Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Genuine Or Fake Piston Rings? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Genuine Or Fake Piston Rings? (1307 Views)

Different Parts Of The Engine And Their Function Part 2 4. Piston Rings: Th / Oem Piston Rings Required For 1mz Fe Vvti Engine In Lagos / How To Verify If Your Car Number Plate Is Authentic Or Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Genuine Or Fake Piston Rings? by Niell(m): 11:23am On May 29, 2021
I'm about to get my mums 2005 Honda Accord re-ringed, so I got TPR piston rings. I made arrangements for it to be bought and sent to me but when I showed the box to my mechanic he said they're fake and that he would very much preferred to be the one who did the buying. My problem on the other hand is with the ring size; It's 0.25. Is that the right size or will the cylinders need to be bored, cuz I really dont want to do that.
What do the experts in the house think.

(1) (Reply)

The All New Toyota Corolla Mini SUV (corolla Cross) / / Contract Interstate Drivers Available For Engagements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.