Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,796 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. (4413 Views)

IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF / Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom / Atiku’s Wife Takes Campaign To Onitsha, Reveals Why Igbo Should Vote Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by mekaboy(m): 12:13pm On May 29, 2021
Some igbos believe that kanu is interested in bringing them a new country Biafra. That is why they feel so angry when i call kanu a fraudster. I don't blame them, because he is the only one giving them a message of hope in a hopeless situation they find themselves.

The same way church members are ready to fight and die for their pastors, because the preach a message of hope. They teach them how to bind and cast away the spirit of poverty, lack, unemployment, insecurity etc. While the wine and dine with the polticians that loot the public funds and create the poverty and unemployment.

Like pastors like kanu. While the pastors blame evil spirits for poverty and unemployment, they dine and wine with those evil spirits( politicians).

While kanu blames the fulani and the north entirely for the problems of Igboland, he wines and dines with the politicians who looted public funds meant for the development of Igboland.

I find it funny how kanu suddenly remembered our fallen heroes under Buhari's administration. Does it mean the biafran fallen heroes fell under buhari's administration?

Why the sudden love for them, that igbos are ordered to close their shops to honor the heroes ? The hero's suddenly found honour under buhari, but were forgotten under previous administration.

Well, i want you all to know, that this sit at home order has nothing to do respect and honour for fallen hero's. Its simply kanu's mechanism to test the effectiveness of his brainwashing techniques combined with terror on gullible igbo's in igboland.

Just like you see pastors ordering the members to do crazy things like eating grass etc. Its all a method to test if they still have a stronghold on the brains of their followers.

I would not have a problem if igbo's decided on their own to sit at home to honor the heroes all along. But making it an " ORDER" from nnamdi kanu, is an introduction of a very dangerous trend. Which all igbos must rise up against.

To honor fallen heroes should not be forced on people, neither should people be given rules and regulations of how the heroes are to be honoured.

When the government declares a holiday for workers day or childrens day, they don't tell people how to celebrate.

They don't order people to close their businesses or impose a sit at home order. Threatening to kill any Nigerian that is found outside during the holidays.

We claim fulani are the enemies, they plan to islamize us. Yet the fulani have not ordered us for once to lock ourselves indoors or be killed if we step out.

Before our very eyes, a terrorist group with just a few guns they stole from security agents are ordering igbos to stay indoors. Threatening to kill anyone who is found moving around, during the forceful celebration of the fallen heroes that kanu began loving under buhari's administration.

Kanu always goes wild during election seasons. He knows how he cashed out during the last season. He left Nigeria and went into hiding when his house was raided. Stayed silent until elections were around the corner. He then appeared in israel to use religion to continue brainwashing igbos.

He feels that if he could cashout during the elections without arms, now that he has formed a terror group, he can increase he bargaining power.

I told you people long ago that kanu will begin to attack Anambra state, not long after my post the attacks began. More attacks will come during the campaigns to scare people till he is settled.

Finally i must let you know that, this sit at home is no longer to honour fallen heroes, its simply a submission to a terror group. It is simply a symbol of surrender. Showing that igbo's have surrendered physically, mentally, economically and otherwise to a terror organisation headed by a fraudster in UK.

Those who will come out to enforce the sit at home order, are they not also honouring the falling heroes at home?

Those church members that are made to eat grass and other crazy things by their pastors, believe they are doing it in faith. But the motive behind the order, is to test if the pastor still has control of their minds.

I won't be surprised to read that some igbos are killed by security agents for trying to enforce the sit at home order. You could also read that igbos killed fellow igbos and destroyed their properties because they disobeyed the supreme fraudster in UK.

Then the most desired outcome for kanu will be for his gullible followers to attack notherners bringing goods to the east from the north. Which will result in a retaliation up north, destroying igbo lives and property in the north.

Then kanu runs back to gullible igbos abroad, asking for more funding, because the long anticipated war has started.

30% of Igbos will sit at home because they believe the fraudster kanu loves the fallen heroes. 40% will at home out of fear. While 30% That know kanu for the fraudster who he is will ignore the order .

But once we surrender to this terrorist organisation in the name of honouring fallen heroes, what is happening up north, will be childs play compared to what igboland will be turned into.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by AtikuNetwork: 12:16pm On May 29, 2021
I suspect that most igbos that will comply with the sit-at-home would be doing so out of fear of Igbos victimization, intimidation, and bullying, not because they really want to.

