Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Npower Bacth C Shotlist Is Out Enter Here To Check - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Bacth C Shotlist Is Out Enter Here To Check (1432 Views)

At Last Npower 2018 Final Selection Lists Is Out See How To Check It Here / N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status / Updates On The 2017 Npower Programme. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower Bacth C Shotlist Is Out Enter Here To Check by Khaybest2018(m): 1:21am On May 29, 2021
Npower Bacth C Shotlist Is Out Enter Here To Check
Good Day To you All, The long Awaited N-power Batch C Shortlisting Process Has Commnenced Yesterday Friday 28th of May 2021, Some Participants Has Started Seem the Changes On their Nasim Portal As The Verification Tab Been Activated...
If you're Shortlisted At First Batch You Will See Under The Verification Tab

" Biometrics " With Congratulatory Message Like " Congrats On Passing The Screening Phase. We just want to Verify Some Of your Details And You will be Good To Go. If you feel you missed Out On Any Important Details During the Application Phase, Kindly Send An email To our support Team Via support.npower@nasim.gov.ng "
as in the Picture Below.

And If you are Yet To Be Shortlisted You Will See Something Like In The Picture Below.

I will advise Everyone Reading This That If you have not Been Shortlisted, Dont Panick As The List Is Been Released Batch By Batch...Keep Praying Be Positive Minded Hopefully You will Be Shortlisted Too...

Curled From:
https://www.triogist.com.ng/2021/05/npower-bacth-c-shotlist-is-out-enter.html?m=1

Re: Npower Bacth C Shotlist Is Out Enter Here To Check by B33why(m): 3:00am On May 29, 2021
Please someone should help a brother, have been trying to login for the past 2 hours now but it saying Transaction Failed, Pls try again later, will I have to change my password again?
Re: Npower Bacth C Shotlist Is Out Enter Here To Check by Khaybest2018(m): 3:02am On May 29, 2021
B33why:
Please someone should help a brother, have been trying to login for the past 2 hours now but it saying Transaction Failed, Pls try again later, will I have to change my password again?
As the System Indicated, Keep Trying It May Be Due to Less powerful Network Server from your End. nevertheless Keep Trying

1 Like

Re: Npower Bacth C Shotlist Is Out Enter Here To Check by DaCharis2016: 9:16am On May 29, 2021
B33why:
same here
Re: Npower Bacth C Shotlist Is Out Enter Here To Check by Nobody: 10:22am On May 29, 2021
B33why:

Same here
Re: Npower Bacth C Shotlist Is Out Enter Here To Check by Nobody: 11:31am On May 29, 2021
Pan1207:

Same here

Guess is a general problem.

(1) (Reply)

Does Rain Affect Solar Panels? / Vacancies In Oil And Gas Servicing Company / Celtel! Celtel! Celtel!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.