Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Mentor Me On Kindle Publishing. Get 60k - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mentor Me On Kindle Publishing. Get 60k (320 Views)

Secrets Of Making Money On Amazon Kindle Digital Publishing <Digital Investment> / Passive Income: Is Publishing On Kindle Worth It? / Pls Who Can Mentor Me On Affiliate Marketing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mentor Me On Kindle Publishing. Get 60k by DecanRice: 1:06pm On May 29, 2021
Mentor me on how to be successful in Kindle and take my first 60,000 Naira.

This mentorship process will be easy

I have 4 members of my family writing with me and together we can write as much as 120,000 words per month.

I've written my first 6 ebooks so I have experience.

I have Realtime experience in research, SEO writing and keywords placement.

I don't know what niche is Profitable but I have developed a list of 30 projects I wish to work on over the next two months and 30 titles for short reads for business and entrepreneurship topics.

1. I don't know Profitable topics to write on

2. I don't know how to format ebooks to paper back uploading

3. I know I'm missing some pieces of the puzzle but need help.

I need a mentor that will take me by the hand and lead me from where I'm stuck to where I can become Profitable. I expect this training to not stretch beyond 6/7 weeks.

You will be paid my first 60,000 Naira for training me

SOS, Fam
Re: Mentor Me On Kindle Publishing. Get 60k by SKhanmi: 1:30pm On May 29, 2021
Got suggestions for your problems.

1) Buy KDP rocket (important) for research on
profitable topics

2) Download kindle create & previewer for PC.
Spend a day on the help section on the
amazon kdp site. Formatting isn't rocket
science. Only the cover & back page might
give you issues

You've already scaled the hard part, which is writing. Goodluck
Re: Mentor Me On Kindle Publishing. Get 60k by Ekitibiased(m): 10:48am On May 30, 2021
I sold more than £40,000 in less than 5 months on Amazon UK, also did more than £10k on eBay which I was even casual with. I am replicating the same now in Nigeria.

Important to say I had no prior business experience at all,my trainer picked me up and showed me the way and then I didn't just surprise him. He became proud of my efforts and success.

I am not saying to impress......calvin_stores on Instagram is my page. I just quit my salary job to FOCUS on it, I am a health professional not just any but a Medical doctor.

I am travelled and exposed and have lots of skills to offer. I love my job and have literally worked for free severally to gain experience.

I am professional with my healthcare job, but I just don't expect money from it. My skills will make me smile to the bank.

All my Amazon UK sales were dropshipping, I never saw what I was selling and I never told what I sold either .....When I see products I sell by chance in a store, I smile like a kid.

Mentoring is key, my trainer is among the top 5,000 sellers on Amazon in the world and he is UK based. With drop shipping I still sell to customers abroad. Getting the right and true information is profitable
Re: Mentor Me On Kindle Publishing. Get 60k by DecanRice: 10:55am On Jun 08, 2021
Holla
Re: Mentor Me On Kindle Publishing. Get 60k by feloj: 8:07pm On Jun 10, 2021
I can show you some few tips and tricks to get better. And convert your writings to cash. If interested send a mail to feloj@kkmail.be

(1) (Reply)

Own A Fully Managed Social Media Like Telegram N40k #photos / What Do You Do When You Need Urgent 2k?��� / Cryptocurrency :bremit Airdrop Worth 25USD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.