Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,988 members, 7,852,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:20 PM

Nigerians will praise Buhari after his tenure In 2023 —Adesina - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians will praise Buhari after his tenure In 2023 —Adesina (522 Views)

Femi Adesina: Nigerians Will Praise Buhari At The End Of His Tenure / Charles Idahosa: The North Must Complete Yar’Adua’s Tenure In 2023 / Ekiti: Fayose Ends Tenure In Tears, Says He Will Be Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians will praise Buhari after his tenure In 2023 —Adesina by adenigga(m): 2:57am On May 29, 2021
Special Adviser to President Muhammadu Buhari on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina, has said that the president has recorded achievements that will make Nigerians proud of him after leaving office in 2023.

Adesina said this in a statement titled ‘The Buhari Administration at 6: Counting the Blessings One by One’, on Friday.

The statement outlined the achievements of Buhari’s regime in the last six years.

It read, “The Muhammadu Buhari administration clocks six years May 29, 2021.

“This milestone affords the opportunity to reflect, and recount the impact that has been made (and is being made) on different sectors of national life.

“From infrastructure, to finance, education, healthcare, sports, anti-corruption, human development, housing, oil and gas, foreign relations, and many others, the administration is recording giant strides, enough to make Nigerians proud.

“That is, those who are dispassionate and fair-minded, not beclouded by political partisanship and undue cynicism.

“Some people claim: ‘We don’t see what they are doing. We don’t hear about it.’

“When the Administration breasts the tape in another two years, by the grace of God, the applause will be resounding, even from the worst of sceptics.

“Facts are undeniable, and always remain so. They are stubborn things.”
Source: https://punchng.com/Nigerians-will-praise-Buhari-after-his-tenure-in-2023-Adesina

Re: Nigerians will praise Buhari after his tenure In 2023 —Adesina by SmartProf(m): 3:01am On May 29, 2021
This delusional spokesman feels Nigerians are Miyetti Allah Members and sycophants in the presidency. Sane Nigerians will rather praise 2023 for coming fast and evicting a man who became a nanny to cows but was unconcerned about human lives.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians will praise Buhari after his tenure In 2023 —Adesina by Freestainworld(m): 3:01am On May 29, 2021
Kerosene dey this man head, no be brain

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians will praise Buhari after his tenure In 2023 —Adesina by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 3:16am On May 29, 2021
Definitely!

Buhari will be missed!

Lots failed to realize that, if we moved at the current pace in last 2 decades, we wont be where we are today

Security he had challenges with and even still nipped to great extent. The public place bombings have subsided and to some extent, making frantic efforts to decimate the terrorists. With terrorist-IPOB/ESN springing-up, its putting great demand on personnel's, logistics and hardware`s

Buhari had his flaws which is normal being human, but he made impact with the little available.
Re: Nigerians will praise Buhari after his tenure In 2023 —Adesina by Aboks(m): 3:16am On May 29, 2021
Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians will praise Buhari after his tenure In 2023 —Adesina by bcomputer101: 3:25am On May 29, 2021
I'm very sure that by the time this Mannique leaves office in 2023 those of us that will survive it should be given certificate of surviver.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians will praise Buhari after his tenure In 2023 —Adesina by Maxymilliano(m): 3:31am On May 29, 2021
Definitely we will praise God for delivering us

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians will praise Buhari after his tenure In 2023 —Adesina by Racoon(m): 3:36am On May 29, 2021
So how does sane and rational reasoning/thinking Nigerians expects a man like Femi Adeshina to sing Buhari's praises to the high heavens despite the disaster he has ever been to this nation?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians will praise Buhari after his tenure In 2023 —Adesina by VictorUSA(m): 3:39am On May 29, 2021
Adesina himself that this is the worst president in history.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians will praise Buhari after his tenure In 2023 —Adesina by Aufbauh(m): 3:46am On May 29, 2021
I heard Niger Delta Millitants For 5 Years Till I Got Tired.

I Have Heard Fulani Herdsmen For 6 Years Now That My Ear Drums Are Buzzing.

I Can't Wait For The Next 2 Years To Come From May 29th 2023 To Know Which Will Be Our Preoccupation, Depending On Who Sits At Aso Rock Then.

We Are So Predictable.
SMH!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians will praise Buhari after his tenure In 2023 —Adesina by adenigga(m): 4:04am On May 29, 2021
bcomputer101:
I'm very sure that by the time this Mannique leaves office in 2023 those of us that will survive it should be given certificate of surviver.

Yeeee.......

Re: Nigerians will praise Buhari after his tenure In 2023 —Adesina by geesilver(m): 4:15am On May 29, 2021
After distroying the whole economy with his bad policies..... Praise my foot
Re: Nigerians will praise Buhari after his tenure In 2023 —Adesina by Racoon(m): 4:21am On May 29, 2021
Aufbauh:
I heard Niger Delta Millitants For 5 Years Till I Got Tired. I Have Heard Fulani Herdsmen For 6 Years Now That My Ear Drums Are Buzzing.

I Can't Wait For The Next 2 Years To Come From May 29th 2023 To Know Which Will Be Our Preoccupation, Depending On Who Sits At Aso Rock Then.We Are So Predictable.SMH!
Sane Nigerians fully know that fact but dont ever pretend to be a saint.Many of you lots called us names as far as this worst catastrophe called Buhari unfortunately graced our national life with all his evil policies.So your ears are yet to finish tingling bro.It remains two more years to go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians will praise Buhari after his tenure In 2023 —Adesina by orisa37: 4:22am On May 29, 2021
NO.

