Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

I'm Still Having This Issues With My Xiaomi Redmi 9 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I'm Still Having This Issues With My Xiaomi Redmi 9 (475 Views)

Who else Is Having This Geniex Notification Pop Up Every Time? / My Xiaomi Phone Allows Me Operate 2 Phones In One / And I Finally Got My Xiaomi Mi A3 For 45k With Carton (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Still Having This Issues With My Xiaomi Redmi 9 by thesolutions(m): 7:58am On May 29, 2021
Some time ago, I complained about GBoard Keyboard misbehaving. I did an update and the problem disappeared or some days and then reappeared. I have been doing update of applications daily so I won't face challenges from using outdated apps.

This problem has persisted. I have found a way to go about this frustrating malfunctions by just navigating back from the page and starting afresh.

But recently, I have noticed that my 4g network hardly open two successive web page on my phone. if it does, it delays alot. The frustration has made me to subscribe on my both sims for data and switching data preference sim every time.

I was really cursing MTN in my mind not until I start tethering with my PC and notice there were no network glitch or delay surfing the net with the laptop.

Can someone ease this trouble?
Re: I'm Still Having This Issues With My Xiaomi Redmi 9 by sunshineV(f): 8:02am On May 29, 2021
pls sell the phone. let this be the last time u will complain

4 Likes

Re: I'm Still Having This Issues With My Xiaomi Redmi 9 by Nobody: 8:03am On May 29, 2021
sunshineV:
haba pity the guy na grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Still Having This Issues With My Xiaomi Redmi 9 by thesolutions(m): 8:05am On May 29, 2021
sunshineV:
68k please. I accept escrow.
Re: I'm Still Having This Issues With My Xiaomi Redmi 9 by Olaoluwa122: 8:11am On May 29, 2021
Change am to Samsung or iPhone no dey disturb us here undecided cool
Re: I'm Still Having This Issues With My Xiaomi Redmi 9 by thesolutions(m): 8:15am On May 29, 2021
Olaoluwa122:
Change am to Samsung or iPhone no dey disturb us here undecided cool
I can see the word Xiaomi is your door alarm. At least, you don't have ear problem. Sorry, it will continue to ring until the problem is solved.
Re: I'm Still Having This Issues With My Xiaomi Redmi 9 by FryMosquito: 8:50am On May 29, 2021
Try update especially Google apps and services in that ur phone, then switch off battery saver and data saver on that phone and see how it flow the way you want. Over restrictions on data and battery savings services in ur phone dey always disturb phone performance, cos most of this apps interact with each other for functionality.
Re: I'm Still Having This Issues With My Xiaomi Redmi 9 by Flamees(m): 8:51am On May 29, 2021
Are you using chrome?
Re: I'm Still Having This Issues With My Xiaomi Redmi 9 by thesolutions(m): 9:05am On May 29, 2021
Flamees:
Are you using chrome?
Firefox.

(1) (Reply)

Gionee P15 Pro 64gb+3gb Spec/review / Samsung S8plus (cracked) / Nokia C20 Plus In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.