7 Likes

Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 29, 2021
Don't you have the brain for better things ?

How old are you by the way

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by Ekejoestar(m): 12:22pm On May 29, 2021
[s]
mekaboy:
Some igbos believe that kanu is interested in bringing them a new country Biafra. That is why they feel so angry when i call kanu a fraudster. I don't blame them, because he is the only one giving them a message of hope in a hopeless situation they find themselves.

The same way church members are ready to fight and die for their pastors, because the preach a message of hope. They teach them how to bind and cast away the spirit of poverty, lack, unemployment, insecurity etc. While the wine and dine with the polticians that loot the public funds and create the poverty and unemployment.

Like pastors like kanu. While the pastors blame evil spirits for poverty and unemployment, they dine and wine with those evil spirits( politicians).

While kanu blames the fulani and the north entirely for the problems of Igboland, he wines and dines with the politicians who looted public funds meant for the development of Igboland.

I find it funny how kanu suddenly remembered our fallen heroes under Buhari's administration. Does it mean the biafran fallen heroes fell under buhari's administration?

Why the sudden love for them, that igbos are ordered to close their shops to honor the heroes ? The hero's suddenly found honour under buhari, but were forgotten under previous administration.

Well, i want you all to know, that this sit at home order has nothing to do respect and honour for fallen hero's. Its simply kanu's mechanism to test the effectiveness of his brainwashing techniques combined with terror on gullible igbo's in igboland.

Just like you see pastors ordering the members to do crazy things like eating grass etc. Its all a method to test if they still have a stronghold on the brains of their followers.

I would not have a problem if igbo's decided on their own to sit at home to honor the heroes all along. But making it an " ORDER" from nnamdi kanu, is an introduction of a very dangerous trend. Which all igbos must rise up against.

To honor fallen heroes should not be forced on people, neither should people be given rules and regulations of how the heroes are to be honoured.

When the government declares a holiday for workers day or childrens day, they don't tell people how to celebrate.

They don't order people to close their businesses or impose a sit at home order. Threatening to kill any Nigerian that is found outside during the holidays.

We claim fulani are the enemies, they plan to islamize us. Yet the fulani have not ordered us for once to lock ourselves indoors or be killed if we step out.

Before our very eyes, a terrorist group with just a few guns they stole from security agents are ordering igbos to stay indoors. Threatening to kill anyone who is found moving around, during the forceful celebration of the fallen heroes that kanu began loving under buhari's administration.

Kanu always goes wild during election seasons. He knows how he cashed out during the last season. He left Nigeria and went into hiding when his house was raided. Stayed silent until elections were around the corner. He then appeared in israel to use religion to continue brainwashing igbos.

He feels that if he could cashout during the elections without arms, now that he has formed a terror group, he can increase he bargaining power.

I told you people long ago that kanu will begin to attack Anambra state, not long after my post the attacks began. More attacks will come during the campaigns to scare people till he is settled.

Finally i must let you know that, this sit at home is no longer to honour fallen heroes, its simply a submission to a terror group. It is simply a symbol of surrender. Showing that igbo's have surrendered physically, mentally, economically and otherwise to a terror organisation headed by a fraudster in UK.

Those who will come out to enforce the sit at home order, are they not also honouring the falling heroes at home?

Those church members that are made to eat grass and other crazy things by their pastors, believe they are doing it in faith. But the motive behind the order, is to test if the pastor still has control of their minds.

I won't be surprised to read that some igbos are killed by security agents for trying to enforce the sit at home order. You could also read that igbos killed fellow igbos and destroyed their properties because they disobeyed the supreme fraudster in UK.

Then the most desired outcome for kanu will be for his gullible followers to attack notherners bringing goods to the east from the north. Which will result in a retaliation up north, destroying igbo lives and property in the north.

Then kanu runs back to gullible igbos abroad, asking for more funding, because the long anticipated war has started.

30% of Igbos will sit at home because they believe the fraudster kanu loves the fallen heroes. 40% will at home out of fear. While 30% That know kanu for the fraudster who he is will ignore the order .

But once we surrender to this terrorist organisation in the name of honouring fallen heroes, what is happening up north, will be childs play compared to what igboland will be turned into.
[/s]

Gibberish

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by edoairways: 12:22pm On May 29, 2021
Why are you so obsessed with Igbos ?

