Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

I Need Spain Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Spain Visa (1040 Views)

African Migrant Caught Hiding In Car's Engine In Attempt To Enter Spain(photo) / Migrants Kill 10 Passengers On Spain Bound Boat Because Of A Nigerian Priest / Nigerian 'Toilet Roll' Seller In Spain Returns 16,000 Euros Found In Briefcase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Spain Visa by poca4real(m): 12:33am On May 01, 2011
I need somebody that can procure spain visa for me.the person can update me the price and the conditions like Pay after after procure my visa and confirmed.the person can contact me on 07025697351.
Re: I Need Spain Visa by savanto: 1:01am On May 01, 2011
If you know that you are not running away from Nigeria like an average Nigerian would do, then I will advise you to go to the Spanish Embassy and ask them their Visa requirements. If you meet their criteria, you would be given a Visa as they do not eat their Visas. You do NOT NEED TO BUY A VISA!!

(1) (Reply)

South London College / Going To Finland / Can I Still Get An American Visa After Being Deported?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.