Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,217 members, 7,815,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Graphic Photos : Two Nigeria Air Force Personnel Gun Down In Owerri Last Night - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic Photos : Two Nigeria Air Force Personnel Gun Down In Owerri Last Night (6587 Views)

Cameroonian Ambazonia Militants Invade Nigeria, Gun Down 20 In Cross River State / Bandits Storm Katsina Military Base, Gun Down Soldier, NSCDC Operative / 5 Pilots, Air Force Personnel Die In Military Aircraft Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photos : Two Nigeria Air Force Personnel Gun Down In Owerri Last Night by Nobody: 11:15am On May 29, 2021
Miracle1991:
You are a fool. One of them is my personel.
Put a bullet through your skull and join them if it pain you too much.
Re: Graphic Photos : Two Nigeria Air Force Personnel Gun Down In Owerri Last Night by FreedomArmy: 11:21am On May 29, 2021
BKayy:

Great Observation.
I noticed it. This is Nollywood script gone wrong.
Case of giving the dog a bad name to kill it but God pass them
yeah God pass them. Fake Bollywood actors
Re: Graphic Photos : Two Nigeria Air Force Personnel Gun Down In Owerri Last Night by Stone03: 12:08pm On May 29, 2021
'Elohim, Our creator, please bring this evil going on in my father's land to an abrupt end in Jesus name
Re: Graphic Photos : Two Nigeria Air Force Personnel Gun Down In Owerri Last Night by ablejesus26(m): 12:29pm On May 29, 2021
SmartPolician:

Osisikankwu was a mere kidnapper. The Biafra ideology is an entirely different thing.

Besides, Buhari has terribly handled the issue of Fulani herder/farmer crisis.You cannot be arming your people to take over people's lands forcefully and expect everyone to keep quiet.

You will be overwhelmed with the number of Igbo youths willing to take up arms against the Nigerian state.

Take up arms yes but not on the calling of Ipob.
This is a pure case of Insurgency that will soon be kicked out.
There is no room for self destruct and Insurgency in Igboland.
Ipob has been told times without number that they are on their own if they choose the path to self destruct, mnk should stop sending our young ones to their early graves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos : Two Nigeria Air Force Personnel Gun Down In Owerri Last Night by SweetiliciousD: 12:59pm On May 29, 2021
Believe everything you see on Internet at your own peril.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos : Two Nigeria Air Force Personnel Gun Down In Owerri Last Night by NewDawn2O21: 1:00pm On May 29, 2021
Whiteangel1234:
Just at about yesterday night, two soldiers were gunned down by unknown gunmen in owerri in Front of Nigeria Airforce Base Owerri . They were on duty, so they came outside to get what to eat before they were gunned down.
why is this not on front page?
Re: Graphic Photos : Two Nigeria Air Force Personnel Gun Down In Owerri Last Night by NewDawn2O21: 1:01pm On May 29, 2021
KingZebedee:
I think this match is definitely going to end draw or probably penalty sha, my humble advise to buhari is to kindly call his zoo army to order go back and rethink ur actions against the ghost you're fighting, because the worst enemies you can ever had is UNKNOWN enemies
you're very right especially the last sentence
Re: Graphic Photos : Two Nigeria Air Force Personnel Gun Down In Owerri Last Night by NewDawn2O21: 1:02pm On May 29, 2021
Oharina:
When the security operatives were killing innocent citizens with impunity, they thought they were untouchable and had the monopoly over killings. But now, the brothers of the slain innocent victims of the forces have risen, and reverse is the case now.
don't be senseless, you can't overcome evil with evil
Re: Graphic Photos : Two Nigeria Air Force Personnel Gun Down In Owerri Last Night by NewDawn2O21: 1:02pm On May 29, 2021
kettykin:
What exactly is military doing in the south east
My suggestion is that the military should be withdrawn from the south east for some time . The tension should come down before they come back
police nkor?
Re: Graphic Photos : Two Nigeria Air Force Personnel Gun Down In Owerri Last Night by Belial06: 1:32pm On May 29, 2021
FreedomArmy:
Fake news to give them reason to keep on kidnapping innocent igbo youths. Look closely and you will see that those men ain't dead.

Kidnapping youths isn't the solution it all just make it worse and worse

This sort of warfare is fought with intelligence and community engagement
Re: Graphic Photos : Two Nigeria Air Force Personnel Gun Down In Owerri Last Night by Conrod: 1:50pm On May 29, 2021
kettykin:
What exactly is military doing in the south east
My suggestion is that the military should be withdrawn from the south east for some time . The tension should come down before they come back
Are u allready surrendering,thought you're a strong man.
Re: Graphic Photos : Two Nigeria Air Force Personnel Gun Down In Owerri Last Night by kingsman66(m): 2:13pm On May 29, 2021
Freedom is all we seek for..... Is it too much to ask
Re: Graphic Photos : Two Nigeria Air Force Personnel Gun Down In Owerri Last Night by nobilie: 2:34pm On May 29, 2021
I will not support the killing of personnel by anyone/body. The airmen on the floor I believe are well trained. They can't die just like that. We are not sure of where this pics was taken. How this fellow got here to take the pictures I don't know? Are u the killer or u are a govt agent killing its own to justify deadly killings in the south East? You could have blured their faces if u don't have a hand. I believe there are two faces or more of what is happening in the east. The people are tired quite alright, but the pattern of attack show coordination. We have come to understand that even govt and people in govt have hands in boko haram/bandit, I believe govt is looking for a way to put great fear in SE as to push through their next plan of action. If there's anything/anyone I don't trust, its this buhari's govt. A lot has and is happening. There's a big plan cooking already. (I will never forget revelations of Mailafia (former CBN director). His revelations are materializing. He said, buhari's govt will try to cause unrest as to prolong Hus stay in power since election can't hold in unrest).
How can a well fortified air force base be attacked? Why haven't they attacked the small army barracks at Obinze Owerri? Govt that had refused to say anything about the steady killing of Benue people in hundreds. The mess is so much that after buhari is done, people won't even know what to hold him for as a lot is happening from looting of returned loot to killings and inducting BH in the army and among people. Even Hausa's are seriously being dealt with now. Just watch what zamfara, katsina and Kaduna state govrs are doing. This people are strongly unity for a purpose.
We are watching.
Re: Graphic Photos : Two Nigeria Air Force Personnel Gun Down In Owerri Last Night by Oharina(m): 3:59pm On May 29, 2021
NewDawn2O21:
don't be senseless, you can't overcome evil with evil
For how long would you have prefared the evil to linger? Without this an eye for an eye method believe u me, the evil of politicians using the forces to kill innocent people won't ever end. And when i say politician, i mean the northern extraction.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mugabe's Latest Bus ! / Lagos Ex-deputy Governor Ojikutu Wanted Over Alleged N130m Fraud / Plateau: Useni Says He Will Reclaim His "Stolen" Mandate In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.