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by mekaboy(m): 12:22pm On May 29, 2021
Billyonaire666:
Don't you have the brain for better things ?

How old are you by the way

Your brain must be seriously active to look beyond the promise of a magic country promised by kanu, to see him for the fraudster that he truly is.

4 Likes

Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by BENARI: 12:24pm On May 29, 2021
mekaboy:

OP please help me read and summarise please.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 29, 2021
mekaboy:

Your brain must be seriously active to look beyond the promise of a magic country promised by kanu, to see him for the fraudster that he truly is.

You are sillier than I thought. You simply assume I must be Igbo.

Jeeeez, why was your father so poor that he couldnt afford a condom to spare this forum one extra mental im.becile.

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by mekaboy(m): 12:29pm On May 29, 2021
Billyonaire666:

You are sillier than I thought. You simply assume I must be Igbo.

Jeeeez, why was your father so poor that he couldnt afford a condom to spare this forum one extra mental im.becile.

Speaking of condoms. Maybe you should have won it on your head to prevent kanu from infecting your brains with gullibility. grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by RapLawd(m): 12:30pm On May 29, 2021
Op is dying slowly, courtesy of MNK and IPOB recent activities…

His type will always be around to die someone's else death!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by OnyeOlokoro(m): 12:32pm On May 29, 2021
Ignore him

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by Otuegbe: 12:32pm On May 29, 2021
mekaboy:

Name :Mekaboy
Primary assignment :nnamdi kanu/ipob
Salary:30k
Duration :2years

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by mekaboy(m): 12:32pm On May 29, 2021
RapLawd:
Op is dying slowly, courtesy of MNK and IPOB recent activities…

His type will always be around to die someone's else death!

At least his followers are dying faster. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by November1857(m): 12:35pm On May 29, 2021
AtikuNetwork:
I suspect that most igbos that will comply with the sit-at-home would be doing so out of fear of Igbos victimization, intimidation, and bullying, not because they really want to.
Shut the hell up! There has been successive sit at home order in past , even when Ipob were not armed...

9 Likes

Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by Arda1000(m): 12:37pm On May 29, 2021
cheesy this kind obsession weak me

3 Likes

Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by jimyjames(m): 12:44pm On May 29, 2021
AtikuNetwork:

Nnamdi KANU was pulling crowd that very few politicians can pull, looks like those igbos that came to his rallies did so out of fear, victimization, intimidation and bullying?
It's obvious you don't know igbos are the most stubborn ethnic group in Nigeria and they are individualistic you can't force them to do what they don't like?

We will sit and home to remember the 3 million igbos that were murdered

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by jimyjames(m): 12:48pm On May 29, 2021
mekaboy:

At least his followers are dying faster. grin grin

Is death a new thing? If you count the number of people that have committed suicide in Nigeria in the last 6 yrs is ten times bigger than the number of Igbos killed in battle and the number of police and soldiers Igbos killed in battle put together

5 Likes

Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by mekaboy(m): 12:51pm On May 29, 2021
jimyjames:

Is death a new thing? If you count the number of people that have committed suicide in Nigeria in the last 6 yrs is ten times bigger than the number of Igbos killed in battle and the number of police and soldiers Igbos killed in battle put together

