Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,621 members, 7,827,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

INEC Releases The Graphical Details Of The Attacks On INEC Offices Since 2019 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Releases The Graphical Details Of The Attacks On INEC Offices Since 2019 (25660 Views)

"We May Be Forced To Defend Ourselves If The Attacks Don't Stop" —LP Warns / INEC Releases Dates For 2019 Elections In Nigeria (Photo, Video) / 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Releases The Graphical Details Of The Attacks On INEC Offices Since 2019 by pquaver(m): 12:57pm On May 30, 2021
Cnach:

Ok, but I doubt y there are levels of judiciary courts to the extent that supreme court of Nigeria can still be challenged legally and going by my above markout
What then do u mean by the clause "abiding by judicial pronouncements and judgements" Should citizens who are literate of their general constitution accept pronouncements when It totally contrary to the established terrains just because it was pronounced by a legal practitioner?
One day all us in NL we meet and we are going to know who is who..the claims are becoming much
I think you are referring to yourself right
Re: INEC Releases The Graphical Details Of The Attacks On INEC Offices Since 2019 by BluntCrazeMan: 8:51pm On May 30, 2021
danilmo:

Do politician cares about this?? Nop. Thank God u know its a + for APC already cox that's PDP stronghold..

Trust me Yoruba will not go this violent waybif they want to actualise Oduduwa Republic.. The only person still holding us down is Tinubu. He only need to declare support and boom it's a done deal, all Governors and House rep, senators are watching his command..

The same thing SE lack, no answerable leadership and that's why they hate Tinubu for the power he commands in SW..
You just indirectly pointed out that ALL the Governors, and House Of Reps Members, and Senators in Yoruba Land are All Tinubu’s Zombies??

And you want Igbo Governors and House Of Reps Members and Senators to become zombies too, and find a zombie-master too who they can be taking commands from??
Re: INEC Releases The Graphical Details Of The Attacks On INEC Offices Since 2019 by BluntCrazeMan: 8:54pm On May 30, 2021
Re: INEC Releases The Graphical Details Of The Attacks On INEC Offices Since 2019 by Yankee101: 5:57pm On Jun 04, 2021
This is shameful
Re: INEC Releases The Graphical Details Of The Attacks On INEC Offices Since 2019 by Dymaco(m): 1:13pm On Dec 19, 2021
pquaver:

I am a SAN. Are you OK now.. Respect your senior..
Ndi SAN kwenu... Nobi IT again?
Re: INEC Releases The Graphical Details Of The Attacks On INEC Offices Since 2019 by pquaver(m): 1:18pm On Dec 19, 2021
Dymaco:

You can go and duplicate my account na u go tire. I am no San. Ich bin Elektroniker und auch Stationsleiter auf einer Wochenstation hier. So get that into your head. You can duplicate all you want but original remain original photocopy will ever be fake.. MNK slave
Re: INEC Releases The Graphical Details Of The Attacks On INEC Offices Since 2019 by pquaver(m): 1:22pm On Dec 19, 2021
Dymaco:

I give u work. Ode if u no see say na typo.. That stuff na I am a sum of a San. I didn't bother to tell D guy I did law courses as elective.. U no reach oga. My father is a SAN and my 2 sisters are lawyers.. Again na why I tell u say ur Generation no fit.. Me I am no lawyer.. Both I fit give u am here my own.. I get double BSc degree and 2 MSc.. 1 studied in englisch the other in German.. Ur papa generation no fit try am.. Come follow me yarn idiot.. Shebi na u carry personality come na u go run.. Anu ofia.. U no Sabi who pass u
Re: INEC Releases The Graphical Details Of The Attacks On INEC Offices Since 2019 by Dymaco(m): 2:01pm On Dec 19, 2021
tongue
pquaver:

I give u work. Ode if u no see say na typo.. That stuff na I am a sum of a San. I didn't bother to tell D guy I did law courses as elective.. U no reach oga. My father is a SAN and my 2 sisters are lawyers.. Again na why I tell u say ur Generation no fit.. Me I am no lawyer.. Both I fit give u am here my own.. I get double BSc degree and 2 MSc.. 1 studied in englisch the other in German.. Ur papa generation no fit try am.. Come follow me yarn idiot.. Shebi na u carry personality come na u go run.. Anu ofia.. U no Sabi who pass u
Oga cleaner stop changing mouth... when you were telling the guy to respect his senior that you are SAN you don't remember. Now it is typo. Anu mkpamu wey no go clean toilet.

U get double bsc yet a cleaner. School fees wasted
Re: INEC Releases The Graphical Details Of The Attacks On INEC Offices Since 2019 by Dymaco(m): 2:13pm On Dec 19, 2021
pquaver:

I am a SAN. Are you OK now.. Respect your senior..

From your utterance you do not and will not be a lawyer. If you were you will understand abiding by judicial pronouncements and judgements.. Lawyer charge and bail?
SAN turn IT guru to cleaner.
Re: INEC Releases The Graphical Details Of The Attacks On INEC Offices Since 2019 by pquaver(m): 3:13pm On Dec 19, 2021
Dymaco:

SAN turn IT guru to cleaner.

If I be cleaner ur Generation will forever remain below cleaner level.. If I no be cleaner na high cleaner then go attain.. Itibolibo.. You wan come try who pass ur Generation
Re: INEC Releases The Graphical Details Of The Attacks On INEC Offices Since 2019 by Dymaco(m): 3:23pm On Dec 19, 2021
pquaver:

If I be cleaner ur Generation will forever remain below cleaner level.. If I no be cleaner na high cleaner then go attain.. Itibolibo.. You wan come try who pass ur Generation
We can not stoop low. SAN wannabe, cleaner in the making. Kitipa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Tinubu Arrives In Nigeria After AU Summit / Portrait Of Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire Presented To Him By Nigeria Ambassador / MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.