Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,062 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Nike Drops Neymar After He Was Accused Of Forcing Mouthaction On A Nike Employee - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nike Drops Neymar After He Was Accused Of Forcing Mouthaction On A Nike Employee (43750 Views)

PSG Increasing Security For Lionel Messi And Neymar After Fans Prote / Real Madrid Move Away From Neymar After Rape Allegations / What Pogba Did To Mbappé, Kimpembe And Neymar After The Defeat In The League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nike Drops Neymar After He Was Accused Of Forcing Mouthaction On A Nike Employee by Blacknote: 11:57am On May 29, 2021

1 Like

Re: Nike Drops Neymar After He Was Accused Of Forcing Mouthaction On A Nike Employee by lokho(m): 11:57am On May 29, 2021
Useless guy... Never serious in his life

1 Like

Re: Nike Drops Neymar After He Was Accused Of Forcing Mouthaction On A Nike Employee by Frankofrank: 11:59am On May 29, 2021
Oh wow
Re: Nike Drops Neymar After He Was Accused Of Forcing Mouthaction On A Nike Employee by Codeye(m): 11:59am On May 29, 2021
Scandal or the other name for Neymar jr
But I don't believe he did that until proven otherwise
Re: Nike Drops Neymar After He Was Accused Of Forcing Mouthaction On A Nike Employee by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:00pm On May 29, 2021
After being accused not convicted..
Western men and their laws eeh..
Ndi Ara .
Re: Nike Drops Neymar After He Was Accused Of Forcing Mouthaction On A Nike Employee by DashDolls(m): 12:00pm On May 29, 2021
Hmmm...look what Mouth Action has caused? And it didn't even happen o.

I keep saying that it's little cultivated habits that might destroy some people's destiny or may make them loose their breakthrough in life. It is well.
Re: Nike Drops Neymar After He Was Accused Of Forcing Mouthaction On A Nike Employee by Martinez39s(m): 12:03pm On May 29, 2021
Nike has claimed the alleged incident happened in 2016 and was reported to the company in 2018.
Mtewwwww.

"When the employee first relayed her allegations to Nike's leadership in 2018, she did so only with assurances of confidentiality.
Mtewwwwww.

2 Likes

Re: Nike Drops Neymar After He Was Accused Of Forcing Mouthaction On A Nike Employee by allandutch: 12:06pm On May 29, 2021
These guys stay in top high class hotels and I believe that if neymar really chase her like the report claims, there should be a CCTV footage of the incident or atleast an eye witness.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nike Drops Neymar After He Was Accused Of Forcing Mouthaction On A Nike Employee by bluefilm: 12:08pm On May 29, 2021
This stupid boy has finally allowed his insatiable desire for pussy to kill him.

Tufiakwa.

2 Likes

Re: Nike Drops Neymar After He Was Accused Of Forcing Mouthaction On A Nike Employee by Matheusmartin: 12:10pm On May 29, 2021
And the silly girl had to wait after 2years before laying complains

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nike Drops Neymar After He Was Accused Of Forcing Mouthaction On A Nike Employee by loswhite(m): 12:10pm On May 29, 2021
DesignAndBuild:

Your counter argument lacks depth
So bring in your own depth cos any time it involves a woman you guys throw away your sense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nike Drops Neymar After He Was Accused Of Forcing Mouthaction On A Nike Employee by CapitalBank: 12:11pm On May 29, 2021
DesignAndBuild:
The way sexual allegations follow this Neymar eh, I wonder if Messi is also not a superstar like him. Anyway whether he's guilty or not guilty we may never know, but Nike is a big brand and a positive public image is more important to them than the money they can get from Neymar. So dropping him was a no brainer. May he be vindicated if he's innocent
It will be hard to find Messi in such state. Even before he became this big... I said something as far back as 2006/2007 which is, Messi's humility will take him very far... but people like Neymar, Ronaldinoh, Ronaldo will be pulled by their public life style because they lack discipline and control to an extent.

It is why I am not surprised when Ronaldo rape case surfaced, Neymar narrowly escaped one rape accusation because he had camera on. Now this is the second one. Truth is, if you didn't allow these women in your space, there will be no room for such accusation.

