Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Meet Maira Bashir El-Kanemi Who Started Flying Aircraft At 17 (Photos) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Meet Maira Bashir El-Kanemi Who Started Flying Aircraft At 17 (Photos) (54041 Views)

Happy To Finally Resume My Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Licence Course / Customs Promotes Bashir Abubakar Who Rejected $420,000 Bribe / Adeola Ogunmola Sowemimo Flies Boeing 787 Dreamliner Aircraft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Maira Bashir El-Kanemi Who Started Flying Aircraft At 17 (Photos) by observanc1: 2:43pm On May 29, 2021
See the surname naa - El Kanemi. They are the owners and rulers of Borno since time immemorial. El kanemi empire comprises borno, yobe and parts of chad and niger.
The shehu of borno (ie the oba or eze) is Alhaji El kanemi.
Re: Meet Maira Bashir El-Kanemi Who Started Flying Aircraft At 17 (Photos) by marvel2real: 2:50pm On May 29, 2021
Ah that a borno princess,the El-kanami's been ruling old Borno,and Borno state since the 17 century till date.

1 Like

Re: Meet Maira Bashir El-Kanemi Who Started Flying Aircraft At 17 (Photos) by observanc1: 2:50pm On May 29, 2021
OsusTroller:
My kid sis started driving at 12 years...

Arewah and celebration of mediocrity...
is driving a car same as piloting a plane? Go to malali GRA in kaduna and see jss1 children driving their parents super cars to school themselves.
Re: Meet Maira Bashir El-Kanemi Who Started Flying Aircraft At 17 (Photos) by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 29, 2021
Northurmate:
Nigerian lady from Borno state who Started Flying Aircraft at 17 and Became a Qualified Pilot at 18

- A Nigerian lady, Maira Bashir El-Kanemi, is doing exceedingly well in the air transportation sector

- The young lady started flying aircraft as early as age 17

- A year later, she got her qualification to become a certified pilot

Source: https://www.legit.ng/1417776-maira-bashir-el-kanemi-nigerian-woman-started-flying-aircraft-17-became-a-qualified-pilot-18.html

Video of Maira Bashir In Action

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DLzvwyQhdk

01000111010011110100010000100000010100110100000101010110010001010010000001001101010110010010000001010011010011110101010101001100

#ÚMÚÁKÁHIGHWAY
#ÓDÚÁ
#ÁKWÚNÁNÁW
#IPOB
#WITCHESANDWIZARD
#XMINISTRIES
#GRAVENIMAGE
#REMNANTOFGOD_DOT_ORG
#POGM
#SDRINDIANA
#SDRASIA
Royal Marines
#NATIONOFISLAM
#ENVIRONMENTALHEALTH
#BIOHAZARD
#BLACKLIVESMATTER
#NOMANNERS

Re: Meet Maira Bashir El-Kanemi Who Started Flying Aircraft At 17 (Photos) by OBUA12345: 2:53pm On May 29, 2021
woow what any achievement, kudos
Re: Meet Maira Bashir El-Kanemi Who Started Flying Aircraft At 17 (Photos) by yusluvad(m): 2:54pm On May 29, 2021
Nice one...
Re: Meet Maira Bashir El-Kanemi Who Started Flying Aircraft At 17 (Photos) by Mandela887(m): 2:55pm On May 29, 2021
One good news coming from that region for a long time...kudos to her,this is d kind of news we need to b reading coming out from that region..

1 Like

Re: Meet Maira Bashir El-Kanemi Who Started Flying Aircraft At 17 (Photos) by Oshokalo: 3:00pm On May 29, 2021
Na dis one dey drive people go crash,how can u start driving at 17 even drivers licence for car self u no go see
Re: Meet Maira Bashir El-Kanemi Who Started Flying Aircraft At 17 (Photos) by aalangel(f): 3:10pm On May 29, 2021
Doesn't she have a picture where she ain't wearing this stupid deep state mask?
Re: Meet Maira Bashir El-Kanemi Who Started Flying Aircraft At 17 (Photos) by Chienex24(m): 3:13pm On May 29, 2021
BrainSanitizer:
I was relieved to see that she's from Borno State and not from a certain State in the South South.

Lolz... Yeah... At least this one will not be killed
Re: Meet Maira Bashir El-Kanemi Who Started Flying Aircraft At 17 (Photos) by GABRIEL6036: 3:19pm On May 29, 2021
unity004:
wink wink wink wink wink began flying aircrafts at 17 wow!!!! Is she from Edo?
No ooo, she is from kanuri.. You no get sense, can't you see the name tells it all.
Re: Meet Maira Bashir El-Kanemi Who Started Flying Aircraft At 17 (Photos) by BrainSanitizer: 3:19pm On May 29, 2021
Chienex24:

Lolz... Yeah... At least this one will not be killed
Oil dey your head well!
I don dey fear say another burnt offering loading...

1 Like

Re: Meet Maira Bashir El-Kanemi Who Started Flying Aircraft At 17 (Photos) by biafranrealson: 3:20pm On May 29, 2021
potential suicide bomber and mass killer.
one day , one day she will hear that terrorist order that will direct her to tell her second pilot to check for something outside the cockpit, she will now lock herself in the cockpit, fly 4000 miles altitude , off the engine and start shouting that their killer shout, then every one will perish.
May Buhari, Lai, Tifnubu,Garba shehu, femi ADE,Hope uzodinma, Dave Umahi,Omo agege, wike be in that plane that day.

1 Like

Re: Meet Maira Bashir El-Kanemi Who Started Flying Aircraft At 17 (Photos) by ALISMILE(m): 3:24pm On May 29, 2021
OsusTroller:
My kid sis started driving at 12 years...