BUHARI ONLY WORKS WELL WITH THE ADESINAS:-

LAM. ADESINA

AKINWUMI ADESINA

FEMI ADESINA

ETCETERA ETCETERA.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians will praise Buhari after his tenure In 2023 —Adesina by Mindlog: 4:34am On May 29, 2021
Femi Adesina believes his falsehoods and expects others to do the same.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians will praise Buhari after his tenure In 2023 —Adesina by Bossontop(m): 4:50am On May 29, 2021
undecided
Shut up ya mouth dia praise kor.....,. nonsense

Dis adeshina guy need better beating aswear

1 Like

Re: Nigerians will praise Buhari after his tenure In 2023 —Adesina by gambia(m): 5:48am On May 29, 2021
Kindly ignore this man, he is officially mad.
Re: Nigerians will praise Buhari after his tenure In 2023 —Adesina by kenzysmith: 5:52am On May 29, 2021
The person wey dey serve this guy tea no feel just pack milk and small snipper put for him yea make him drink
Re: Nigerians will praise Buhari after his tenure In 2023 —Adesina by Khd95(m): 6:00am On May 29, 2021
I didn't bother to read his gibberish as usual, the idiot is high on algae infested ewedu
Re: Nigerians will praise Buhari after his tenure In 2023 —Adesina by phemmyfour: 6:34am On May 29, 2021
That's paradox
Re: Nigerians will praise Buhari after his tenure In 2023 —Adesina by JavaScript9091: 7:03am On May 29, 2021
This man is delusional
Re: Nigerians will praise Buhari after his tenure In 2023 —Adesina by KingZebedee(m): 7:14am On May 29, 2021
I strongly believe that someday I'm still gonna have an answer to this my very particular (simple) and (single) question here in nairaland AND I'LL KEEP POSTING IT HERE UNTILL I HAVE A SATISFIED ANSWER...

And my question goes to all the (BABA) supporters and hardcore fans, not just here in nairaland but world and nationwide...

ASIDE FROM OTHER ISSUES LIKE ETHNIC-COMMUNAL CRISES, BANDITS KIDNAPPINGS WHICH IS BEFFALLING THE NATION NOW, COUPLED WITH THE HERDS MEN INCESSANT KILLINGS ACCROSS THE NATION WHICH IS SERIOUSLY THREATENING THE PEACE AND UNITY OF THIS VERY NATION NOW, PLEASE SENTIMENT ASIDE.

I'm Still in a very big shock up till date, obviously. wondering and asking different questions, making different researchs on Why haven't this (APC) Buhari administration keen to restore steady power (electricity ) in this country just like other nations no matter what it may take the government and this administration, in other to stand a chance of making a history and writing his names with a golden pen in the history book of this country and for the generation to come?, and it was among the key factor that made a lot of Nigerians voted for him during the 2015 general election.. and he promised Nigerians during his first and second campaign to proffer an everlasting end to lack of electricity in this country, even went ahead using it as their top promise and no 1' priority including as their political mantra,, and also campaigned vigorousely with it.. And now, How time flies. yet he only have just about t two years + to vacate from that Moda f*kin place... Damn Mehn..as for me the president has already made among the list of failed leaders Africa ever had in my political dairy... And last last nija na scam and yet some are still haven't waked from slumber...my answers pls.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians will praise Buhari after his tenure In 2023 —Adesina by orisa37: 8:24am On May 29, 2021
ADESINA, THAT'S NOT RIGHT.. NIGERIA IS A CONSTITUTIONAL DEMOCRACY THAT HAS BEEN RUN BY BUHARI FOR RIFA-RUGA ISLAMISATION FULANISATION AND ANARCHY AND FEUDAL DICTATORSHIP.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians will praise Buhari after his tenure In 2023 —Adesina by orisa37: 8:38am On May 29, 2021
ADESINA, PLEASE NOTE THAT BUHARI CANNOT BE ADJUDGED GOOD UNLESS HE COOPERATES NOW WITH LAWAN AND GBAJABIAMILA TO

SCRAP THE EXCLUSIVE LIST OF THE 1999 CONSTITUTION AND

LIMIT FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AUTHORITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES TO FOREIGN AFFAIRS, MILITARY ON EQUALITY OF STATES BASIS, AND TREATIES SEALING ONLY

AND ALLOW OUR 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES TO UNIFORMLY CONTRIBUTE 10% OF EACH STATE REVENUE EARNINGS TO RUN FEDERAL GOVERNMENT.
Re: Nigerians will praise Buhari after his tenure In 2023 —Adesina by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:44am On May 29, 2021
SmartProf:
This delusional spokesman feels Nigerians are Miyetti Allah Members and sycophants in the presidency. Sane Nigerians will rather praise 2023 for coming fast and evicting a man who became a nanny to cows but was unconcerned about human lives.

If you were in Femi Adesina position to Buhari and you were to speak to the media about Buhari's 6 years, what would you have said?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Must Take Decision On The Biafrans Now, It's For Good Of Everyone / There’s No Governance In Nigeria – Ex- Speaker Na’abba / Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.