Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,257 members, 7,811,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

You Can't Bite Off The Finger That Fed You-God Told Me To Tell Kelvin De Bruyne - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / You Can't Bite Off The Finger That Fed You-God Told Me To Tell Kelvin De Bruyne (938 Views)

Kelvin Odinaka Shot Dead By UK Police / Kelvin Odenigbo, Nigerian Footballer, Drowns In Belarus Lake / See The Abakiliki Version Of Kelvin De Bryune (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can't Bite Off The Finger That Fed You-God Told Me To Tell Kelvin De Bruyne by Christmasdon(m): 3:51pm On May 29, 2021
That chelsea will lift up the champions league, That chelsea won UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE CUP FINALS IN 2012 IF YOU TURN 2012 IT GIVES YOU 2021. NOW SINCE AGUERO IS JOINING CHELSEA NEXT SEASON HE CANNOT PLAY AGAINST CHELSEA T TEAM THAT WOULD BE OFFERING HIM A CONTRACT .IT HAPPENED WHEN GIROUD IS TO LEAVE ARSENAL HE GAVE CHELSEA THE FA CUP NEXT SEASON HE JOINED CHELSEA.

NOW,IN THIS MATCH TODAY I SEE PENALTY MISS/MISSES.
BUT CONGRATULATIONS TO CHELSEA FOR WINNING THIS YEARS UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE.
Re: You Can't Bite Off The Finger That Fed You-God Told Me To Tell Kelvin De Bruyne by Driggs: 3:55pm On May 29, 2021
The finger that fed him was Werder Bremen.

He is out to cut off the hand that pushed him into the wilderness
Re: You Can't Bite Off The Finger That Fed You-God Told Me To Tell Kelvin De Bruyne by GodblessMNK(m): 4:09pm On May 29, 2021
grin grin grin Chelsea fans ehn
Re: You Can't Bite Off The Finger That Fed You-God Told Me To Tell Kelvin De Bruyne by Christmasdon(m): 11:42pm On May 29, 2021
That hand you fed will never comeBACK to hurt you in JESUS NAME. AMEN
Re: You Can't Bite Off The Finger That Fed You-God Told Me To Tell Kelvin De Bruyne by ogmask: 11:47pm On May 29, 2021
Christmasdon:
That chelsea will lift up the champions league, That chelsea won UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE CUP FINALS IN 2012 IF YOU TURN 2012 IT GIVES YOU 2021. NOW SINCE AGUERO IS JOINING CHELSEA NEXT SEASON HE CANNOT PLAY AGAINST CHELSEA T TEAM THAT WOULD BE OFFERING HIM A CONTRACT .IT HAPPENED WHEN GIROUD IS TO LEAVE ARSENAL HE GAVE CHELSEA THE FA CUP NEXT SEASON HE JOINED CHELSEA.

NOW,IN THIS MATCH TODAY I SEE PENALTY MISS/MISSES.
BUT CONGRATULATIONS TO CHELSEA FOR WINNING THIS YEARS UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE.

Up Chelsea but dem nor play penalty na... You try for the prediction sha
Re: You Can't Bite Off The Finger That Fed You-God Told Me To Tell Kelvin De Bruyne by Christmasdon(m): 2:31pm On May 31, 2021
Yes.

(1) (Reply)

Joseph Parker Beats Deontay Wilder @ Riyadh Day Of Reconing / Martial Arts Organisations / Most Controversial Moment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.