No. More ipob have died this year alone than suicide in 6 years.
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by LordLugard1: 12:53pm On May 29, 2021
FREE THE HOLY MEN NOW!
ARMED MEN INVADES THE PERFECT LIGHT HOUSE, OWAELU, OWERRI ABDUCTS DEVOTEES, THREATENS OUR PRESIDENTIAL BID FOR 2023.
By the Grace of the Grace, at the early hours of Sunday, May 16, 2021, about fifteen-gun men believed to be Boko Haram agents or enemies of Ndigbo in Police Uniform came with Hilux vans and invaded Satguru Maharaj Ji’s Perfect Light House, which is situated at Uwaelu Village, Orji, Owerri, Imo State and abducted two devotees of Satguru Maharaj Ji, who are resident there.
On arrival, they attempted to enter the Ashram with their shoes on. One of the devotees approached them at the entry gate and demanded that they should remove their shoes in line with subsisting Divine Injunction before entry.
They stopped and asked to know how many grinding machines they have in the Ashram. The devotee replied that it is only one and that it has been in use for years.
The Ashram Coordinator who happens to be around came out and met them with a view to finding out their mission. He further confirmed that they have only one grinding machine and went inside and brought out the receipt for the purchase of the grinding machine and showed it to them just to clear any doubt.
The men forced them to enter one of the Hilux van for further explainations at the State CID of Nigerian Police Force, Imo State Command.
Efforts to trace the two devotees at the Office of the State CID proved abortive with the police saying, no such case has been brought to them. Signals were sent to other Police formations in Owerri from the Police Control Room and none of the Police Stations admitted knowledge of such an incident.
We are therefore calling on the good people of Imo State, particularly the leaders in the various socio-economic and political spectrums to take steps to ensure the safe return of the devotees because it is a taboo to get them abducted and the karmic evolution consequent upon such act of dastardity will be overwhelmingly too devastating for the people to bear and forebear.
Satguru Maharaj Ji for the past forty-one years has been the lone voice in the wilderness calling for the unity and oneness of Nigeria based on love, peace, equity, justice and fair play for all the constituent ethnic nationalities that make up the Nigerian Union.
It is based on this understanding that I declared Nigeria, New Holy Land of the Universe at the National Theatre, Iganmu, Lagos on May 29, 1993, when IBB declared war through comrade Chukwumerije in order to neutralize and forestall the outbreak of war. This declaration was the much-deserved Master stroke that drove away all the forces of evil that assembled in Nigeria in readiness for war.
On August 16, 1993, I followed up the Holy Land declaration with My “No War IN Nigeria, Come What May!” in order to strengthen the Holy Land declaration. These two declarations remain in force, hence despite the indices of war, in which less than one percent of it has led to wars in other climes, Nigeria still remains in tact despite arguments here and there.
Though the Igbo leaders are yet to understand and appreciate fully the fact that Satguru Maharaj Ji is the re-incarnation of Ikenga, Amadioha, Okija all Deities in Igbo land rolled in one, who is here to restore and reposition the Igbos to their past pre-eminent position in all spheres of human endeavor, Maharaj Ji has never relented in His constructive engagement with the Igbo leadership for them to realize the need to come closer to The Satguru, because He hold the key to overcoming the cry of Ndigbo against marginalization and the dwindling fortunes of the Igbos in Nigeria political calculus.
For instance, in the wake of political face-off to humiliate Ndigbo during IBB’s Maradonic evil genius rule when at the instance of Northern Oligarchy class unceremoniously removed Ebitu Ukiwe from office as No 2 man in Nigeria’s power hierarchy, the Igbo leadership under Chief Sam Onunaka Mbakwe as Imo State Governor and Chief RBK Okafor, all of blessed memory, cried out and invited Me to assist during a meeting of Igbo leaders of thought held at Concord Hotel, Owerri, Imo State on the matter. During the meeting, I gave My assurances to the Igbo August gathering that all will be well, since the matter has been brought before Maharaj Ji.
My Divine Interventionist rule paid off when IBB reversed himself and l Ike Nwachukwu Rtd. and Ambassador Igwe among others. However, Maharaj Ji was never appreciated for that gesture. Not even through a phone call.
That notwithstanding, I later arranged and met Chief Francis Author Nzeribe, in the company of My Chief Community Co-ordinator for Orlu, Chief Chukwuleta Iriela, with a view to making sure that IBB handed over to him as President.
When I informed the Chief that visiting him was borne out of My desire to make him President of Nigeria, but for lack of spiritual foresight to know what and who is Satguru Maharaj Ji is, the Maverick Oguta Politician snapped: “You, Small Boy”, want to make me President of Nigeria! Do you know what you are saying?” However, at the end of the day, he demanded to know the conditions.
I told him all he needs to do is to receive My Divine Knowledge and to love every face he sees, be he/she, Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa etc. without reasons/conditions.
However, before we concluded the preparatory stage for his journey to Aso Rock Villa as President, the Amazonal Powers that be got him manipulated to start saying all kinds of negative things about Maharaj Ji in an interview he granted The Sunday Magazine, TSM, owned by ex-Senator Chris Anyanwu, from Mbaise, Imo State and that was what made him to lose the Grace that would have touched Igbo man to become Nigeria’s President through him.
The Ancestors now decided that Chief Abel Ubeku, ex-Managing Director of Guinness Nigeria PLC should be the replacement for Chief Nzeribe. Chief Ubeku agreed and received My Divine Knowledge, after which IBB invited him and offered him the coveted job as Head of the Interim National Government, contrapted by the Kaduna Mafia, after annulling the June 12 General Election, won by MKO Abiola.
Rather than consulting Me and the duo of AP Macaulay and SP Dr. Al Hassan, who recommended Dr. Ubeku to me on how to go about it, argued that his friends and colleagues from the University of Oxford have advised him not to serve an illegal government that was not backed up by the constitution.
He too lost the Grace and Chief Ernest Shonekan, ex- UAC head was forcefully brought in to head the Interim Government, unsupported by Divine Grace and was shuffled aside with ease by Abacha.
The quest to ensure that Igbos become a force to be reckoned with in present day Nigeria Politics took Me to Enugu in February, 2018 at the instance of late Dr Dozie Ikedife, of blessed memory during the Igbo leaders of thought meeting held at D Matel Hotel, Independent Layout, Enugu, comprising Ohaneze Ndigbo and Alaigbo Development Foundation under the able leadership of Prof. Uzodinma Nwala. Like the Owerri Concorde Hotel meeting mentioned earlier, the Enugu meeting was equally aimed at seeking the way forward for total integration of Ndigbo into the main stream of Nigeria’s politics.
I don’t need to go on and on mentioning all the concerted efforts I have so far made to reposition the dwindling fortunes of the Igbos in present day