Messi has no time. The same girl he dated as childhood is same one he married. that is discipline

6 Likes

Re: Nike Drops Neymar After He Was Accused Of Forcing Mouthaction On A Nike Employee by oladipuposadeeq(m): 12:19pm On May 29, 2021
paulolee:
at first it was dt model in hotel case but neyma chats vindicated him and now this, am not picking sides yet but I think nike was wrong to cut off d deal n drop such comments against him n maybe its because its their client involved..
I was shocked seeing dt he signed a deal with nike at 13YRS and was SIGNED BY PUMA IMMEDIATELY NIKE DROPPED HIM..
i swear even cr7 n messi dts more talented ain't blessed dt early as this gee,
neyma na real star boy and who GOD don bless, no kpekus fit fall am..
oga mi. Dont underestimate the power of destruction at which the kpekus wields hmmmm sumtin wey fit a whole Samson who be neymar make we just pray against all form of destruction on how life because most of us dey half life already self grin
Re: Nike Drops Neymar After He Was Accused Of Forcing Mouthaction On A Nike Employee by Sleekfingers: 12:23pm On May 29, 2021
DesignAndBuild:

Your counter argument lacks depth

wetin you expect from desmond elliot's child?
Re: Nike Drops Neymar After He Was Accused Of Forcing Mouthaction On A Nike Employee by SmartyPants(m): 12:23pm On May 29, 2021
DesignAndBuild:
The way sexual allegations follow this Neymar eh, I wonder if Messi is also not a superstar like him. Anyway whether he's guilty or not guilty we may never know, but Nike is a big brand and a positive public image is more important to them than the money they can get from Neymar. So dropping him was a no brainer. May he be vindicated if he's innocent

Read to see the reason he was dropped.
Re: Nike Drops Neymar After He Was Accused Of Forcing Mouthaction On A Nike Employee by DesignAndBuild: 12:28pm On May 29, 2021
SmartyPants:

Read to see the reason he was dropped.

I read fully before posting bro. There's something called brand perception. Big brands will not want to be associated even with an allegation of negativity. So the fact someone endorsed by them is even mentioned in a rape case is not good for their brand because the conversations around the topic will eventually rope their name in and they don't want that. That's why they quickly disassociated themselves from him
Re: Nike Drops Neymar After He Was Accused Of Forcing Mouthaction On A Nike Employee by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:30pm On May 29, 2021
What nonsense? What's in sex that this guy have to rubbish his image and reputation. Sex is over rated jare. THIS Neymar guy is morally twisted and disgusted, the girl should sue his ass

1 Like

Re: Nike Drops Neymar After He Was Accused Of Forcing Mouthaction On A Nike Employee by millennialaku2: 12:32pm On May 29, 2021
Grosspuck120:
Heheb
seun and mynd44 pls ban this fool for life
Re: Nike Drops Neymar After He Was Accused Of Forcing Mouthaction On A Nike Employee by Badgers14: 12:36pm On May 29, 2021
paulolee:

dropping him was totally unfair because he was jus accused n inst proven guilty yet bt nike knows best bcoz they are a big brand and such dnt like bad publicity..
neyma should be more careful with his doinz involving women, still dnt know why this Brazilians cant ball on a low without controversies..

I read he failed to cooperate with the investigation. Nike hired an outside lawfirm to assist in the investigation but Neymar will not cooperate.

1 Like

Re: Nike Drops Neymar After He Was Accused Of Forcing Mouthaction On A Nike Employee by paulolee(m): 12:36pm On May 29, 2021
oladipuposadeeq:
oga mi. Dont underestimate the power of destruction at which the kpekus wields hmmmm sumtin wey fit a whole Samson who be neymar make we just pray against all form of destruction on how life because most of us dey half life already self grin
lolz...no lies my gee....dt half life really gat me bcox it seems mine na quarter life bcoz kpekus don do me sometin for dis life oo
Re: Nike Drops Neymar After He Was Accused Of Forcing Mouthaction On A Nike Employee by baddosky1: 12:39pm On May 29, 2021
DesignAndBuild:

The first allegations of rape against him sometime last year or last two years was dropped when it was found out that the lady made the whole story up. I won't be surprised that this one too is another made up story by a daughter of Jezebel who wants to trend or destroy his career or both!

As for Messi, he won't be caught in sex-related scandals because Messi does not exude sex appeal like Neymar.

V*gina people drool and fantasize about hunky football stars like Ronaldo, Neymar etc but Messi is less likely because he is a regular when it comes to looks. When these attention-thirsty women become so obsessed with their fantasy, they resort to allegations of sexual abuse to get the attention needed.

(Fact: Women are more prone to bringing rape allegations to the public whether true or false when the guy in question is handsome than when he is not).

