Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,370 members, 7,954,500 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:36 PM

Okada Lady Tapping Current - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Okada Lady Tapping Current (1098 Views)

When The Okada Man Is Wearing Your Exact Gucci / Comedy Video: That Friend That Can't Laugh Without Tapping You / Funny Okada Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okada Lady Tapping Current by generalpelu(m): 2:30pm On May 29, 2021
I was at Lafenwa not quite long and took a bike home. The rider was a lady. It's not new to see a lady riding but it's my first time seeing a lady ride as a commercial cyclist.

As the ride started, she kept using the brake, so that my loins would rub her back. Werey. I put my bag inbetween us. She got to know and was upset. Initially, she said my bag was pushing the bike to one side. I told her, "madam, nothing dey this bag and me sef na only 70kg I weigh."

She saw that it didn't work. She kept applying the brake but my bag did the divider between what she wanted to be enjoying. She kept saying I should adjust. When I got fed up, I told her, "madam, drop me here, I no go again...the current you don tap don reach."

I alighted quickly. While paying her, I told her I understood all her gimmicks. ‘’Wó, gbogbo wá là wá ní street. Take your money, kó kó sí lọ."

C for what again? C for cruise.

1 Like

Re: Okada Lady Tapping Current by Shellsploit: 10:33pm On Jun 02, 2021
U don't mean it...
Re: Okada Lady Tapping Current by racheal69z: 8:01pm On Jun 04, 2021
cheesy
Re: Okada Lady Tapping Current by ExAngel007(f): 1:33pm On Aug 03, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Stand-up Comedians In The World / Satan's Complaint / New Month Gift For You!1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.