Nigeria’s polity, but unfortunately, the present crop of Igbo political leaders are yet to wake up from their deep spiritual slumber to be able to decipher who and who are the true friends of the Igbos and those with the wherewithal to assist them regain their tripodal position in Nigeria’s politics.
Rather, they played to the gallery and prefer to go for the crumbs on the dining table of Kaduna Mafia Oligarchs, who with strong backing from the Queen of England will never allow any Igbo man to rule Nigeria.
Naturally, man can’t eat his cake and have it back. Neither can man continue to do the same thing over and over and expect to have a different result. You either have a head or tail on the toss of a coin.
It is instructive to observe here that we are not strangers to the Kaduna Mafia inspired onslaught against My Mission in Owerri, Imo State.
Some years back, the Kaduna Mafia used some of our Igbo sons and daughters to discredit The Light with framed up charges and consequently The Light exposed the sordid activities of 419ers in Owerri that eventually led to the Otokoto Hotel riot which sparked off the mob attack that resulted in the total destruction of the Ashram. All the newly erected structures were completely destroyed whereas, properties worth millions were stolen and unharvested farm produce like yam, casava, cocoyam, plantain, banana, pepper, tomatoes etc., were vandalized.
During the investigations, it was ironically discovered that at Overcomers Church in Ikenegbu Layout that was at the centre of the storm, human parts were used for pepper soup. At the end of the investigations, the panel recommended the arrest and criminal persecution of the master minds of the taboo.
The Judicial Commission of Enquiry set up by the then State Government, which was headed by Justice P.C Onumajuru, who later became Imo State Chief Judge on account of the beautiful service he did without prejudice or bias, at the end of the day absolved One Love Family from any wrong doing and in the panel’s report to the state government made it very clear that we were framed up by the religious groups to use Imo State Television to publicly incite people against My Mission on Earth. The Judicial Commission also condemned the unjust destruction of the Ashram. On the issue of compensation for the destructions, though the panel was of the view that we should be compensated, but Satguru Maharaj Ji said, it is left to the government to decide, however, till date nothing was heard about the panel’s recommendations for compensations for the damage done to the Ashram.
Hence, the sacrilege committed in Igbo land by doing the unthinkable in going to abduct My devotees presents another challenge that will define the fate of Ndigbo in the emerging New Nigeria and the world at large, depending on how the entire leadership of Igbo ethnic nationality handles the matter. So, they should take all necessary bold steps to make sure that the abducted innocent Soldiers of Light are released because each day of

their unholy incarceration translate to one-year karmic debt for those involved and those who are in a position to do something to effect their release but failed to do so, as well as the state in general. Hence, something must be done urgently to forestall the karmic reaction consequent upon the un-called for action.
The enemies of Ndigbo must be stopped now! The Grace is there!!
Please call the following phone numbers if you have any information about their whereabouts: - Onitsha 08122889751, 08031302727, Port Guru 08039594940 and Enugu 07062626362.
My Love and Blessings

Satguru Maharaj Ji
(Living Perfect Master)
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by tito44: 12:54pm On May 29, 2021
This mekaboy is a disgrace to even the zombies. The likes of helinues, madridguy etc will even be ashamed for him

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by oilyngbati(m): 12:57pm On May 29, 2021
Great post! Mr OP, watch how how Ipob fools will term you ‘afonja’ or fulani for having an informed insight into this fraudster hiding in London like the coward that he’s.

