Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Should I Sell It Off Or Join Bolt Drivers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Should I Sell It Off Or Join Bolt Drivers (640 Views)

Uber, Bolt Drivers Begin Nationwide Strike / How Much Can I Sell This Snake I Killed In My Hustle Today ? / Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Sell It Off Or Join Bolt Drivers by Ologundudu2020: 10:34am On May 29, 2021
Was sold no story lol
Re: Should I Sell It Off Or Join Bolt Drivers by stacyadams: 10:43am On May 29, 2021
They pay weekly..
Insecurity is much start early close on time
Tint is not a problem, just get a tint permit..
You can relocate to lag ,I doubt if ogun people use bolt..travelling abroad for make sense pass, but be careful not to loose ur money to travel agents..I suggest you use the car and make money with bolt for the time being..
Should you need a driver too.am interested.
Re: Should I Sell It Off Or Join Bolt Drivers by Jimasun: 10:55am On May 29, 2021
Drive it yourself as a Uber driver.
Don't give it out.
Re: Should I Sell It Off Or Join Bolt Drivers by Ologundudu2020: 11:50am On May 29, 2021
Jimasun:
Drive it yourself as a Uber driver.
Don't give it out.
Thanks I also planned to handle it myself
Re: Should I Sell It Off Or Join Bolt Drivers by integrity9(m): 7:48pm On May 29, 2021
Selling the car to go abroad without visa is dicey.
Drive your car on Uber or bolt or both but you must be prepared for it. It is quite stressful but you are young so you'll make some money
You have to move to Lagos except where you live is close to Lagos to work and go back home. In Ogun you won't make much.
By the time you're done with your Masters, something else should crop up.
You need to be close to God so you can be focused.

I hope this is helpful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Sell It Off Or Join Bolt Drivers by Peppermintflav: 10:40pm On Nov 25, 2021
@OP how has it been? Did u later start the Bolt/Uber biz?

(1) (Reply)

Free: Automated Traffic Arbitrage System That'll Make You Rich In 30 Days / Please Help! / Paypal, Venom And Cashapp Transactions Over $600 To Be Reported To IRS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.