Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:44 AM

Could This Be Another Genocide To Ndi Igbo?blocking Head Bridge At Asaba - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Could This Be Another Genocide To Ndi Igbo?blocking Head Bridge At Asaba (300 Views)

Man Dies In Car Accident In Asaba, Three Days After His Wedding (Photos) / Hon Sir Melie Onyejepu Is One Of God's Special Gift To Ndi Nnewi And Humanity. / Vehicle Conveying Corpse Catches Fire On Onitsha Head Bridge. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be Another Genocide To Ndi Igbo?blocking Head Bridge At Asaba by GualaGuala(m): 12:26pm On May 29, 2021
BK and fulani H are busy killing people in Nigeria while repentance BK in nigeria army are busy killing ndi Igbo on the daily basis...if you are in the SE like me please open your eyes anywhere you see army and police just clear from there

Re: Could This Be Another Genocide To Ndi Igbo?blocking Head Bridge At Asaba by princechiemekam(m): 12:27pm On May 29, 2021
Re: Could This Be Another Genocide To Ndi Igbo?blocking Head Bridge At Asaba by Kosoco(m): 1:05pm On May 29, 2021
The most Useless post I HV mistakenly seen on Naira land
Re: Could This Be Another Genocide To Ndi Igbo?blocking Head Bridge At Asaba by EndNigeriaNoow: 1:23pm On May 29, 2021
it is because you have stupid governors and elders that is why the soldiers have balls to do all these. The eastern leaders doesn't speak up, even if soldiers finish everybody in the east, the old foolish governors and leaders would keep quiet
Re: Could This Be Another Genocide To Ndi Igbo?blocking Head Bridge At Asaba by GualaGuala(m): 11:58am On May 31, 2021
Me and terrorist no get talk
Re: Could This Be Another Genocide To Ndi Igbo?blocking Head Bridge At Asaba by GualaGuala(m): 12:00pm On May 31, 2021
Kosoco:
The most Useless post I HV mistakenly seen on Naira land

Me and terrorist no get talk

(1) (Reply)

Al Ahly Humble Kazier Chiefs To Clinch 10th Caf Champions League Title / Video: Lady Begs Not To Go Viral For Not Paying N2,100 After Boyfriend Refused T / How To Open An Account With Accelerex Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.