The previous sit at home was done out of free will, but as more and more people are realizing that nnamdi cownu is a con artist, the suplim reader is now threatening fire and brimstone.

1 Like

Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 29, 2021
mekaboy:

Speaking of condoms. Maybe you should have won it on your head to prevent kanu from infecting your brains with gullibility. grin grin

Silly thing.

Any entity that is incapable of independent survival is called Parasite. I hate to descend low to interact with a Parasite in its filth.

Janjaweeeed, gerrraraahia.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by jimyjames(m): 1:02pm On May 29, 2021
mekaboy:

No. More ipob have died this year alone than suicide in 6 years.

No Nigerians committed more suicide than the number of Igbos killed in battle

And the poverty in Nigeria has caused the killings of hundreds of innocent people by Yahoo boys, ritualist body part sellers and police killing for 50 naira 20 times more than the Igbos who were killed in battle
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 29, 2021
mekaboy:

WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THE NORTH?

2 Likes

Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by mekaboy(m): 1:05pm On May 29, 2021
jimyjames:

Nnamdi KANU was pulling crowd that very few politicians can pull, looks like those igbos that came to his rallies did so out of fear, victimization, intimidation and bullying?
It's obvious you don't know igbos are the most stubborn ethnic group in Nigeria and they are individualistic you can't force them to do what they don't like?

We will sit and home to remember the 3 million igbos that were murdered

We igbos are have a soft spot and thats the biafran war . Anybody that touches it can control igbos.

1) kanu used the biafran war as a tool

2) he came back and went to prison. Most people who have ruled Nigeria went to prison. This brings sentiments and popularity.

3) he used religion. Bringing israel and jewish religion to the picture. Remember when they said a sign appeared on the sky anytime he comes out to preach? grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/3888264/shocker-nnamdi-kanu-performs-miracle

The reason he appearded in israel during elections to continue his scam. Well taken pictures in such places does not change who we are. The SE does not look like US since we are jews, neither does the north look like dubai since they are muslims.

He was tempted to backout of the struggle like Jesus, after Atiku PDP lost elections.

1 Like

Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 29, 2021
mekaboy:

God bless you for this highly intelligent writeup. More Igbos need to start standing up against this rubbish.

Shit is making me crazy seeing my fellow Igbo brothers and sisters listening and taking orders from a con man hiding in the UK.

He keeps issuing orders to young Igbo men to go and fight the army and police then call it fake news when they're killed in the process.

This shit needs to stop. Kanu is just a wannabe dictator and I don't see anyway Biafra would be better than Nigeria.

Our problems as Igbos was not caused by Fulani, it was caused (and is fueled) by our corrupt politicians who keep looting funds meant for public projects.

He's just breeding hate, tribalism and xenophobia amongst Igbos. This shit is terrifying.

3 Likes

Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by jimyjames(m): 1:13pm On May 29, 2021
mekaboy:

We igbos are have a soft spot and thats the biafran war . Anybody that touches it can control igbos.

1) kanu used the biafran war as a tool

2) he came back and went to prison. Most people who have ruled Nigeria went to prison. This brings sentiments and popularity.

3) he used religion. Bringing israel and jewish religion to the picture. Remember when they said a sign appeared on the sky anything he comes out to preach? grin grin

The reason he appearded in israel during elections to continue his scam. Well taken pictures in such places does not change who we are. The SE does not look like US since we are jews, neither does the north look like dubai since they are muslims.

He was tempted to backout of the struggle like Jesus, after Atiku PDP lost elections.

From sit at home you jump to all that?

Well whatever you said up there boils to one thing

Igbos love and obey nnamdi KANU and we will sit at home as he instructed to honor the 3 million killed in biafran war and those killed now, that's final

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 29, 2021
jimyjames:

Igbos love and obey nnamdi KANU and we will sit at home as he instructed to honor the 3 million killed in biafran war and those killed now, that's final
Looks like this forum has been infested with brainwashed IPOB members like you so Nigerians from other tribes who visit this forum regularly would think all Igbos think like you dumbfucks.

