Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Mentor Me On Kindle Publishing. Get 60k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mentor Me On Kindle Publishing. Get 60k (194 Views)

Amazon Kindle Publishing Beginners Guide +(Earning Proofs) / Started Kindle Publishing This Week. Already Made $50 / Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mentor Me On Kindle Publishing. Get 60k by DecanRice: 12:59pm On May 29, 2021
Mentor me on how to be successful in Kindle and take my first 60,000 Naira.

This mentorship process will be easy

I have 4 members of my family writing with me and together we can write as much as 120,000 words per month.

I've written my first 6 ebooks so I have experience.

I have Realtime experience in research, SEO writing and keywords placement.

I don't know what niche is Profitable but I have developed a list of 30 projects I wish to work on over the next two months and 30 titles for short reads for business and entrepreneurship topics.

1. I don't know Profitable topics to write on

2. I don't know how to format ebooks to paper back uploading

3. I know I'm missing some pieces of the puzzle but need help.

I need a mentor that will take me by the hand and lead me from where I'm stuck to where I can become Profitable. I expect this training to not stretch beyond 6/7 weeks.

You will be paid my first 60,000 Naira for training me

SOS, Fam
Re: Mentor Me On Kindle Publishing. Get 60k by Eudes(m): 1:25pm On May 29, 2021
Your ego is your problem.

You have experience but you don't know how to format your book properly.
You have experience but you are looking for a teacher.
You know SEO very but you can't identify profitable niches. What is the essence of your SEO?

And you think 60k is worth the price? F*ck you.

People are teaching others for free. Your money is not worth the price. Go and learn to be humble first and you will prosper. Your type claims to know more than your boss.
Re: Mentor Me On Kindle Publishing. Get 60k by Obieze34: 1:37pm On May 29, 2021
DecanRice:
Mentor me on how to be successful in Kindle and take my first 60,000 Naira.

This mentorship process will be easy

I have 4 members of my family writing with me and together we can write as much as 120,000 words per month.

I've written my first 6 ebooks so I have experience.

I have Realtime experience in research, SEO writing and keywords placement.

I don't know what niche is Profitable but I have developed a list of 30 projects I wish to work on over the next two months and 30 titles for short reads for business and entrepreneurship topics.

1. I don't know Profitable topics to write on

2. I don't know how to format ebooks to paper back uploading

3. I know I'm missing some pieces of the puzzle but need help.

I need a mentor that will take me by the hand and lead me from where I'm stuck to where I can become Profitable. I expect this training to not stretch beyond 6/7 weeks.

You will be paid my first 60,000 Naira for training me

SOS, Fam

You'll get scammed. Kindle is not the only way to make money. If you know SEO and you can write why not venture into Amazon niche blogging. People make so much money from this. A lot of people will offer to teach you and you'll end up losing your money.

1 Like

Re: Mentor Me On Kindle Publishing. Get 60k by DecanRice: 8:23am On Jun 04, 2021
Eudes:
Your ego is your problem.

You have experience but you don't know how to format your book properly.
You have experience but you are looking for a teacher.
You know SEO very but you can't identify profitable niches. What is the essence of your SEO?

And you think 60k is worth the price? F*ck you.

People are teaching others for free. Your money is not worth the price. Go and learn to be humble first and you will prosper. Your type claims to know more than your boss.

Can you justify your vile comments against me?

Perhaps you have the monopoly of wisdom to see me as proud and egoistic, but failed to see that my only aim of saying I knew this and that was to motivate a mentor to see that I was willing and ready and had some insights that would make his tutoring me easier

Go and learn to be less judgmental otherwise your sickly view and negative bias would lead you to your death.

Oh. I make atleast 6 digits zeros monthly even without this. And trust me, I'm not even saying 300k per month.

Ode
Re: Mentor Me On Kindle Publishing. Get 60k by DecanRice: 10:56am On Jun 08, 2021
Holla

(1) (Reply)

Get An Amazing Luxury Plots Of Land Directly Facing The Beach In Eleko, Lagos. / Paypal / Loans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.