Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

President Buhari Agender "Next Level" Is One Of The Best Over The Years - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Agender "Next Level" Is One Of The Best Over The Years (175 Views)

Famous Political Jingles And Slogans In Nigeria Over The Years / Atiku Framed Obasanjo Over The Years – Presidency Sources / See How Tinubu Square Was Remodeled Over The Years (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Agender "Next Level" Is One Of The Best Over The Years by kingACK(m): 4:48pm On May 29, 2021
I was inspired when i see the agenda, "NEXT LEVEL " by A.P.C ., which i will not lie, added to my prayer point , dear God please take me to my next level.
Despite loosing hope on the first four years of his Government, i became more strong when i see his new Agenda "NEXT LEVEL"
If i could understand the meaning of next level, it means more opportunities, progress, changes, good living, Security, A better leadership.
Please right now am confuse, i don't even understand my self anymore, i think i need help. Lets pray for our Good president Muhammadu Buhari is a good man. a sincere president at that matter fighting corruption, all say BABA
Re: President Buhari Agender "Next Level" Is One Of The Best Over The Years by InaNla(f): 4:59pm On May 29, 2021
Ok next?

(1) (Reply)

The Major Crime Of Biafra / Trust Buhari Govt At The Risk Of Your Life / Buhari Ready To Destroy Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.