Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Land for sale - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Land for sale (475 Views)

Fenced 3 Plots Of Land For Sale In Port Harcourt / Fenced 3 Plots Of Land For Sale In Port Harcourt / A Poultry Available For Sale @ Ijagba, Behind Obasanjo Farm, Ota,ogun State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Land for sale by dan761(m): 12:00pm On May 29, 2021
Land for sale
Re: Land for sale by dan761(m): 12:14pm On May 29, 2021
Land for sale
Re: Land for sale by dan761(m): 12:40pm On May 29, 2021
Land for sale
Re: Land for sale by dan761(m): 1:30pm On May 29, 2021
With 3.2 Million ,U save a Lots when U have a Property where there is Constant Electrical Supply and Accessibilities.Linking with Lagos through Ayobo Ipaja .Linking with SangonOta via Obasanjo ,Linking with Winners Chapel/ Covenant University via Obasanjo ,Linking with Toll Gate Via Itele Road .Not Water Logged .Contact now ..I'M not an agent it's mine .finalisteeec@gmail.com
Re: Land for sale by Maxchu: 1:48pm On May 29, 2021
dan761:
24 Hours Electricity ,60 by 30 ,Fenced ,Ijagba,Via Obasanjo,OTA 3.2 Million Naira. I'm not an Agent ,I have a House before I bought this Property because I wanted to relocate ,The Agriculture Projects I was waiting for is ready so I am moving back to my first House Closer to the Agricultural farm.The Property is at a Town Called Ijagba- Oko-ewe via Obasanjo Farm Bstop .OTA.20.minutes to Covenant University ,Winners Chapel ,U can access it through Ayobo Ipaja too in a well Developed Area .Two Rooms are already Roofed .It's 3 Bedroom Flats the remaining Parts to be roofed are Parlour and the one room .I have never seen an Area with Constant Electrical Supply like this Before .It's 24 hours ,Light goes off if it's only National Blackout .If you are Interested do Write here .It's 1 Million % Genuine .My Contact :finalisteeec@gmail.com.
.It was just of recent I heard of that Area Ijagba Oko Ewe about the Wonderful Electrical Supplies their , Infact You are right with your Analysis ,What is the essence of life and getting a Property without constant light .Just too late for me now ,I was really looking for an Area with wonderful Electrical Supply like this some Months ago ,How I wish I saw this ,Quite Unfortunate that I already bought one Property ,PHCN don't try at all in the Area I bought Property , Darkness Everytime ,I just have to buy because I was already Spending the Money ...Good Luck in sales ,Lucky Buyer will Come.Cheers
Re: Land for sale by dan761(m): 2:05pm On May 29, 2021
Maxchu:
.It was just of recent I heard of that Area Ijagba Oko Ewe about the Wonderful Electrical Supplies their , Infact You are right with your Analysis ,What is the essence of life and getting a Property without constant light .Just too late for me now ,I was really looking for an Area with wonderful Electrical Supply like this some Months ago ,How I wish I saw this ,Quite Unfortunate that I already bought one Property ,PHCN don't try at all in the Area I bought Property , Darkness Everytime ,I just have to buy because I was already Spending the Money ...Good Luck in sales ,Lucky Buyer will Come.Cheers
. Thanks sir ... I really Appreciate your Comments.
Re: Land for sale by dan761(m): 2:26pm On May 29, 2021
Enquires Coming ... Don't Miss this .It's Fenced .In a Developed Area of Ijagba ..Oko ewe Area ,Via Obasanjo OTA .U link Lagos via Ayobo Ipaja .finalisteeec@gmail.com. https:///z5fs4v
Re: Land for sale by dan761(m): 4:46pm On May 29, 2021
Buy
Re: Land for sale by dan761(m): 5:43pm On May 29, 2021
finalisteeec@gmail.com
Re: Land for sale by dan761(m): 7:40pm On May 29, 2021
finalisteeec@gmail.com. Contact
Re: Land for sale by Bishopwizzy(m): 10:09pm On May 27, 2022
Please I'd like to write you in private

(1) (Reply)

4 Plots Of Land For Sale At New GRA Trans-ekulu @enugu / 4 Bedroom Duplex With 2 Units Of 2 Bedroom Flats For Sale In Lugbe, Abuja / Newly Built 4bedroom Detached Duplex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.