Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,041 members, 7,953,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:20 AM

How My Business Crashed With Abareowei Caleb - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How My Business Crashed With Abareowei Caleb (702 Views)

Caleb Onyemaeachi Chidera Detained, Tortured By Soldiers Over Banex Plaza Issue / Corper Oyeyemi Caleb Jailed For Yahoo-Yahoo Romance Scam (Photo) / Caleb Obari Mark Found Dead! Missing Nigerian Student In Ukraine Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Business Crashed With Abareowei Caleb by Kingscuts: 10:51am On May 29, 2021
Some Nigerians can be very heartless when you employ them and especially when you live in a different town from where your business is. I employed one Abareowei Caleb in my business, he makes weekly payments, he keeps bringing up different excuses so I employed a manager in the store to checkmate things, then things got worse,he got really familiar with the manager and they only bring up stories upon stories. Sometimes I send money into his Access bank account: 0788427596 to help solve store problems, because I live far away from the town. But people around usually tell me they work and also customers inform me they go to my business place and they get the desired service. This Caleb and his coworkers lie and cook up stories anytime I call and ask for the weekly payment, I had to forcefully close my business. Please do not venture into any business if you live far away, there is nothing like trust in business and people will always try to take advantage of you, and this is a wake up call to anyone who wants to do business with the aforementioned to be very careful as he is not a trustworthy person.

1 Like

Re: How My Business Crashed With Abareowei Caleb by SocialJustice: 10:57am On May 29, 2021
You're a terrible businessman, that's just the truth. Sad and painful but it's the truth. What of people who own 10 salons? Is it magic they use?

You should also remove his picture before you get yourself in trouble.
Re: How My Business Crashed With Abareowei Caleb by bmdmix10: 10:58am On May 29, 2021
thats just the thing with Nigerians dey will need something n beg n call God, d moment u turn ur back, dey start eating like gluttons, but will b complaining about this n that.

i feel u, they full every where.
as u close am now, dey go dey find d next person to suck dry
Re: How My Business Crashed With Abareowei Caleb by Nobody: 11:03am On May 29, 2021
Add a soldier to their contract as witness. They will never mess up. The fear of koboko is the beginning of wisdom
Re: How My Business Crashed With Abareowei Caleb by hopeforcharles(m): 11:12am On May 29, 2021
SocialJustice:
You're a terrible businessman, that's just the truth. Sad and painful but it's the truth. What of people who own 10 salons? Is it magic they use?

You should also remove his picture before you get yourself in trouble.
You are a rascal and an slowpoke. What wrong did he do for opening a shop and putting someone in charge? Is it wrong to help people by employing them?

3 Likes

Re: How My Business Crashed With Abareowei Caleb by Asquare84(m): 11:20am On May 29, 2021
Kingscuts:
Some Nigerians can be very heartless when you employ them and especially when you live in a different town from where your business is. I employed one Abareowei Caleb in my barbing salon as a chief barber so he can be making weekly payments, he keeps bringing up different excuses so I employed a manager in the store then things got worse,he got really familiar with the manager and they only bring up stories upon stories sometimes I send money into his Access bank account: 0788427596 to help solve store problems, because I live far away from the town. But people around usually tell me they work and also friends inform me they go to the store for their hair cut, they lie and cook up stories anytime I call and ask for the weekly payment, I had to forcefully close the shop. Please do not venture into any business if you live far away, there is nothing like trust in business and people will always try to take advantage of you.

One of the greatest problem of business in Nigeria is getting trust worthy people to manage your business, you would have fired him and get a new replacement for him.
Re: How My Business Crashed With Abareowei Caleb by SocialJustice: 11:28am On May 29, 2021
hopeforcharles:

You are a rascal and an slowpoke. What wrong did he do for opening a shop and putting someone in charge? Is it wrong to help people by employing them?
Aproko, I wasn't talking to you.
Re: How My Business Crashed With Abareowei Caleb by hopeforcharles(m): 11:46am On May 29, 2021
SocialJustice:
Aproko, I wasn't talking to you.
Then why where you sounding senseless.
An Elder will not be at home A she goat gives birth still on chains.
Better learn to be civil.
Re: How My Business Crashed With Abareowei Caleb by SocialJustice: 12:03pm On May 29, 2021
hopeforcharles:

Then why where you sounding senseless.
An Elder will not be at home A she goat gives birth still on chains.
Better learn to be civil.
Telling proverb to sound mature, little boy go and read your books while elders discuss.
Re: How My Business Crashed With Abareowei Caleb by hopeforcharles(m): 12:31pm On May 29, 2021
SocialJustice:
Telling proverb to sound mature, little boy go and read your books while elders discuss.
OK I am a fully matured young man. With enough reasoning and business acumen to know the dynamics of business. You what do u know?
Re: How My Business Crashed With Abareowei Caleb by SocialJustice: 12:48pm On May 29, 2021
hopeforcharles:
OK I am a fully matured young man. With enough reasoning and business acumen to know the dynamics of business. You what do u know?
Go and read your books o and stop disturbing me.

You're trying too hard to be relevant, it gives you away.

Stop quoting me, let the person with a problematic business talk.

This is my last response to you. Go and be forming boss for those your undergraduate girlfriends, not me.
Re: How My Business Crashed With Abareowei Caleb by kleb77(m): 3:08pm On Sep 27, 2022
My name is Abareowei Caleb and I’m surprised to see my name attached to this allegation.

Whoever made this post did it to defame and spoil my name and God will judge that person (s).

If the above allegation and defamation is true as the poster claims. They should reply this comment with their full name just as they have done to mine.
Re: How My Business Crashed With Abareowei Caleb by brownemmanuel43(m): 6:44am On Sep 28, 2022
That's black man for u, full of evil. One idiot for Nairaland did same to me and my friend. We opened side business, idiot no gree remit anything, Infact I no wan remember d stuff. But I go hold that idiot one day. That's why I stopped helping people again, I just dey my lane.
Some will cum in an angelic form and later turn out to be devil
Op u would hv said d nature of d business
Re: How My Business Crashed With Abareowei Caleb by Prevailing: 8:46am On Sep 28, 2022
I hope this is not coming from one of those loan sharks

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

MBA Capital And Trading Limited: Victims Cry Out. / Pastor Kills Wife, Buries Corpse In Shallow Grave / Five Men Arrested For Sodomising 17-year-old Boy In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.