This I have noticed!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nike Drops Neymar After He Was Accused Of Forcing Mouthaction On A Nike Employee by xjiggy: 12:43pm On May 29, 2021
Let me speak on behalf of Neymar for a minute. From all indications, he the not force himself on her. The right word is attempted. So it's more of harassment than assault. Nike did thorough investigation and still could not accuse or indict him of anything. Cancelation of his contract is more of a PR issue to Nike. Most of these Big companies like being "politically correct". Let's not forget that same Nike and other big companies canceled Tiger woods contracts because he had extra marital affairs. Having extra-marital affairs on it's own is not a crime under the law. The worst than can happen in event like that is divorce. Yet Nike canceled his contract. Let's have it in mind also that in Europe and America, every rich dude is a target of one form of extortion or another. Neymar's biggest problem is that he's a playboy. That makes him an easy target.

1 Like

Re: Nike Drops Neymar After He Was Accused Of Forcing Mouthaction On A Nike Employee by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:43pm On May 29, 2021
millennialaku2:

seun and mynd44 pls ban this fool for life
Guy you dey para ooo. Chai
Re: Nike Drops Neymar After He Was Accused Of Forcing Mouthaction On A Nike Employee by UplifeInvest: 12:46pm On May 29, 2021
Things that happen behind the curtain.
Re: Nike Drops Neymar After He Was Accused Of Forcing Mouthaction On A Nike Employee by Kessythegeek(m): 12:46pm On May 29, 2021
Hello!! Whenever you see this Here's a

Free Voucher Code:JMSTYLER

Use it to get 10% off all your orders on Jumia You're welcome | Don't forget to also share.
Re: Nike Drops Neymar After He Was Accused Of Forcing Mouthaction On A Nike Employee by etibaba(m): 12:52pm On May 29, 2021
Fahdiga1:
See what conji has done to this one
What has Konji done to him? No like he wasn't proven guilty so what the hell are you saying? If you are referring to Nike discontinuing his contract then you have to understand that that same month he became contracted to Puma and earns more than he earned with Nike.

1 Like

Re: Nike Drops Neymar After He Was Accused Of Forcing Mouthaction On A Nike Employee by BRATISLAVA: 12:53pm On May 29, 2021
saintokwuluora:
You guys condemning Neymar already are just daft. How can it be that the girl refused to do mouthaction and he chased her down the stairs of the hotel, and the public didn't notice? Think hard. What such useless girls do for easy money and fame isn't different from banditry, kidnapping and Yahoo Yahoo. Any girl found guilty of false sex allegation against a man should face the death sentence. Nonsense!

Repeat what you just said aloud.

We know you look up to Neymar, but why always him? There's no smoke without fire.

This is like Baba Ijeshas case. You all said it was someone trying to destroy his invisible career, that it never happened. Later when the video was released and he was exposed, many excuses were made for him, nobody remembered what he was said to have done. Instead it was a chance to attack the victim.

Same story here, you desperately want him up be innocent even when he will not be. You are talking about stairs you've never seen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nike Drops Neymar After He Was Accused Of Forcing Mouthaction On A Nike Employee by etibaba(m): 12:55pm On May 29, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Repeat what you just said aloud.

We know you look up to Neymar, but why always him? There's no smoke without fire.

This is like Baba Ijeshas case. You all said it was someone trying to destroy his invisible career, that it never happened. Later when the video was released and he was exposed, many excuses were made for him, nobody remembered what he was said to have done. Instead it was a chance to attack the victim.

Same story here, you desperately want him up be innocent even when he will not be.

The bolded is one of the most fallacious remark i hear when there's a accusation. FYI there are so many smokes without fire (when it comes to accusations) you should always be neutral till all evidence points to a direction.

2 Likes

Re: Nike Drops Neymar After He Was Accused Of Forcing Mouthaction On A Nike Employee by BRATISLAVA: 12:55pm On May 29, 2021
Re: Nike Drops Neymar After He Was Accused Of Forcing Mouthaction On A Nike Employee by phemmyfour: 12:56pm On May 29, 2021
He's joined the bandwagon of indiscipline Brazilian footballers that are superstars

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Serge Ibaka And Marquese Chriss Fight, Exchange Punches During Game, Gets Heated / Gabon Players Sleep At Gambia Airport - Aubameyang Fumes / Anthony Joshua Shares Photos With His Son As They Vacation Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.