and other social vices in the state.
Re: Is Port Harcourt More Dangerous Than Lagos, Nigeria? (video) by Heartbender: 8:57pm On May 28, 2021
I stay in Port Harcourt too. Link up?
Deborah98:
pH dey toxic asweargahd na my area Sha... But not as dangerous as Owerri and Lagos although I haven't been to the latter. There's something we call hospac abi wetin here,pH people here can relate,it's a kind of security service that helps check robbery,cultism and other social vices in the state.
Re: Is Port Harcourt More Dangerous Than Lagos, Nigeria? (video) by mdntiri(m): 9:13pm On May 28, 2021
There's a Ghanaian YouTuber who experienced his first terror attack?/kidnapping incident in Port Harcourt. Somebody was kidnapped in front of him. He said his "normal" Nigeria friend he travelled with became "jittery" immediately they landed in Port Harcourt.

quote author=Heartbender post=102150592]I stay in Port Harcourt too. Link up?[/quote]
Re: Is Port Harcourt More Dangerous Than Lagos, Nigeria? (video) by Deborah98(f): 8:22am On May 29, 2021
Heartbender:
I stay in Port Harcourt too. Link up?
hiaaaa which kind moniker be diz heartbender kwa undecided
Re: Is Port Harcourt More Dangerous Than Lagos, Nigeria? (video) by ecolime(m): 11:28am On May 29, 2021
May God heal our land cry
Re: Is Port Harcourt More Dangerous Than Lagos, Nigeria? (video) by Freestainworld(m): 3:11pm On May 30, 2021
Deborah98:
try and link up with him, he wants to bend your heart.
Re: Is Port Harcourt More Dangerous Than Lagos, Nigeria? (video) by Deborah98(f): 3:16pm On May 30, 2021
Freestainworld:
try and link up with him, he wants to bend your heart.
noooo I need someone to straighten it Biko sad heart wey Don bend too much he wan cum add im own lai lai it won't work grin
Re: Is Port Harcourt More Dangerous Than Lagos, Nigeria? (video) by Heartbender: 12:21am On May 31, 2021
Tell me what part of the world that kidnappings have never happened
mdntiri:
There's a Ghanaian YouTuber who experienced his first terror attack?/kidnapping incident in Port Harcourt. Somebody was kidnapped in front of him. He said his "normal" Nigeria friend he travelled with became "jittery" immediately they landed in Port Harcourt.

quote author=Heartbender post=102150592]I stay in Port Harcourt too. Link up?
Re: Is Port Harcourt More Dangerous Than Lagos, Nigeria? (video) by Heartbender: 12:22am On May 31, 2021
You can find out by reaching out
Deborah98:
Re: Is Port Harcourt More Dangerous Than Lagos, Nigeria? (video) by Heartbender: 12:27am On May 31, 2021
Oya o... let's chat on WhatsApp
Deborah98:
noooo I need someone to straighten it Biko sad heart wey Don bend too much he wan cum add im own lai lai it won't work grin
Re: Is Port Harcourt More Dangerous Than Lagos, Nigeria? (video) by mdntiri(m): 9:00am On May 31, 2021
It's more common in Nigeria/Port Harcourt. I had never heard of kidnapping in Ghana until the Nigerian guys kidnapped and killed the poor Takoradi girls. I hope you've not "normalized" it. This violent kidnapping happened in front of the YouTuber, his windscreen was shot and he had to duck. He nearly died. He's never experienced this in his life. The "normal" Nigerian friend he travelled with became jittery/anxious/apprehensive and was always looking over his shoulder immediately they landed in Port Harcourt because he knew the nature of the environment. Just last week or so a Ghanaian-registered vessel was attacked by Nigerian pirates in Ghanaian waters and some foreigners kidnapped.

You guys should have a reign on your insecurity. It's beginning to affect the whole subregion

Heartbender:
Tell me what part of the world that kidnappings have never happened

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Airways Fans / Help For My Canada Dreams At Last!it Could Help You Too / Do U Want To Travel But Ur Virgin Passport Will Not Allow U,this Is The Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.