FYI, Igbos don't "love" to obey Nnamdi Kanu. He's nothing but a con man and a wannabe dictator who thinks he can control Igbos.

That said, sitting at home to honour the slain Biafran army is not bad and should be an INDIVIDUAL CHOICE.

It should not be because an idïot in the UK is issuing threats to people who don't obey. You got it?

1 Like

Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by mekaboy(m): 1:18pm On May 29, 2021
jimyjames:

Igbos love and obey nnamdi KANU and we will sit at home as he instructed ORDERED to honor the 3 million killed in biafran war and those killed now, that's final

But why the sudden love and honor under buhari administration is not a mystery.

Why he told you to go and vote atiku after the demands was signed sealed is not a mystery.

Why he was tempted like Jesus to backout of the struggle when Atiku lost is not q mystery.

I stated why igbos believe him just like they believe their pastors.

Didn't you see the so called catholic christians destroying the house of their bishop because of mbaka? The same mbaka that told them buhari was an answered prayer?

Combine religion with biafran sentiments and see what it turns igbos to.

Some hated mbaka because be brought buhari that chased kanu away. Then now mbaka attacks buhari, they attack mbaka.

Mbaka supports kanu, kanu tells them to support mbaka, they immediately turn and support mbaka. grin grin grin cheesy

See how they manipulate igbos? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by jimyjames(m): 1:24pm On May 29, 2021
Activist001:

Looks like this forum has been infested with brainwashed IPOB members like you so Nigerians from other tribes who visit this forum regularly would think all Igbos think like you dumbfucks.

FYI, Igbos don't "love" to obey Nnamdi Kanu. He's nothing but a con man and a wannabe dictator.

That said, sitting at home to honour the slain Biafran army is not bad and should be an INDIVIDUAL CHOICE.
. Why are you wailing my friend? If igbos don't love and obey nnamdi KANU right now million should have come out at once to protest against him to denounce him right?

But it's the other way round nnamdi KANU has pulled crowd in Igbo land the type of crowd that only few people like ojukwu and few politicians can pull in igboland

Stop wailing igbos love nnamdi KANU they obey him
He has called for sit and home many times and igbos obeyed

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by mekaboy(m): 1:31pm On May 29, 2021
jimyjames:

. Why are you wailing my friend? If igbos don't love and obey nnamdi KANU right now million should have come out at once to protest against him to denounce him right?

But it's the other way round nnamdi KANU has pulled crowd in Igbo land the type of crowd that only few people like ojukwu and few politicians can pull in igboland

Stop wailing igbos love nnamdi KANU they obey him
He has called for sit and home many times and igbos obeyed

Igbos love him, the question is does be love igbos? We easily love our oppressors. If not, we wont have the kind of leaders we have .

Are people not willing tk die for buhari even on empty stomach? Are people not ready to die for mbaka that told them buhari is answered prayers? Even after being affected bh huge unemployment, poverty and inlfation?

So its easy to manipulate people when you find their soft spot.
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by jimyjames(m): 1:31pm On May 29, 2021
mekaboy:

But why the sudden love and honor under buhari administration is not a mystery.

Why he told you to go and vote atiku after the demands was signed sealed is not a mystery.

Why he was tempted like Jesus to backout of the struggle when Atiku lost is not q mystery.

I stated why igbos believe him just like they believe their pastors.

Didn't you see the so called catholic christians destroying the house of their bishop because of mbaka? The same mbaka that told them buhari was an answered prayer?

Combine religion with biafran sentiments and see what it turns igbos to.

Some hated mbaka because be brought buhari that chased kanu away. Then now mbaka attacks buhari, they attack mbaka.

Mbaka supports kanu, kanu tells them to support mbaka, they immediately turn and support mbaka. grin grin grin cheesy

See how they manipulate igbos? grin grin grin

Whatever nnamdi KANU is doing, one thing is certain igbos love and obey him, and your comment agrees with it, whether he uses biafra, religion or politics, one thing is certain he speaks and millions of igbos listen,

Whether you open a million threads about nnamdi KANU it won't change anything igbos Don't know you or anyone they know nnamdi KANU

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Biafra Military Council Writes Open Letter To Nigeria, 30th Oct Declaration-pic / Tinubu Reiterates Commitment To Reforming Nigeria’s Education Sector / Armoured 2009 Ford Expedition For Politicians, Government Dignatories & Vip's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 166
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.