Arewah and celebration of mediocrity...
Flying aircraft is quite different from driving
Just be happy for others for ones
Re: Meet Maira Bashir El-Kanemi Who Started Flying Aircraft At 17 (Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:30pm On May 29, 2021
How would any sensible person not be proud of this lady ? I mean who would not want to be associated with her ? Come on,she is brilliant and very beautiful ! I love her already regardless of her tribe or religion.

The kind of news one would expect from that senseless fulani boy from Guinea - @Arewa1stson.But no,the idiot would just be spamming everywhere with some stupid pictures and stories of how some bandits from futa jalon "conquered" Hausa land ! Ode,omo eranko l'asan.

Congratulations young lady; I'm proud of you !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Maira Bashir El-Kanemi Who Started Flying Aircraft At 17 (Photos) by fitinwell: 3:41pm On May 29, 2021
Money speaking
Re: Meet Maira Bashir El-Kanemi Who Started Flying Aircraft At 17 (Photos) by mrwonlasewonie: 3:47pm On May 29, 2021
ClassicMan202:
Weldone.... So wetin we go do with this news now? Abi she dey look for boyfriend or husband??
how typical

WHERE in her Post did she say she's looking for boyfriend or husband?

Receive sense
Re: Meet Maira Bashir El-Kanemi Who Started Flying Aircraft At 17 (Photos) by Nehyooh(m): 3:59pm On May 29, 2021
Amazing !
Beauty with brain, not the slay queens them
Re: Meet Maira Bashir El-Kanemi Who Started Flying Aircraft At 17 (Photos) by ModestGal(f): 4:16pm On May 29, 2021
The comments I read here sometimes make me wonder what Nairaland has become.
It makes me wonder if we have just teenagers left on nairaland or they are plainly dumb

Most of the comments is either filled with unnecessary praises where some are wishing to marry the lady, some are even saying, beauty with brain, as if na through hardwork she was able to achieve that, meanwhile the other comments are so full of hatred and unnecessary bigot words.

If anyone in Nigeria today is able to become a pilot at age 18, then it's because she's from a very wealthy family, which means the money meant for the masses has been stolen by her parents to give her the best life ever why millions of Nigerians are meant to attend the quack public school system provided by the government. Or you think she's part of those children in the Nigerian public school without roof
Ordinary admission to many of these flying schools alone is only through connection, infact, admission to normal Nigerian universities can be easily gotten through connections.
If this girl is from the North, then you should know she's from one of the richest of the richest, or you think she's from one of the IDP camps in Borno? And schooled in the rotten school system where children doesn't even understand go/come?
Or you think she learnt how to fly plane by watching YouTube videos? Or you think she got admitted to the school when they found out she scored higher than her peers in a public primary school
Stop worshipping your oppressors, please

Until children of nobody can become somebody in Nigeria, stop attributing the success of these politicians and their children to hardwork, because they would achieve NOTHING, if they are subjected to thesame thing children of nobody is subjected to
Re: Meet Maira Bashir El-Kanemi Who Started Flying Aircraft At 17 (Photos) by phadul: 4:19pm On May 29, 2021
I hope she is not married I want to marry her shocked she is my soul mate . I m also a pilot by the way since 2007 cool
Re: Meet Maira Bashir El-Kanemi Who Started Flying Aircraft At 17 (Photos) by ModestGal(f): 4:19pm On May 29, 2021
H
Re: Meet Maira Bashir El-Kanemi Who Started Flying Aircraft At 17 (Photos) by Joseph08(m): 4:22pm On May 29, 2021
Abeg somebody help with her number I wan ask her something grin
Re: Meet Maira Bashir El-Kanemi Who Started Flying Aircraft At 17 (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 4:36pm On May 29, 2021
Enter her plane at your own risk. shes from borno and that should tell you all you need to know.shes been prepped for the job of suicide killing by plane by her terrorist borthers.

Be warned
Re: Meet Maira Bashir El-Kanemi Who Started Flying Aircraft At 17 (Photos) by Kaymansion(m): 4:38pm On May 29, 2021
This is real beauty with brain kiss
Re: Meet Maira Bashir El-Kanemi Who Started Flying Aircraft At 17 (Photos) by Rushna27(f): 4:46pm On May 29, 2021
nice
Re: Meet Maira Bashir El-Kanemi Who Started Flying Aircraft At 17 (Photos) by cyprex: 4:48pm On May 29, 2021
Brain and beauty
I celebrate you babe
Re: Meet Maira Bashir El-Kanemi Who Started Flying Aircraft At 17 (Photos) by BjaySexy(m): 4:51pm On May 29, 2021
unity004:

grin You're crazy bro

1 Like

Re: Meet Maira Bashir El-Kanemi Who Started Flying Aircraft At 17 (Photos) by Ellasure: 5:16pm On May 29, 2021
If flying at16 make you happy be aware that there are no repairs garage in the sky
Re: Meet Maira Bashir El-Kanemi Who Started Flying Aircraft At 17 (Photos) by MrBONE2(m): 5:46pm On May 29, 2021
unity004:

No Bwana grin

She is from West Wakanda Landgrin

1 Like

Re: Meet Maira Bashir El-Kanemi Who Started Flying Aircraft At 17 (Photos) by OsusTroller: 5:59pm On May 29, 2021
ALISMILE:
Flying aircraft is quite different from driving
Just be happy for others for ones
For once or twice?
Or deh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Did You Graduate With A Pass Or Third Class? Here's A Word Of Advice For You. / Meet The Tallest Nigerian Soldier Deeekay, Whose Height Is Intimidating / Young Landlord Who Is A UNIBEN Graduate And A Meat Seller (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.