Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,243 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

(29+). Your Dream Could Be The Cause Of Your Problems - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / (29+). Your Dream Could Be The Cause Of Your Problems (172 Views)

(29). Your Dreams Could Be The Cause Of Your Problems / Seek God's Kingdom And He Will Solve Your Problems - Joseph Prince / To Know This As A Christian Will Solve All Of Your Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(29+). Your Dream Could Be The Cause Of Your Problems by Revadebola: 7:33am On May 29, 2021
(29+). YOUR DREAMS COULD BE THE CAUSE OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

In the 2017, a woman narrated her dream experiences to me.

Dreams of being in examination hall : attempting to write an exam, but unable to answer the questions of the exam papers.

At other times, she dreams of knowing the answer to the exam questions, but experience a siege against her passing well in the results of the exam.

She told me that repeatedly, she discovered that anytime she had this dream, things become mysterious tight for her financially.

There will be no patronage in her business and also her debtors will not respond to pay her.

She said, coincidentally, the financial siege her evil dreams causes her also mysteriously affects her husband's finances.

LESSONS TO LEARN FROM HER DREAM :

1. All forms of dreams of sitting for exams or writing exams are indication of evil manipulation to bring difficulty, hardship and stubborn problems into people's lives.

2. Be observant of your physical life experiences after you have had any dream.

3. Your dreams could also affect your spouse negatively in one way or the other.

The Holy Spirit spoke to me that, there is a reader of this post, the financial difficulties you are having, was planted into your financial transactions via an evil dream you had in the past and you ignored it.

The Lord said, there is another reader of this post, your financial helpers are turn against you.

Infact, they don't pick your phone calls again.

Chat me immediately for deliverance ministrations.

Don't ever ignore your dreams.

Always seek the interpretations of your dreams and deliverance ministrations from the evil dreams.

Like Joseph in the Bible, God in His mercies has graced me with the gift of interpretation of dreams.

To the glory of God, in over four decades, I have interpreted dreams freely and accurately to people.

I will also minister to you, if your dreams are not good.

If they are good dreams, I tell you scriptural steps to take for their fulfillment.

Add me on WhatsApp with
+2349059270030

for the interpretation of your dreams and receive our daily Christian WhatsApp audio broadcast teachings.

+2348063319364 (for CALLS ONLY).

Resend this post to all your contacts and the WhatsApp group you belong to.

Let them REGISTER FOR FREE on WhatsApp with +2349059270030.

(1) (Reply)

How To Strengthen Your Marriage. / The Cleansing Power Of The Blood Of Jesus. Part 1 / Happy Birthday To Pastor Peace Ibiyeomie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.